Killzone 2
Call of duty 4: modern warfare ps3
infamous
dirt 2 ps3
dirt 1 ps3
grand theft auto 4 ps3
rainbow 6 vegas 2 ps3
batman arkham asylum

I've been looking to pickup Bully and Eternal Sonata for the Xbox 360. This guarantee is a step forward in the right direction for GameStop.com's used trade-in business.

With my townhouse getting robbed, I am working on replaces games right now, so I will be on the look out for:

Dead Space (PS3)
Ghostbusters (Xbox 360)
Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360)
Soul Calibur 4 (Xbox 360)

[quote name='CheapyD'][IMG-R=5198]9502[/IMG-R]GameStop has announced their new guarantee which ensures that all pre-owned Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PSP and DS games will include their original cover art and manual when ordered online at GameStop.com. Don't forget that you can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off and coupon code CAG16 gets you another 16% off. Coupon code SAVER gets you free shipping on orders over $25.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 10 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some pre-owned games you would be interested in picking up to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop.com's Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee[/QUOTE]

It'd be awesome if I got:
GTAIV
GOW 1
GOW 2
Rock Band 2
From gamestop... I'll prolyl go ahead and get RB2 LOLLLL!!!

i would love to pick up the
shadow of the colossus man that is a classic
maybe a lil half life orange box. get back on team fortress 2
and the original def jam vendetta

thanks for a chance op

I'd probably consider a cheap older PS3 game like Battlefield: Bad Company for under $20, since I have a bunch of GS credit left from the FNR4 deal.

Other than that, there's nothing I really want that's coming out that I can't just wait for price drops and clearances on. :razz:

I just wish GS could do this on ALL of their inventory and not just current gen stuff.

It's a shame GameStop didn't have this in place sooner...as for my list:
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
House of the Dead: Overkill

Hmm used games I want to get.
1. Barbie horse adventure
2. Dora and the snow princess
3. Dead Space
yeah I am into scary games.

Just got into a DS a couple weeks ago so I'd love to get in on some used DS games....especially Phantom Hourglass, DragonQuest IV and V, and The Diabolical Box.

That would be nice if they'd give you a box (at least) for games you've bought from them previously that didn't come with one. I have a copy of Starfox Command that was just the cartridge.

Otherwise, I think I'll be waiting for Wet to come down in price/ be used before looking into it.

Games I'd love to pick up

Halo 3 ODST
Batman: AA
Mario and Luigi Partners in Time
Fire Emblem DS

This new policy really gives me incentive to order more pre-played portable games.

bread's done
Back