Gamestop disc only return

terborx

CAGiversary!
This might be the totally wrong forum, if it is I apologize in advance.

I have a game that I bought online that's disc only, so I need to swap it with a copy that has a case from Gamestop. When I return the disc only copy, do I need to switch stickers around or anything? Or will the original online stickers on the disc only copy not change anything? Thanks.

Don't worry about it. As long as you are within seven days of purchase all you have to do is return it and say you want a case copy.

[quote name='Kayden']I got a disc only copy of a game and GS said tough shit.[/QUOTE]

Well Kayden I will add YMMV to this because I have been able to but I guess that is because I am always nice to the employees at the Gamestops I frequent.

I'd say don't buy from Gamestop if you want to ensure a complete game. You might have better luck saying that it doesn't seem to work right on your system (random skips or something) and you want to see if another copy would work better.

Of course, that's only if lying to the store doesn't bother you.

Seeing as you bought it online I would just buy the said game from a nearby gamestop, take out the inserts from the complete copy and put it in a different case and just return it disc only.

Thanks for the input guys...

So I went to a few of my local GS's and NONE had a copy of the game I need.. dammit. Guess I'll have to wait a few weeks and see if one turns up. Until then my collection will be tragically incomplete :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back