GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I would be really interested in seeing just how many people that have posted in this thread hoping to win the gift card have shit talked GS. I'm willing to bet it would be at least 50% of them.

[quote name='Cylent']Wouldn't mind picking up Fable 2.[/QUOTE]
I just started that game recently, it's fantastic!

On the list...
RE5
Mario Kart Wii
MK vs DC Universe
Blazblue
House of the Dead: Overkill
WET
Guitar Hero: Metallica

Alittle late... but I've recently been going on a Wii Spree after neglecting it for a year and a half. On the list to get is:
Madworld
House of the dead 2&3
House of the dead: Overkill
Resident Evil Archives
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Dead Space: Extraction (i love on rail shooters :bouncy:)
Punch out!!!
Okami
and the list goes on...

I would definitely 360 spend like crazy.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 x2 (for my girlfriend and I!)
Batman Arkham Asylum
Stoked (gift for a buddy)
RE5

I'd like to get Marvel Alliance 2 for 360, Batman Arkham Asylum and maybe Lost Odyssey for the 360 as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to get Uncharted 2. I haven't use my PS3 for months now. This is the time to get back and play it again. I played the Uncharted Drakes fortune and it was awesome!

[quote name='rhenzhen']Im going to get Uncharted 2. I haven't use my PS3 for months now. This is the time to get back and play it again. I played the Uncharted Drakes fortune and it was awesome![/QUOTE]

I liked Uncharted 1's story but some of the gameplay started to annoy me. I picked up U2 on launch day and it is amazing. I was blown away by the first couple of minuets. Def worth picking up #2.

Fallout 3, Street Fighter 4 and The Last Remnant are games I am keeping in my mind for my upcoming used game purchases.

Raiden IV came back in stock online, got it for $23 shipped, and just used some extra store credit. Hope it has the soundtrack too, I will be bummed if it dosen't.

It would be nice to pick up used copies of...
House of the Dead: Overkill
Little King's Story
Muramasa
and maybe Cursed Mountain, now that it's dropped down in price. Even though... it's currently $5 cheaper to buy it new at Gamestop.

Four Wii games that have, so far, slipped through the cracks of my budget.

Thread is way too long to see if it's already been posted, but I've noticed over the past couple of months that very few used games in the stores around me had the original cases. Now I know why. Stockpiling them for the online store.
I'm interested in The Summer of My Lovely Summer Love and Street Kombat VII Hyper Turbo Limited Edition'.

I'd love to get ahold of....

Castlevania Lament of Innocence
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania Order of Ecclesia
Star Ocean Till the End of Time
Dark Cloud 2

All of these were stolen from me a few months back. Go figure they'd be some of my favorites....

wouldnt mind getting some older games like NHL 07 (as i collect them) and the LEGO series as my wife and i enjoy the coop.

bread's done
Back