Devil May Cry 4
Persona 4
Assassins Creed
Prototype
Red Faction
BlazBlue
and some others...

3001 replies o_O

I wouldn't mind picking up MGS4, little big planet, killzone 2 and a few other PS3 exclusives seeing as I just got one :D

I've picked up many used games at my local GameStop, but with this deal, I may go online from now on.

Still looking for a copy of X-men: Next Dimension, an old X-men Fighting game, and a cheap copy of Wolverine for PS3.

I guess Prototype would be nice but I would really like to track down some classic NES games like a nightmare on elm street or blaster master.

I'd like to see some left 4 dead, COD World at War, Halo 3, GOW2... ya know some good multiplayer stuff that I can give out at X-mas w/o looking like a cheap ass gamer :)

I think I would look to get one for each of my owned 'this gen' systems:
:psp: Crush
:ds: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D Stardust Accelerator
:wii: Deadly Creatures
:360: Mirror's Edge

Picked up Dirt 2 last night shipped free with SAVER and used Cag16 and edge to get it for about 40 shipped. Thanks Cheapy!

I'm hoping GTA for PSP comes up used soon, so I can snag that also!

I think I might pick up Metroid Prime Trilogy or Tiger Woods 2010 for Wii.. I really want to buy a PS3 though haha. Maybe I should just save my money.

i'd go for re 5, killzone 2, ghostbusters, silent hill homecoming for the ps3...and maybe, just maybe...dare i say...a pre-order...hmmm

There's too many used games I want.. but right now i'm thinking Uncharted 1 and Heavenly Sword to keep up with my PS3 exclusives collection.

I've been putting off getting fable 2.. that's one game I'll be looking to pick up used rather than new, for sure!

I plan on picking up X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Dead Space, and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2.

-Dj PLASMiD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've ordered from gamestop.com before and got nothing but scratched disks in a generic box. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and tried it twice with the same result. The second time though the disk was not only scratched but covered in greasy fingerprints. With this new policy, I'd try online ordering again. Hopefully the disks themselves are tested now.

Here's a couple of games I'd like to pick up:

Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Demon Souls

I really need to pick up Left 4 Dead, Dead Space and Arkham Asylum for the 360, and I'm always looking for good older DS and PSP titles!

bread's done
Back