Gamestop - dungeons & dragons bundle -sweet deal

Meowser

CAGiversary!
PC Download AD&D BUNDLE

(D&D Ultimate Pack)

You get:

Baldurs Gate (Complete w/expansion(s))
Baldurs Gate II (Complete w/expansion(s))
IceWind Dale (Complete w/expansion(s))
Icewind Dale II
NeverWinter Nights Diamond Edition
Neverwinter Nights 2 (Complete w/expansion(s)
Planescape Torment
Temple Of Elemental Evil

All For $11.24

Thats a DEAL STEAL!

Last edited by a moderator:
If only it didn't require the gamestop app... i wonder if there is anywhere we can get a PM on this.

Edit: I tweeted Gamersgate asking if they would Price match the D&D master collection lol. Wonder what they will say. I'd much rather buy it from GG than GS. Too bad Amazon DVG doesn't have this collection

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

The GS App is required to download and install. I dont know if its needed to launch the games and/or during runtime. I have not installed any of them yet. Its the first time I used Digital Download from Gamestop, so, dunno.

For the $11 bucks and some change I just could NOT resist this bundle.

I played Baldurs Gate 1 MANY moons ago, never the expansion. Never played BG 2, Icewind or Neverwinter Nuts. Planescape I played, loved it, perhaps the best RPG I ever played (not that I have played gobs of them). I've tended to be more a strategy gamer, turn based, the RTS's often make me nuts. No LEADER of massive forces has ever needed to react as quick as an RTS requires. I like Submarine Sims and occasional romps with games like Prince of Persia, Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, once in a while some mindless first person destruction.

But again, for the $11 bucks, just could not resist.

ALSO of NOTE: They have Digital Download (is there another kind? LOL) of Assassins Creed III PC For $29.99

I guess Temple Of Elemental Evil was supposed to be really AD&D like not that I ever got big into like AD&D LOL.

Its my suspicion that AD&D when I was a young man caused alot of kids in school to have A.D.D. :)

GS app is not needed to run, just to install. All are DRM free except possibly NWN2, which has either a simple authentication or nothing at all. Haven't had time to download it yet as it's over 10gb.

This is a great deal but it'd be better with stand alone installers, or the extra contents GoG has.

[quote name='Meowser']Hi,

The GS App is required to download and install. I dont know if its needed to launch the games and/or during runtime. I have not installed any of them yet. Its the first time I used Digital Download from Gamestop, so, dunno.

For the $11 bucks and some change I just could NOT resist this bundle.

I played Baldurs Gate 1 MANY moons ago, never the expansion. Never played BG 2, Icewind or Neverwinter Nuts. Planescape I played, loved it, perhaps the best RPG I ever played (not that I have played gobs of them). I've tended to be more a strategy gamer, turn based, the RTS's often make me nuts. No LEADER of massive forces has ever needed to react as quick as an RTS requires. I like Submarine Sims and occasional romps with games like Prince of Persia, Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, once in a while some mindless first person destruction.

But again, for the $11 bucks, just could not resist.

I guess Temple Of Elemental Evil was supposed to be really AD&D like not that I ever got big into like AD&D LOL.

Its my suspicion that AD&D when I was a young man caused alot of kids in school to have A.D.D. :)[/QUOTE]

I think its really good buy all games on that list i would rate 8-9 out of 10 easily. I played them all and if i had little more i would beat them again.

bread's done
Back