GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I've always wanted a copy of Graffiti Kingdom for the PS2.
Also, Arcana Heart. Which seemed to disappear from stores about a month after it was released.
There are several PSP games which I also want... but due most of the UMD games being discontinued rather quickly in the USA, I guess i'll have to settle for downloads.

Far Cry 2
Mirror's Edge
Fable II
Saint's Row 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Pinball Hall of Fame: Williams Collection
Ghostbusters
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Rock Band 2
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Scribblenauts

A very interesting concept indeed, this is... I've considered ordering online from them before; now I might actually pull the trigger on a few of them. Most of the games I'd want are PS2, however, and would not be covered under such a guarantee. Then again, there are a couple Xbox 360 and PS3 RPGs I'd like to have:

Enchanted Arms (360/PS3...I heard the game sucks...I just want to see how badly :p )
Infinite Undiscovery (360)
Star Ocean: The Last Hope (360/PS3)
Tales of Vesperia (360/PS3)
Tales of Vesperia Special Edition (360...but then again, I do have a sealed one en route)

And then of course there are a few fun-type games I'd like to have, such as these:

Guitar Hero 4
Guitar Hero 5
Rock Band 2
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart Wii

I'd probably want to pick up Killzone 2 and Infamous. I had them both before, but I wouldn't mind picking them up again. Muramasa for the Wii would also be one I'd want.

prototype, call for juarez 2 and uncharted the first one! These is to many to post that i want, prototype top of list.

I want to replay Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, I traded it in awhile back and now that the price has been cut I'd love to get it again and play through with trophies.

I'd also like to get Fallout 3, Lost Planet and The Club.

Heck, I find covers that look cool and get them, I'm pretty unbiased to trying games out.

There's a few Xbox 360 and Gamnecube games that I'm interested in picking up right now. Virtua Fighter 5, Raiden Fighting Aces, Soul Calibur IV, Fallout 3, Project Sylpheed, Batman: Akrham Asylum, Call Of Duty: World At War, King Of Fighters XII, Blazblue, Super Smash Brothers Melee (since I accidentally cracked my disc), mario kart Double dash, Pikmin 2, Mega Man x Command Mission, Capcom VS SNK 2. Also, I've been missing my PS 2 games lately, so it would be nice to have a PS2 back, so i can play Street Fighter Anniversary Collection/Alpha Collection/SNK arcade games again.

I've been wanting some Nintendo games but they never go down in price, I'd be looking for The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Mario Kart DS.

A bunch of stuff...

Marvel Ultimate 2
Uncharted 2
Punch Out
Super Paper Mario
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Batman: Arkham Asylum
That Wolverine game
Ghostbusters
etc.

Resident Evil 5
Batman Arkham Asylum