GameStop: Dead Island $29.99 (Xbox 360/PS3), $19.99 (PC regular and limited editions)

preston181

CAGiversary!
Just noticed that GameStop has Dead Island on sale new for $29.99 for Xbox 360 and PS3, as well as both the regular and limited PC editions for $19.99. Not a bad deal, especially with the DLC coming soon.

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']I'm sure this is a repost, been this price for a couple of weeks now.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I've had a buddy looking to get a copy, and I just checked last week for him, and new was $39.99 for consoles. Not sure how much the PC version was before.

[quote name='preston181']Nope, I've had a buddy looking to get a copy, and I just checked last week for him, and new was $39.99 for consoles. Not sure how much the PC version was before.[/QUOTE]

Yup...

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311888

Untamed sorry stop being a dick. It is not a repost because what you linked was a deal 4 days before Christmas. That was a sale not a permanent price drop so the game went back to 39.99. Thank you preston for posting this might grab it tomorrow

[quote name='TwistedOwnz']Untamed sorry stop being a dick. It is not a repost because what you linked was a deal 4 days before Christmas. That was a sale not a permanent price drop so the game went back to 39.99. Thank you preston for posting this might grab it tomorrow[/QUOTE]
It never went back up, I've been watching it ever since waiting on $19.99. I also tried picking it up during the B2G1 over a week ago, So piss off. I guess its just overdue to have another thread. My apologies on the repost accusation, if Brutal Legend can get one every other week, then why not this.

bread's done
Back