Gamestop.com - Used Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2/XB) $50 - IN STOCK

Vinny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
I don't know what sort of a deal it is... or if even if this could be considerend a deal, but gamestop.com has MvC2 for both XB/PS2 for $49.99 + shipping. It's from GS online so you probably won't get box/manual. But, it's your money.

Links:
PS2 (Randomly OOS)- http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=938470
XB- http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=950290

If this has been posted before or isn't really a deal, then I apologize and request a mod to lock/delete this topic.

EDIT* PS2 already OOS!

EDIT2* PS2 back in stock again...?

EDIT3* PS2 OOS again!

Thats a lot of money taking a chance it might be disc only and who knows the condition. But thanks OP for letting people know about it. This rare game is hard to find and someone will want it.

I swear I've seen this in stock everytime I've done a search for it at gamestop.com. I didn't know it was that rare for it to be in stock. Next time it does go back in stock and it's not posted here, I'll give people a heads up.

[quote name='nikkai']You would think, out of all the comapnies, Capcom would get a clue and just reprint a bunch[/QUOTE]

They can't reprint it. They lost the Marvel license to some other company.

I purchased one. Hopefully it is complete, otherwise I may return it (I'm pretty picky about my collection). Does anyone know about gamestop.com return policy? Can you return a purchase that was made online at a local store? Gamestop's help section doesn't mention that you can. So I'm guessing I can't.

I have one copy of this game for Xbox. It has the instructions, case etc. The disc itself has a couple of light scratches. PM me if you are interested. I'll sell it for $50.

[quote name='wbc1228']I purchased one. Hopefully it is complete, otherwise I may return it (I'm pretty picky about my collection). Does anyone know about gamestop.com return policy? Can you return a purchase that was made online at a local store? Gamestop's help section doesn't mention that you can. So I'm guessing I can't.[/QUOTE]

For the longest time you couldn't, but very recently, GameStop stores started accepting returns from GameStop.com. I would imagine that EB stores now also accept returns from EBGames.com. I'm reasonably sure they don't cross over, though - don't think you can return EBGames.com purchase at GameStop.

bread's done
Back