GameStop Coupon Flyer 5/30: 50% Extra Trade-In Credit (up to 5 games!) and More!

stimutax

CAGiversary!
EDIT: These coupons are valid for stores in and around Grand Rapids, MI.

Just got this flyer in the mail and thought I'd give back to the community from which I've taken so much. (If this has already been posted, I beg your collective forgiveness.) The flyer says "only valid for listed stores", but that wouldn't stop me and I doubt it'll stop too many of you either. Enjoy!

50% Extra Trade-In Credit On All Used Games:
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm263/shatted/50tradein.jpg

10% Off Any New Game:
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm263/shatted/10newgame.jpg

Extra $30 Trade-In Credit On Any Game System:
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm263/shatted/30console.jpg

"Valid only at stores listed on flyer".

I got a mailer for local stores only specific to 360 games and hardware.

[quote name='stimutax']Just got this flyer in the mail and thought I'd give back to the community from which I've taken so much. (If this has already been posted, I beg your collective forgiveness.) The flyer says "only valid for listed stores", but that wouldn't stop me and I doubt it'll stop too many of you either. Enjoy!

50% Extra Trade-In Credit On All Used Games:
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm263/shatted/50tradein.jpg

10% Off Any New Game:
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm263/shatted/10newgame.jpg

Extra $30 Trade-In Credit On Any Game System:
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm263/shatted/30console.jpg[/quote]

There is already a thread(link below)but I do like your thread title better ! lol..

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181515

FYI... I just used the coupon from the above original thread TODAY here in California BUT when the Manager scanned it, it did NOT add the bonus trade credit so he went ahead and added it for me MANUALLY and I still got the 50% extra trade in credit + my edge 10% bonus too !!

SWWEEEETTT !! :mrgreen:

Xfactor

[quote name='Xfactor4']There is already a thread(link below)but I do like your thread title better ! lol..

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181515

FYI... I just used the coupon from the above original thread TODAY here in California BUT when the Manager scanned it, it did NOT add the bonus trade credit so he went ahead and added it for me MANUALLY and I still got the 50% extra trade in credit + my edge 10% bonus too !!

SWWEEEETTT !! :mrgreen:

Xfactor[/quote]

Ack, oh well. And here I thought I was being helpful. For those who asked, the stores are all in the Grand Rapids, MI area.

is it possible for any1 to mail me the actual coupon? i can mail back some gift cards that i have. Please pm me or aim: l3ustal3ust1234 or email [email protected] PLEASE! i am really desperate for a 360 and im going to trade in pretty much all of my wii games and stuff. It would be greatly appreciated if some1 could and i can mail back some giftcards that i have.

Where do you sign up to get on the maILING list to recieve those awesome coupons?
i see them online all the time and wonder how people get them

Crap, I went to one of the Gamestops in Madison, WI, and they said they would take the coupons listed above but only if it is actually from the flyer, NO photocopies.

Confirmed though for Madison area Gamestops... which would be West Towne Mall and State Street.

I would LOVE it if someone could mail me a coupon. Or better yet, someone in Madison who has the coupon that could meet me... that would be awesome.

[quote name='chasemurata']Shame it's a regional deal, as it's a good one. Oh well, thanks stimutax.[/QUOTE]

dude i love your avatar. i used to love that movie as a kid.

For those in Maryland, I'll list the applicable "select" stores. The coupons are identical to those listed above.

North East Plaza, Peoples Plaza, Aspen Hill Shopping Center, Federal Plaza, Alexandria Common, Kingstowne Towne Center....

So these include also DE and VA.

[quote name='donut']Printed on paper and scanned just fine.

PS3 GTA4 $57.75 with edge...

Thanks Op![/quote]

Was yours a "listed" Gamestop?

Well just to let people know...i used the +30 bucks on system on my local gamestop and it worked...the guy just overwrote manually and bam :D

btw im in South carolina, Columbia

Well just to let people know...i used the +30 bucks on system on my local gamestop and it worked...the guy just overwrote manually and bam :D

btw im in South carolina, Columbia

Tried using the 50% coupon here in upstate NY with no luck. The guy behind the counter said he couldn't over ride the system only a manager can. He said to try today when the assistant was in. Ill post again if they put it through for me.
Thanks to the OP for this coupon hope it works.

worked for me, got the gow psp pack for 60 buxx using these coupons and a couple of trades (psp fat,etc) i live near richmond va

These worked for me in NE Iowa. I just printed it out on normal paper, brought it in and the manager entered the 50% bonus.

Hmmm ... I wonder if there are any good Kmart or Target Clearance/50% extra trade-in credit coupon flips to be found.

/starts digging

[quote name='tanod']These worked for me in NE Iowa. I just printed it out on normal paper, brought it in and the manager entered the 50% bonus.[/quote]

Whoa, really? I live in Central Iowa (Des Moines), so I'll try this as well. Awesome. :D

I'd also like to know how to get fliers mailed to you, or through email. All I get is the newsletter with the Weekend Specials.

