Gamestop Coupon Trading Thread.

Promos and sales few and far between? Just about every week there is something worth looking at somewhere. If deals were any more plentiful I'd go broke.

But since you have codes, I await your posts offering them up for free. Surely you don't need more than one, and the community needs them more than you anyway.
Post them in a thread so some lurker can take them? Or You? Ill pass

Last call for anyone needing a 50% bonus trade in code this evening.  I still have plenty left.  

Looking for $10 paypal, amazon / PSN  / Eshop / Xbox credit, or Gamestop b2g1 coupons.  Will consider other offers.  Message me.  

Have: 5 Gamestop codes for extra 50% trade-in credit.

Want: Each code for $15 Amazon GC.

I will take a picture of the code(s) and send them to you.

Have:

I have a receipt with 4 50% bonus codes on them.  I have used two of them.  I'm pretty sure of one that was used but I don't know the other.  So you must be OK with this situation.  I can take pictures of the receipt or send you the codes or both.  Whichever you prefer.  Since I don't know which codes were used this is a package of all of them.

None of these codes are -7.  I used two of them with no issuses

Want:

Looking for offers.  Paypal, Amazon, Etc.  ​

Looking for a B2G1 coupon and an extra 50% promo coupon (or two) for one last round of trades.

Looking to give a PUR renewal coupon, (which gets you the B2G1 back after a few days, plus the magazine), in return.  Or tell me what you want.

Still have plenty of 50% bonus trade in coupons left for anyone looking for them (no -7 ones that were reported not to work).  Looking for $10 paypal, amazon / PSN  / Eshop / Xbox credit, or Gamestop b2g1 coupons.  Will consider other offers.  I have the day off so I'll be around to respond most of the day.  Message me with offers if you need one/some.

H: 3 50% coupons (got 12 on one receipt from taking advantage of the 4 for $20 a few weeks ago).

W: $10 Paypal or Amazon.

Drop me a PM if interested.

edit: I suppose I could add that they are all -8 codes.

zSn5HyY.jpg
Sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still have plenty of 50% trade in bonus codes (no -7 codes that have been reported to not work).  Looking for $10 paypal, amazon / PSN  / Eshop / Xbox credit, or Gamestop b2g1 coupons.  Will consider other offers.  Message me and I will respond promptly.  

H: $10 off $25 order at Microsoft Store.com

W: Working non-7 50% code

Edit - Gone, traded with Toss.

will be great when all of these people start giving their codes away.

guys, just wait a couple more hours and the prices will continue to go down.

H: Wii u codes For Mewtwo, Lucas and Ryu+stage dlc

W: Two Gamestop 50% codes

EDIT: Ryu and lucas gone

Have: Digital HD movie codes for: Wolf of Wall Street, Thor The Dark World, Man of Steel, The Lego Movie, Gravity, Kingsman The Secret Service, Live Die Repeat, among others

Want: Working non-7 50% code

PM if interested

My supply of 50% trade in bonus codes is getting lower but I still have a lot (no -7 codes).  Looking for $10 paypal, amazon, psn, eshop, xbox, or b2g1 gs coupons.  Willing to consider other offers as well.  Message me if you need codes.   

Last call for codes.  Down to 10 codes left (no -7 codes).   Send me offers if you want them.  

4 coupons left.

bread's done
Back