GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I still need to check out Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology, and a pre-owned copy of the Persona remake for PSP wouldn't be half bad either.

That aside, it's great to see at least the newer stuff gets this guarantee from gamestop. Too bad it doesn't carry over to PS2/GC/XBOX titles also, but of course I can understand why not.

I've got all the upcoming PS3 games pre-ordered, but I need to stock some of the classics - LittleBigPlanet, Fallout, Killzone to name a few!

Mostly all the games I've wanted to grab but never could when they were full price. Mostly the early Hack n' Slash type games for PS2. Some more recent stuff like... Halo Wars, Soul Calibur 4, Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce, Infinite Undiscovery, Call of Duty 4, and Fable 2.

I'm happy to hear GS is doing this. I've passed up some rare games that I don't see often because they lacked manuals or art (usually both).
I'd go for Haunting grounds - been wanting to try it out.

Personally, I don't think they should buy back (or sell at their stores) any games that are missing manuals or cases. This is especially bad with their DS games. I think you would see children change their behavior and actually keep the manuals and cases safe if they knew they couldn't trade them back.

Might finally get The Last Remnant for the 360. Saw someone streaming it on Ufrag last week, and they had good things to say about it.

I've been interested in :

search_110spacer.gif
clearshim.gif
[SIZE=-1]Batman: Arkham Asylum [/SIZE]

and

search_110spacer.gif
clearshim.gif
[SIZE=-1]Red Faction: Guerrilla [/SIZE]

I'd love to pick up Ultimate Alliance 2 or Batman: Arkham Asylum. I'm just too broke right now to be getting too many games, considering how many awesome titles are coming up in the next couple of months.

im still looking at picking up fable 2, fallout 3, and maybe fifa 09 from the pre-owned list for xbox 360. just been waiting for the right prices and guarantees of course!

I would like to get Ghostbusters, but this month I am very poor because I had to buy Girlscout cookies from my daughter. I am Fat, but poor. Maybe I should of asked for the Wii Fit?

Probably Ghostbusters as well for me, that's a title I'm interested in but not enough to pay full price.
Red Faction: Guerilla. Definitely Batman Arkham Asylum and Beatles Rock Band, but I don't know if those have gotten traded in yet. I'd like to get Blue Dragon again, I used to have it but traded it; my boy has expressed an interest in RPGs and that one should be pretty accessible for a kid.

bread's done
Back