Gamestop Coupon Trading Thread.

8x 50% trade in coupons for July 27-?

20% off preowned code expires 10/31.

Wanted Paypal, Trades, Amazon GC and others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Want: B2G1 Coupon

Have: Several 50% trade in coupons for July 13-19 AND will also send you back a B2G1 after I head to the store and renew (you may have to wait 24-48hrs until I get the code, but check my feedback/posts and know I'm good for it)

Just wanted to square away some trades now before next week's crazy schedule hits me, so thanks in advance for the help!

Have: 50% Extra Credit Coupon for Gamestop (valid 7/13/15 - 7/19/15)

Want: Paypal or PSN credit

Last edited:
Have : 50% trade in coupon  7-13  - 7-19

Want: $3 PSN - can buy this from Gamestop poweruprewards site using your points

H: 50% trade-in coupon expires today.
W: B2G1 GS coupon or $2 amazon gc

H: $10 Off $25+ Microsoft Store Coupons (works on XBL Credit and Preorders); GameStop 50% Bonus Trade-In Coupons for 7/27-8/2

W: GameStop B2G1 Coupon

H: 50% trade code valid 7-27 / 8-2
W: b2g1 coupon , or other code offers , amazon gc

edit: my coupons are 9/9 successful
I have just 3 remaining, and they all start the second set of numbers with something besides 7.
thanks!

Edit2: all gone. Thank you , good night

Anyone looking for some 50% trade in value coupons for the upcoming event (7/27 - 8/2)? PM me I have a couple that I am looking to get rid of. CHEAP CHEAP. 

[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Anyone looking for some 50% trade in value coupons for the upcoming event (7/27 - 8/2)? PM me I have a couple that I am looking to get rid of. CHEAP CHEAP. [/size][/font]
I like how you deleted your old post and reposted to be the first seen. Very classy.

bread's done
Back