Gamestop/EB Games Canada Trade in Deal: Trade 2 games over $8, get a $50 PSN Card&XBL

Seriously?

Why can't this be in the US. I have 2 game I want to trade in both worth over the $8, but couldn't find a 3rd for the extra $10 so I changed my mind

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Bout to ship my games to Canada..[/QUOTE]

You mean, aboot to ship my games to Canada.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Seriously?

Why can't this be in the US. I have 2 game I want to trade in both worth over the $8, but couldn't find a 3rd for the extra $10 so I changed my mind[/QUOTE]

Oh boohoo. Canada never gets any deals, let them have a good one for change.

[quote name='ddog510']*Gamestop lowers all trade-in values to 7.99* lol jk. But crazy good deal...[/QUOTE]
:applause:This is what I predict will happen.;)

I remember they had another trade deal about a year ago where some games that were getting piss poor values down in the U.S. were getting insane values up there as part of some select game trade promo.

But yeah, this promo is INSANE.

Everyone knows you can still trade 2 games and get $50 off ANY game (out now or preorder) for December right?

This is a nice promo, but it's not amazing. In fact, for the XB Live cards and the $20 PSN card, the game(s) only get bumped up to 20.

[quote name='zorba_the_greek']
This is a nice promo, but it's not amazing. In fact, for the XB Live cards and the $20 PSN card, the game(s) only get bumped up to 20.[/QUOTE]

So it's trade 2 = $40 TIV + $50 PSN card? Oh wait, you only get the card? Then you lose out on the tax for TIV at GS since PSN doesn't have tax anyway. The MSP are even worse since they only give $20 worth and various retailers already don't charge tax on MSP cards.

During Black Friday week they had a coupon for trading in 2 games and getting $60 in credit that you can use on anything. One store (Richmond, BC) told me it was only for games, but that store seems to hate anyone trading in games unless they are clueless parents trading in valuable titles for a $1 each, so I went to the downtown location and was able to get 3 PSN cards. :)
This is a good deal as well though, if I had games I no longer want I'd do it.

bread's done
Back