Gamestop Credit Confusion

Rolyatkcinmai

CAGiversary!
I don't generally trade in games, but I had a bunch of last-gen stuff to get rid of and about two months ago I brought ~10 games into Gamestop to trade in. I don't use Gamestop for anything else because at this point I buy everything digitally across Steam/PS4/XB1 so I didn't have a PowerUp account or anything.

The value of my trade-in was about $135 so the bonus from having a "Pro" membership (whatever percentage you get extra on trades) covered a one year membership for free basically, so I said go ahead. They gave me a silver card. I put the $120 toward Titanfall and Infamous preorders, sad that I had to get physical copies, but glad to have them essentially free. I had $12 remaining which the gentleman said would be on my account as credit. Fine.

A few days later someone told me you can actually preorder digital codes for XB1/PS4 games as well at Gamestop so I went back in and had the nice man change my two physical preorders to digital codes instead. Somehow this cost $3.74 less than the original transactions, so I had even more credit (don't ask me). Instead of putting this on my account as well he handed me another card with a white rabbit on it labelled "Trade Credit" worth $3.74. Whatever.

Now I'm on the Gamestop website and I can see my "PowerUp Rewards Pro" trade credit is $12 as you can view here; http://i.imgur.com/OPohaYI.jpg . What I want to know is; how do I use this? It doesn't come up as an option in any of the checkout pages on the website and entering the card's numbers into the "Trade Credit" sections does nothing (although the $3 card does work here).

Do I actually have $12 on my account? Does it exist? Is my dad a ghost? Does Gamestop have too many systems and cards? These are life's questions.

Hope someone can help.

Its a gift card that he gave you, you have $12 + $3 credit.

You can go to a store and it'll automatically be put on anything you purchase except for the $3 save that card.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back