GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I'd go for Resident Evil 5 and Fallout 3 (though the upcoming GotY edition looks enticing, as well).

Edit: Just realized this was my first post. Man...I must look like be a mooch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still haven't played the following games:

Bioshock
Marvel Alliance
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

These will be the used games I would pick up.

Also I haven't played:

Any Jak & Dexter game
inFamous
Assasin's Creed

I know, I suck. I have been playing others trying to beat them.

Halo ODST is the one I'm looking forward to get it used. Sorry Bungie, I'd rather give the money to gamestop then microsoft for making it a full priced expansion game.

I really have been trying to buy Ikaruga for the GameCube - It's still really expensive. I saw it in game stop once for like $50.00 used.

But if I won a Gamestop Gift Card - I would totally buy a used PS2 Slim. I still have not enjoyed the fruits of the PS2 and there are so many games that I've neglected to play due to my holding out in buying a PS2.

First three games I would buy on a PS2:

1. Metal Gear Sons of Liberty

2. God of War

3. Shadow of the Colossus

I wish PS3 could play all back cataloged games, or I would have bought a PS3. But yes this is what I would invest in with a $100.00 GameStop gift card.

I usually buy new games... so for old games Id like to get the really cheap old games that I can trophy farm... like
Ferrari Challenge (PS3)
Terminator Salvation
Eat Lead Return of Matt Hazard

I'd like to get my hands on a few.
MS Saga (PS2)
shin megami tensei nocturne (PS2)
Persona 3 & 4 (PS2)
Ghostbusters (360)
Armored Core 4 (360)
Guitar Hero Metallica (360)
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii)

Nice! It may be too little too late but at least they're finally coming to their senses. I'd be interested in Batman: AA, inFAMOUS, Skate 2 and MotorStorm: Arctic Edge (if it's available).

good deal...i actually only have one game for my 36o right now...Left 4 Dead and it kinda sucks they're coming out with 2 next month : (...o well it's good to know i can buy online for used games that r complete since the nearest gamestop is far from my campus...looking to take advantage of some old 360 games to add to my collection like Fable 2, Orange Box, and maybe Madden 10...Who Dey!

[quote name='dog_from_duck_hunt']i'm glad this finally happened! i actually might buy a game online from them now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's much more likely I'll take advantage of buy 2 get 1 free deals now via their online site with this guarantee. There is sooooo many DS games I need to pick up.

I rather have a guarantee that your new game wasn't opened and in all likelihood played beforehand by employees.
Edit:
I might want to pick-up some harder to find titles like Battle Fantasia

I'm definately going to be finally picking up Infamous and Bataman. I hope I win, and I'll be getting more than that!

Would be nice to grab Cursed Mountain, and perhaps start collecting the Fatal Frame games. Those are extremely overprieced.

Awesome! I'm looking to see if I can snag Muramasa or Little King's Story for the wii (they might be rare one day!), and GOW2 for the 360. *Crosses fingers*

bread's done
Back