GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I'm with what seem to be a lot of people in this thread: Ico would be a nice find. :D

Maybe even No More Heroes, now that I think about it.

It's nice GS is doing this, I'm curious if they will remove older stock since it can't meet this guarantee. I'd be willing to shop for older RPGs if I ever saw them in stock online. Etrian Odyssey is one game I've been looking for.

I'll definetely pick up Uncharted if it comes back in stock, but this is great for older titles that might be harder to find like ICO or Dark Cloud 2.

I wouldnt mind getting Resident Evil 5... I bought it in march but sold it after I finished it... now ive been wanting to play through it again

I want to get that UFC undisputed ,Halo ODST or CODMW2. i like gamestops new way of pricing online,there are cheaper deals online then in the store.

Hmm...I've been rolling this around in my mind. Initially I thought the "name a game you'd like to buy at Gamestop" seemed like a gimmick to get the word out. However, upon further review I'm seeing Gamestop using this information in conjunction with their relationship with GQD.

Nothing wrong with that of course, but if anybody has that new/mint/factory sealed Ico gathering dust in their game collection they might want to consider throwing it on Ebay now. I wish I'd had the forsight to list my Gitaroo Man before its plummetted.

I want to pick up some old PS2 games that I've been meaning to get. Okami, Tony Hawk Underground, Beyond Good and Evil

Looking for Shantae used. Would like Little King's Story used, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Pikmin 1, Pikmin 2 New Play Control, Super Mario Bros. 3 Advanced, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Tetris DS.

I'd be interested in picking up
FF: Dissidia
Rock Band 2
MK vs. DC
Super Mario Galaxy
Rayman Ravin' Rabbids (all)
Infamous
Halo 3 ODST

So many games, so few bucks. :(

I'd like to see some older games that I missed out on the first time.

Stuff like Final Fantasy V, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, and Final Fantasy III.

it is about time GameStop is doing this (manuals & box)

I would like:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Metal Gear Solid 4
Halo 3
Gears of War

Here's my long wish list (one can only dream right, lol):
Pure
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Batman Dark Asylum
UFC Undisputed 2009
Fight Night Round 4
Need for Speed Shift
Little Big Planet
Infamous
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Wheelman
Afro Samurai
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
and more.......

I just received a used game in the mail from them today. Yes it had the case/manual, but it's in terrible condition. The case is messed up and everything is just awful.

Same here, I decided to try out this promotion and ordered Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe and it arrived today only to find out that the case was covered in a sticky residue and even worse the disc was cracked in several places on the inner ring (one 1/4" small crack, a small chip out of it, and there was another series of cracks where a tiny piece was starting to split off entirely). I don't know whether this is their shipping policy but they mailed me the game inside a yellow/clear paper envelope (The kind they pull out the used games from in store) instead of having it attached properly to the snap in part of the case. This is utter crap, Gamestop wouldn't accept a game in this condition as a trade-in so why is ok for them to sell games like this?

Likewise I'd be looking to get some cheap at GameStop but not other places games, like on the fat chance they have a copy of Devil Summoner.

I want:

RE5
Fallout 3
Gran Turismo (PSP)
maybe some more Kingdom Hearts
Soul Caliber
Gears of War(2)

Many, many, others.

Is that enough? Am I entered now?

bread's done
Back