Gamestop / EBgames

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotty

CAG Veteran
To all my fellow gamers out there I noticed that the 360 version of Beowulf the Game is now $19.99. I first thought it was a typo but apparantly its real, not bad for a game that came out a few weeks ago.

Yeah I noticed:

Beowulf for PS3 at Gamestop is now $19.99 from $59.99.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii vs. Xbox Vote and win

[quote name='spotty']To all my fellow gamers out there I noticed that the 360 version of Beowulf the Game is now $19.99. I first thought it was a typo but apparantly its real, not bad for a game that came out a few weeks ago.[/quote]

IGN.com - "That is, of course, assuming you can bypass an unbelievably aggravating protection sequence where the utter uselessness of your Thanes, heroic, and carnal attacks becomes painfully obvious. What a waste of time."

OP, Next time, Please make sure your title is descriptive so that people don't have to click to find out what the thread's about.

See, I was nice this time.

Plus the thread title is utterly useless. It's like he had a check list of what to do wrong and went down it. The only thing he missed was saying he bought out the whole store to sell on ebay.

[quote name='spotty']To all my fellow gamers out there I noticed that the 360 version of Beowulf the Game is now $19.99. I first thought it was a typo but apparantly its real, not bad for a game that came out a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]
When I first saw your thread, I thought it was a typo. Then, I noticed you're a CAG n00b so it must be real. Here's a ProTip: At the very least, check the first page of deals BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING. It might take a little self-control and patience, but I believe in you. YOU CAN DO IT!

[quote name='spotty']Excuse me ass...I just noticed it myself and I thought I would do the right thing and pass it along....[/QUOTE]

Rule Number Two: Insulting long-time CAG members is NOT going to win you any fans.

[quote name='spotty']Excuse me ass...I just noticed it myself and I thought I would do the right thing and pass it along....[/quote]

Rule # 3

Trying to provoke others is a one way ticket back to the reading rainbow forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back