Well I used it to trade in a few games and at first it didn't worked, the guys read the fine print about on selected store, but the other guy said that they got words from upper management that I should go ahead and override. I also use the credit toward MGS4 and got the trade of 70%, spent about $20 on games and traded them back in for 18 credit, which wasn't too bad.

BTW I used the coupon printed here. Thanks OP.

[quote name='nhatkthanh']Well I used it to trade in a few games and at first it didn't worked, the guys read the fine print about on selected store, but the other guy said that they got words from upper management that I should go ahead and override. I also use the credit toward MGS4 and got the trade of 70%, spent about $20 on games and traded them back in for 18 credit, which wasn't too bad.

BTW I used the coupon printed here. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

My store didn't give me the extra 20% for my MGS4 preorder. :(

They let me use the coupon after the assistant called the manager, then the manager of another store and then the District manager. What a fucking hassle for them to honor their own coupon.
Im sure anyone else that comes in with the same coupon will be turned away. Thanks OP for the coupon though. Made out with $130 for my 5 games.

aww and i just went to gamestop and bought all this crap. can we use the 10 dollar coupon, on the ps2 katamari domocacy game? making it free. oh wait that games 9.99. damn.

I have the edge card, get the magazines, but I never get these flyers, unless they come along with all the junk mail :whistle2:k

You think they'd have the flyers in-store?

[quote name='Derrick1979']To bad these never circulate here in WI... guess they have no love for us..[/quote]

I live in Wisconsin, Madison area, and I know some ppl got them. In fact, they had a huge stack of fliers with the coupons at the gamestop on State Street, but they were only giving them to ppl who bought a bunch of games.

[quote name='InFlames215']I live in Wisconsin, Madison area, and I know some ppl got them. In fact, they had a huge stack of fliers with the coupons at the gamestop on State Street, but they were only giving them to ppl who bought a bunch of games.[/quote]

Yeah this is funny, I have edge, even a subscription with the last issue out in Dec... I've purchased online and in stores....

YET.... my wife... got a flyer for gamestop with the 30% when getting new DS or WII games... ugh...

stupid....

anyways, managed to get Zack and Wiki sealed for only 4.95 after trading some really awful games.... not too shabby.

I used the 10% off new coupon today in Northern California and even though the coupon scanned, it did not take off 10% from my purchase of the gamestop exclusive Xbox 360 Hulk with Red Hulk edition.

So the manager just went ahead and overrode the coupon muttering to himself how these online coupons hardly ever scan right and instructing the other employee that if that ever happens again to go ahead and manually do the discount AS LONG AS THE OFFER or COUPON CODE was showing up in the system as VALID like these ones are ! :cool:

The point is if you are cool and a edge card holder, they will hook you up ! They really do want happy regular customers !!

Niice...

Xfactor

P.S. I printed my coupons in full black ink tank draining color. I figured it was the least I could do for the Gamestop staff !

so the whole point of this coupon is to find out which stores suck at customer service. i met and talked with the dm on friday and he says, which ever store on these lists gets the lowest amount of trade ins will be under 'severe observation' and the employees with the least amount of trade ins will probably be fired. these coupons give customers no reason to not trade in b/c it usually bumps up the crap trade in values to acceptable/awesome.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I have the edge card, get the magazines, but I never get these flyers, unless they come along with all the junk mail :whistle2:k

You think they'd have the flyers in-store?[/quote]

I live in Ohio and I got the same flyer in store, walked in to look around, started to leave and the guy handed me two of them (different locations on the flyer of course).

I am going to try and use a couple of these on Nor-Cal. Does the one coupon apply to systems of all types? Home consoles and Portables?

[quote name='robgas']Great! Whats 50% of nothing? BOYCOTT GAMESTOP!!!!!![/quote]

Actually some games hace a good trade-in value IMO. I just bought the God of War PSP bundle and has a trade in of $20 for God of War plus the coupon it makes it a good $30.

[quote name='robgas']Great! Whats 50% of nothing? BOYCOTT GAMESTOP!!!!!![/quote]

Ignorance for the win?

GTAIV and SSBB, with this and Edge card, will net you almost MSRP.

Mario Galaxy with this and Edge card gets you over eBay value, same with Mario Kart DS and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.

THX OP, I traded in God of War Chains of Olympus that came with my Red PSP for $30 and Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass for $22.50. It took a the clerk some phone calls and some time but it was worth it.

anyone got any luck wiht those coupons in upstate NY??

Im trying it out tommorow to see if they work for me

i tried this morning and no luck in upstate NY
the cashier did say that it might not be activated in my area yet

[quote name='ruby2223']i tried this morning and no luck in upstate NY
the cashier did say that it might not be activated in my area yet[/quote]

My cashier said the same thing and then called someone and then someone else and then she said she was just told to override it.

[quote name='eliter1']My cashier said the same thing and then called someone and then someone else and then she said she was just told to override it.[/quote]

sweet so maybe I should try again at another gamestop

[quote name='ruby2223']sweet so maybe I should try again at another gamestop[/quote]

I tild them I got it in an email last week and they said they always have problems with email coupons because they forget to activate them.

bread's done
Back