GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Uncharted would be sweet, since I hear so much about it but can't find a copy in stores. And LBP because everyone says I need it, and I want it bad. The mega man games for PSP would be cool too.

Man If I got the hundred dollars credit, I'd buy that ps3 slim I've been eyeing, here's to hope. I bought two on ebay from two different people( a 20 gig and a 40 gig) each for $200 that didn't work so I had to send them back, so I've have four ps3 games just sitting on my shelf. Oh metal gear will I never get to hear your cryptic metaphors.

RE:5
The Bigs 2

And If Sony brings back B.C. on the PS3:
Kingdom Hearts I & II
Kingdom Heart: COM
Ico
Shadow of Colossus
FF - X
FF-x2
God Hand
Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2

and my other ps2 favs...

this is great news. I have been meaning to pick up a copy of God of War but didnt want to take the chance of getting one without a manual

Awesome news (yeah...I'm late to the party). I am definitely going to pick up Culdcept Saga (360) for my brother as we cannot find a used copy with box/manual in the stores around here.

I would pick up some handheld games I missed when they were released and are harder to find new now, like Dragon Quest V and Star Ocean: First Departure.

Awesome new policy for GameStop and thanks for the contest!

I could see myself picking up Saint's Row 2 for 360, and possibly Dead Space.
Lego Batman would also be cool, and it'd be nice to finally own Star Ocean 2 again, even if only for PSP instead of the PS1.

I'd love to finish out my Gamecube collection and need quite a few more titles for that.

I'd also snag COD and Arkham Asylum

Oh, man. Well, I'd probably look at a few GameCube and PS2 titles that I've always meant to get around to, but I could see looking for a copy of Final Fantasy IV (DS) and maybe Super Paper Mario (Wii).

there is plenty I have been waiting to grab used...

RE5
Guitar Hero 5
Rock Band Beatles
Punch Out
Boom Blox
Puzzle Quest: Gal
Grand Theft Chinatown

mmm...

Prototype
Red Faction
I also want to pick up some older games. Unfortunately the guarantee doesn't apply to them :(
Shadow of the Colossus
ICO

bread's done
Back