GameStop Cyber Monday Deals: Dirt Showdown, Witcher 2 $9.99 & More - Now Live!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Here are just a few of the deals from GameStop.com's Cyber Monday Sale:

Spend $25 for free shipping

:360::ps3: DiRT Showdown $9.99
show

:360::ps3: Borderlands 2 $39.99
:360::ps3: Sleeping Dogs $39.99
:360::ps3: Max Payne 3 $19.99
show

:360::ps3: Saints Row 3 $19.99
show

:360::ps3: Xcom: Enemy Unknown $39.99
:360::ps3: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $29.99
:360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $29.99
:360::ps3: Hitman Absolution + $10 gift card
:360::ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw $19.99
show

:360: Cyber Monday Xbox 360 Deals
show

:360: The Witcher 2 $9.99
show

:360: Dishonored $29.99
show

:360: TRITTON Detonator Headset $39.99
show

:360: Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition $14.99
show

:ps3: Cyber Monday PS3 Deals
show

:ps3: PlayStation 3 250GB (GS exclusive) Bundle with Lego Harry Potter, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes,LittleBigPlanet Karting! $299.99
:ps3:
Batman Arkham City for PlayStation 3 $9.99
show

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection $19.99
show

:ps3: Infamous Collection $19.99
show

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS or 3DSXL with $25 gift card
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS with 2 free games $169.99
show

:psp: Mortal Kombat for PS Vita $14.99
show

:pc: Cyber Monday PC Deals
show

:pc: Age of Empires III: Complete Collection (Download) $19.99
show

:pc: Darksiders II (Download) $16.99
show

:pc: Dragon Age Bundle (PC Download) $9.99
show

:pc: Dreamcast Collection (Download) $7.50
show

:pc: Saints Row the Third (Download) $19.99
show

:pc: Save up to 50% off TekNMotion Yapster Headsets. Starting at just $9.99
show

:pc: $20 off Roxio Game Capture
show

:pc: $20 off Roxio Game Capture HD Pro
show

icongs_r1.gif
Cyber Monday Accessories Deals
show

:360::ps3::pc: Ear Force PX5 by Turtle Beach $159.99
show

:3ds: 20% off Tritton Kunai Headset for Wii U and 3DS
show

icongs_r1.gif
50% off Monster NCredible NTune On-Ear Headphones
show

apple.png
$30 off iPad Bluetooth Keyboard
show

icongs_r1.gif
20%-35% off Audiofly Noise-Isolating Headsets
show

icongs_r1.gif
$30 off Aver Media Game Capture
show

icongs_r1.gif
G155 Personal Gaming Environment with Remote Control (gc exclusive) $199.99
show

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='winb83']Probably internet only right? No way Best Buy pricematches Gamestop online?[/QUOTE]

They dont PM anyone on Cyber Monday.

[quote name='postaboy']I think I will go to bestbuy tomorrow and try to price match Dirt Showdown.[/QUOTE]

You might have a better chance at Frys

I'm not getting free shipping for some reason even with in-stock items. Now I'm worried I won't get Lollipop Chainsaw if I wait for it to fix itself =/

[quote name='pun123']same here wanted to get one for ps3 and 360 but totaled over $25 think I will wait. If you get it over $25 before
tax you can get free shipping.[/QUOTE]

order items with free shipping. return the ones you don't want at a local gamestop. receive money back. boom, free shipped game for 9.99

[quote name='sgtscrotes310']order items with free shipping. return the ones you don't want at a local gamestop. receive money back. boom, free shipped game for 9.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dr Evil :lol: you need this

lol. you can also go to their store and order it from them. they will ship it to you to your house for free, thats in store only. its their new system they have going on.

[quote name='HyperG']anyone else having trouble adding items to cart? I wanted the avermedia game capture hd.... grr.[/QUOTE]

How much is it? It says 109 right now so would it be 79?

Says 109, not sure if it would be an additional 30 dollars off, I'm guessing they are wiped clean of inventory or their system is jacked up.

[quote name='hatback']A decent deal that I didn't see in the OP:

:ps3: Journey Collector's Edition is $14.99[/QUOTE]

I had that in my wishlist, so with that, Dirt Showdown, and a cheap PS2 game, I was good to go with the free shipping. Took a couple of tries to make the free shipping stick, though. I think they're getting busy.

Thanks for the tip on Journey CE, and thanks to the OP :bouncy:

[quote name='HyperG']Says 109, not sure if it would be an additional 30 dollars off, I'm guessing they are wiped clean of inventory or their system is jacked up.[/QUOTE]

Yea I tried adding it and it says there's an error. Also, I'm pretty sure it's 109.99 now. It says up to $30 off, not $30 off.
Btw, Journey Collection is also $15 on amazon if anyone would rather buy it there. http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Colle...e=UTF8&qid=1353916028&sr=8-4&keywords=journey

The Roxio HD adds just fine but I oppose having to hook up a game system to loop through a PC if I don't have to (and I use a macbook pro anyways, so more trouble for me to use my desktop pc that I never use). I already own the first one they made, looking to sell it as soon as I get a game capture device that captures in high def.

