gamestop.com return

rjb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi I just have a quick question-

Say I buy a used game from gamestop.com, and I don't get a manual and box, and I really want a manual and box. Can I bring it to a brick and mortar store and ask for a box and manual... like... maybe technically "returning" it and then immediately "exchanging" it for a copy that does have the box and manual?

Thanks, and sorry for saying "box and manual" so often.

I am pretty sure that gamestop.com has guaranteed manual and box now all for used games purchased on gamestop.com.

From the front page of CAG on October 8th, 2009

GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee + $1000 in Gift Cards Giveaway!
By CheapyD, 10-08-2009
GameStop has announced their new guarantee which ensures that all pre-owned Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PSP and DS games will include their original cover art and manual when ordered online at GameStop.com. Don't forget that you can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off and coupon code CAG16 gets you another 16% off. Coupon code SAVER gets you free shipping on orders over $25.

It's not guaranteed on all products. Be careful and read the description on each page.

As to the OP, the answer is yes. The B&M store will give you the missing pieces if they are available. If not, they will accept a return no questions asked (so long as you have the packing slip).

bread's done
Back