Gamestop.com - PS2 GH 2 for $30

OMFG!!!!

Dammit I just bought SotC and a replacement copy of GT4! Grr could've saved $2 including taxes to reserve my Wii

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']This deal works on regular $20 PS2 games as well. I tried it with Suikoden Tactics and SotC, and it worked.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - I don't think Capcom Classics 2, to be released 11/14/06, is a Greatest Hits game yet.

[quote name='ikill2game']damn it, i thought that title meant gamestop.com had Guitar Hero 2 listed for $30![/QUOTE]

Haha I was just about to post this same message.

[quote name='ikill2game']damn it, i thought that title meant gamestop.com had Guitar Hero 2 listed for $30![/quote]

lmao Same here. I was severely disappointed :bomb:

Anyone try it with just one Greatest Hits game? I tried it with NHL2K7, and I got all the way to checkout, the code was applied but it says theres something wrong with my CC. I would try it with an in stock greatrest hits title, but I don't need anything. This code is reminiscent of the XBoxLiveDiamond glitch a few days ago.

[quote name='Brian9824']bah with having to pay for shipping its not much of a bargain. You can't use your 10% off from card online right?[/QUOTE]

that is correct. only ONE coupon code can be used per order

bread's done
Back