Gamestop Coupon Trading Thread.

I have two steal of the week coupons for trade, the 50% on tablets.  Looking for trade up coupons, 50% on xbox one coupons and amazon or paypal.  Just shoot me a pm with offers, I do my best to answer quickly.

Have

Battlefield 4 Trade up Coupon

10 Dollars off any Purchase 

5 Dollars off any Purchase

Want

Paypal

Offers

Buy 2 Get 1 Free Pre Owned Coupons

Looking for a 50% bonus on electronics coupon.

I have:

Arkham City game download for Xbox 360

Tomb Raider game download for Xbox 360

Best Buy online coupon for $15 off Etrian Odyssey

Paypal

Have: 1 50% bonus trade in towards Xbox One products coupon.

Want: 50% tablet/smartphone trade bonus coupon, or $5 Amazon

Open to other offers, feel free to send them. Thanks!

Still looking for trade up coupons for the 360 versions of the trade up games, looking for all of em.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 50% extra towards Xbox One products, expires today.

I'm not picky about what I get in return, as long as it doesn't expire today.

I have about $500 in GS credit that I don't think I'm going to end up using as I'm looking for a PS4 and they don't seem to be restocking any time soon . I'm looking to sell it , even at a lost if I have to. I'm in the NY area so I can make the purchase for you to save on tax or just purchase you a gift card. Either way. PM if anyone would be interested. 

Want: +50% tablet coupon

Have: Amazon GC or PayPal

PM please. Thanks

Trying to get these trade up coupons has honestly been the worst experience I have had on cag, getting people to respond to pm's or respond back when they message you first is quite difficult for whatever reason.  That said, if you are going to waste my time please dont bother contacting me.

Negativity aside, im still looking for all of them outside of ghosts.

I've got 1 more 50% tablet trade coupon. I might use it myself, but I'd consider a really good offer on it.

Let me know if you want it.

Still looking for a 50% bonus tablet if anyone has one left. PM with how much you're looking for. Need as soon as possible.

Got it 

I'm also looking for 1 50% tablet trade coupon.  I can pay via Amazon GC or paypal.  Please PM me if you have one to sell!  

Have a gamestop cod ghost trade up coupon . want 3.00 amazon or 3.00 xbox giftt card. will even throw in a 10 % off used games coupon aswell

H: FIFA 14 Xbox 360 ---> Xbox One Upgrade Coupon

Will take $5 for it or a COD: Ghosts Upgrade to Xbox One coupon.

bread's done
Back