Gamestop/Ebgames for Wii on 21st?

foo33333

CAGiversary!
I know that target, best buy and other retailer will be selling huge stock of wiis on 21st. Do think gamestop/ebgames will do the same on the 21st?

Nice! thanks for the head up~ Is the store going to open early like christmas season or normal hour?

[quote name='foo33333']Nice! thanks for the head up~ Is the store going to open early like christmas season or normal hour?[/QUOTE]
looks like it'll open normal hours

Unless my local EB is straight up lying to me, while secretly stockpiling Wii's in the back there is no way the local ones will have 21 or anything near that number by Sunday.

They claim they haven't received any shipments since last Monday, and when they do get some in it's only a few.

[quote name='tilcfast']Unless my local EB is straight up lying to me, while secretly stockpiling Wii's in the back there is no way the local ones will have 21 or anything near that number by Sunday.

They claim they haven't received any shipments since last Monday, and when they do get some in it's only a few.[/QUOTE]

Most store's should have Wii's arriving today. Sorry to tell you but they lied to you. They have to because f'ing marketing says we have to hold them until Sunday. I wish I could just sell them today when I get to work but alas I cannot.

bread's done
Back