Offers

H:

7/31/2016  Happy Birthday Bonus! Get 20% Off One Pre-owned Game
7/11/2016  PowerUp Rewards Pro members save $20 on MLB 16 for PS4

W: 

Paypal or store credit

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up to those trading/selling/buying GameStop $ off certificates

I went to use a $10 off cert today (thanks again to TB14), but sadly it looks like GameStop may have changed their policy and has linked certs to the account it came from. The guy at the store said the cert came up but there was no way to activate it without the powerup account. He attempted to override it and just eventually ended up giving me $10 off anyway, so not sure if he got it to work or just gave me $10, as on the receipt it says -10.00 Promotion Not Found.

Just a heads up to those trading/selling/buying GameStop $ off certificates

I went to use a $10 off cert today (thanks again to TB14), but sadly it looks like GameStop may have changed their policy and has linked certs to the account it came from. The guy at the store said the cert came up but there was no way to activate it without the powerup account. He attempted to override it and just eventually ended up giving me $10 off anyway, so not sure if he got it to work or just gave me $10, as on the receipt it says -10.00 Promotion Not Found.
did you have your own power up account.. cause you do need a pur to use the coupons last i knew

Have:

Save $20 on all Pre-Owned XB360 Internal Hard Drives

Extra $10 trade credit on PS4 DualShock Controllers

Both expire 7-1-16

Want:
Skylanders coupon
PayPal
PSN/eshop credit

This is false informationNo they dont. I use them with different accounts all the time. I did this yesterday. It is just important to know that if you use too many $ off coupons in a small period of time your account using the coupons not attached to it disappears.

This is false informationNo they dont. I use them with different accounts all the time. I did this yesterday. It is just important to know that if you use too many $ off coupons in a small period of time your account using the coupons not attached to it disappears.
Thank you. Just wanted to make sure. I would have tested it out myself but it's nice to have someone deny the claims. I'll post back later with my results as well.

i had problems before  from coupons i got here.,.  dont know if they were used  and people resold them or cause i did not have their account.. other coupons worked without any problem 

You need an account now to use any type of coupon. That gs did changed a few months ago. The account can be black or silver tho. I have a lot of dummy accounts and use one dummy for coupons not attached to my account. As long as you have some type of account any coupon works. If you had coupons that didnt work it was from the individual not gs. Also when theres a trade in bonus coupon ive used a lot of these type of coupons and the account never disappeared. From my experience the only time it disappears is when you use too many of the $5, $10 and so on coupons.

H:

7/31/2016  Happy Birthday Bonus! Get 20% Off One Pre-owned Game
7/11/2016  PowerUp Rewards Pro members save $20 on MLB 16 for PS4

W: 

Paypal or store credit

H:

7/31/2016  Happy Birthday Bonus! Get 20% Off One Pre-owned Game
7/24/2016  Save $20 on One New XBox Striker Pack (Pro Member Exclusive)
7/24/2016  Save $20 on a New PS4 / XB One M-155 Console Backpack (Pro Member Exclusive)

W: $1 Paypal

Looking for a 20% off coupon. PM me to iron out a trade.
u mind your words about that pm.

u got to tell me what the problem is first

i sent the coupon first, you are the one who is ripping me now.

For others who are wondering, I sent a coupon to this guy (Royal High Knight) last night and he is supposed to send a GC.

he didn't sent the GC, aslo didn't tell me that he will send it after using the coupon.

Just now he replied this "Nice try troll. You gotta try alot harder to try and rip me off. " to the pm and left the conversation and did tell me what his problem was.

There could be a typo while the GS guy typed the coupon or whatever, instead of working with me he just left the pm conversation without even sending the gc. BEWARE with this guy!

u mind your words about that pm.

u got to tell me what the problem is first

i sent the coupon first, you are the one who is ripping me now.

For others who are wondering, I sent a coupon to this guy (Royal High Knight) last night and he is supposed to send a GC.

he didn't sent the GC, aslo didn't tell me that he will send it after using the coupon.

Just now he replied this "Nice try troll. You gotta try alot harder to try and rip me off. " to the pm and left the conversation and did tell me what his problem was.

There could be a typo while the GS guy typed the coupon or whatever, instead of working with me he just left the pm conversation without even sending the gc. BEWARE with this guy!
Yeah beware the guy with 114 Positive trade reviews and 0 complaints as opposed to the one with only 1.

Guy had the audacity to try and scam me out of my money by giving me a Retailmenot 20% off coupon for buying 2 or more games(which is free for everyone btw) and tried to pass it off as the coupon I was looking for. BEWARE with this guy!

Yeah beware the guy with 114 Positive trade reviews and 0 complaints as opposed to the one with only 1.

Guy had the audacity to try and scam me out of my money by giving me a Retailmenot 20% off coupon for buying 2 or more games(which is free for everyone btw) and tried to pass it off as the coupon I was looking for. BEWARE with this guy!
i clearly mentioned what i was offering. and u pm'ed me. i sent what i offered. i dont know what u have in your mind?

AND if its free for every one why do u post asking for it mentioning "Looking for a 20% off coupon. PM me to iron out a trade." ? troll

You need an account now to use any type of coupon. That gs did changed a few months ago. The account can be black or silver tho. I have a lot of dummy accounts and use one dummy for coupons not attached to my account. As long as you have some type of account any coupon works. If you had coupons that didnt work it was from the individual not gs. Also when theres a trade in bonus coupon ive used a lot of these type of coupons and the account never disappeared. From my experience the only time it disappears is when you use too many of the $5, $10 and so on coupons.
Thanks for the info, I've used a few $5-$10 coupons from my various accounts and nothing's been deleted yet. Do you know if you're able to make a new account with the same info?

Yeah from my experience, I use the same info but change a few things. For example if the account with the email [email protected] disappears, i can create another one and use, [email protected]. Im not sure if youre familiar with the $5.00 kongregate coupon trick but it works exactly like that where the . makes the system think its new info. Its really easy to create a new account and register it with no hiccups to get points with it that way. I also change up the phone number.

Yeah from my experience, I use the same info but change a few things. For example if the account with the email [email protected] disappears, i can create another one and use, [email protected]. Im not sure if youre familiar with the $5.00 kongregate coupon trick but it works exactly like that where the . makes the system think its new info. Its really easy to create a new account and register it with no hiccups to get points with it that way. I also change up the phone number.
Very familiar with the Kongregate trick lol, thanks for the information.

That dot trick also works great for any website you sign up for. Usually to detect what sites are selling your email address.

bread's done
Back