Ha looks like Gamestop is trying to pull a Microsoft with that 9.99 price.:) I had Witcher 2 and i just didnt care for it. Not even enough for 10 dollars. Amazon has matched journey though

[quote name='tylerh1701']Don't like to pay more than $10 for any game that will be going in my backlog. Yeah, it's only $4, but gotta stick with my rule to help make sure I'm not overpaying for games and to help try and control my backlog.[/QUOTE]

I applaud your self-control & frugality!

[quote name='Vap']The 3ds that come with Mario 3d, is it a voucher or is it already in the system?[/QUOTE]
I heard it's pre-installed on the system/sd card.

is there a way to cancel an order with gamestop.com? just had some weird glitch while checking out that cancelled my credit that i applied toward the order, and charged my card the full amount

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']is there a way to cancel an order with gamestop.com? just had some weird glitch while checking out that cancelled my credit that i applied toward the order, and charged my card the full amount[/QUOTE]
call them i could never cancel online to work... why i try to avoid one reason.

was able to cancel it, you have to go to my orders > order history and then click the order number, it's tricky, but through there it takes you to a new page and asks if you want to cancel it. i think that you only have a very small window to be able to succesfully cancel online, but it worked, just replaced the order the right way now yay :)

ah man batman arkham city sold out!!!!!! :(

was gonna get witcher 2, batman arkham city, dirt showdown to qualify for free shipping.

Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In that area you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)

[quote name='VIDEOGAME IGODI']Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In that area you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)[/QUOTE]
Did it awhile ago hope others do to. it is easy n fast.

[quote name='postaboy']ah man batman arkham city sold out!!!!!! :(

was gonna get witcher 2, batman arkham city, dirt showdown to qualify for free shipping.[/QUOTE]

oh wow didnt even see dirt showdown, would've grabbed that and something else for free shipping instead of using the credit i had to offset the shipping.. oh well

[quote name='VIDEOGAME IGODI']Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

:)[/QUOTE]

Done! However since its a one day sale I am not gonna hold on to hope for too long : /

[quote name='Spybreak8']Sweet, grabbed DiRT Showdown for $14 and change.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'll be kind of pissed if Amazon pricematches and I wasted $4 on shipping (slow shipping) and tax.

But I hope Amazon does pricematch so other CAGs can get in on this deal if Gamestop sells out.

[quote name='malethief']The Witcher 2 for $10 is probably the best deal on the list for such a quality rich rpg title[/QUOTE]

...thats kinda broken with its horrible map and inability to even walk over a twig leading to backtracking over backtracking. And it takes 4 hours to make a potion.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']...thats kinda broken with its horrible map and inability to even walk over a twig leading to backtracking over backtracking. And it takes 4 hours to make a potion.[/QUOTE]

The troll man cometh.

I wonder if this is the "original release packaging" of The Witcher 2 - Enhanced Edition (XBox360) even though they list everything included in bullet points ? I remember reading on a few other threads about a week ago, people were NOT getting a physical soundtrack or quest handbook any longer, but a leaflet telling them where to go download both of those items.
I managed to pick up an "original release packaging" copy from Walmart Saturday while doing a PM against the MS Store sale, and made sure I saw that thick book included, which of course you can probably assume you have the original release packaging by holding it in your hands, and the added weight compared to a normal game.

Good luck to those ordering from GS.*fingers crossed* for 'ya.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Come off it. Just offering people another truthful side to the gameplay.[/QUOTE]

Agree. I love rpgs , but I found this game to be such a dreadful bore, and extremely tedious. I payed $60 to....

[quote name='Dave4282']Does anybody think Max Payne at $20 is a good deal? Worth picking up or not really?[/QUOTE]

After the $8.99 sale at Kmart, and for those that were able to PM at other retailers......I would say definitely hold off.
Even Gamefly had their used copies marked down that low I believe at one point.
Wait and see what pops up between now and Christmas.
Heck even Best Buy had a "Twitter Deal of the day" for it at $15 if I remember correctly.

Good luck trying to hold back temptation of picking it up now...I've been in your shoes before in the past. :)

[quote name='Tarheel76']After the $8.99 sale at Kmart, and for those that were able to PM at other retailers......I would say definitely hold off.
Even Gamefly had their used copies marked down that low I believe at one point.
Wait and see what pops up between now and Christmas.
Heck even Best Buy had a "Twitter Deal of the day" for it at $15 if I remember correctly.

Good luck trying to hold back temptation of picking it up now...I've been in your shoes before in the past. :)[/QUOTE]

Haha I know! I was upset I didn't get it PM'ed at WM for $8.99 (no kmart nearby) or for $10 from Microsoft, so I'm really tempted to get it now :lol:

Can't pass up Witcher 2 for $10, even if I have to pay for shipping. Can't seem to find anything else worth adding to get over the $25 hump...

bread's done
Back