GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

very nice to see this, just added a bunch of stuff to my gamefly list, but some of it may just have to be purchased instead. specifically star ocean on the 360. waste of time to rent it when i know i'll buy it eventually.

This is great news, I hate not having the complete package. That is probably my biggest deterrent from buying more used games, particularly handheld games.

So I'd pick up some used DS games like FFTactics Advance, Drawn to Life, and probably a Pokemon game for old times sake.

My PSP could use a few more games too, like the FF1 & 2 remakes, Patapon, and Daxter.

I'd like to get a copy of Need For Speed : Shift , or Dynasty Warriors : Gundam 2 for the Xbox 360

oh yeah and if they had a copy
Brütal Legend :D

on a side note , I'm no RPG buff but i have been recently playing Star Ocean : The Last Hope and I LOVE IT!!!! i highly recommend it :) (I'm still on disc one though :whistle2:#)

I'd love to get myself Brutal Legend, Halo ODST, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, PURE, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and maybe some family games to play with the kids.

I've been meaning to pick up Kirby's Canvas Curse (NDS) for a while, as well as Mario Kart: Super Circuit and The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (GBA).

I would like to see Tales of Vesperia for 360.

I'm having a difficult time finding one around me.
I have yet to see one with manual and art.
=/

If I can find it, I'd like to get Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection on PS3.

Seems like it just dropped off the face of the earth though and is now in short supply.

Nice! I've always been worried GS online used orders would not include a case/manual. Will look into picking up Prototype & Red Faction.

Pre-Owned Titles I would buy now with the guarntee are Ico for the PS2, Sly Cooper Series on the ps2, Max Payne series, and ratchet and clank series.

Been meaning to pick up Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Super Paper Mario, Uncharted, Heavenly Sword, and Left 4 Dead. Some of those will be mine eventually. A complete game would make it more likely.

The achievement Whore in me wants Avatar the last airbender >_>
The gamer in me wants Oddworld Strangers Wrath and Advance Wars DS

Would love to pick up some older titles i've been passing up in light of some newer releases.. Namely Bioshock, Assassin's creed, Gears of war, Mass effect, Fable 2, Halo 3.. Damn the list is longer then I thought..

And yes, I'm highly deprived

bread's done
Back