GameStop Game Days! Final Clearance begins 5/3 and lists are in!

bigdaddybruce44

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
4/30 Update

The final clearance prices are in. Not quite as good as I hoped, but a few deals to be had. Thanks again to (classified) for the information. If a game is not on this new list, it is going back up to its old price. So, if you want something from the sale, get it now with the coupon.

DS
Barbie Horse Adventures: Riding Camp 9.99
Bella Sara 14.99
Bleach: Dark Souls 12.99
Chicken Shoot 7.99
Digimon World Championship 12.99
Diner Dash 12.99
Dinosaur King 9.99
Fantasy Aquarium 9.99
Guitar Rock Tour 7.99
Journey to the Center of the Earth 14.99
Line Rider 2 7.99
Loony Tunes Duck Amuck 9.99
Matchstick DS (Dreamcatcher) 9.99
National Geographic Panda 12.99
Shrek's Carnival Craze 12.99
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution 12.99
Sonic Rush Adventure 12.99
Tom & Jerry 12.99
Touchmaster II 14.99
Word Jong 9.99

PSP
300 March To Glory 9.99
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles 7.99
Chessmaster The Art of Learning 9.99
Crash of the Titans 9.99
Diner Dash 9.99
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai 9.99
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai Another Road 12.99
Dungeons & Dragons Tactics 9.99
Dynasty Warriors Vol 2 12.99
Final Fantasy I 7.99
Final Fantasy II 7.99
Flatout Head On 7.99
Hellboy Science of Evil 7.99
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus 7.99
Mortal Kombat Deception: Unchained 7.99
Ratatouille 7.99
Silent Hill Origins 7.99
Sonic Rivals 2 12.99
Test Drive Unlimited 12.99
Tomb Raider Anniversary 9.99
Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command 7.99
Warriors of The Lost Empire 9.99
Worms Open Warfare 7.99
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 7.99

Xbox 360
Bee Movie 9.99
Call of Duty 2 12.99
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath 12.99
Crash of the Titans 12.99
Facebreaker 9.99
Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights 12.99
Namco Museum Virtual Arcade 9.99
Stuntman: Ignition 12.99
Tomb Raider Anniversary 12.99
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground 14.99

Wii
Battle Rage 12.99
Boogie Superstar (Game Only) 7.99
Celebrity Sports Showdown 9.99
Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed 12.99
Facebreaker KO Party 9.99
Game Party 9.99
Game Party II 14.99
Godzilla Unleashed 14.99
Iron Man 14.99
Kidz Sports: Crazy Golf 9.99
Manhunt 2 12.99
Mercury Meltdown 9.99
North American Hunting Extravaganza 12.99
Obscure Aftermath 12.99
Ratatouille 12.99
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles 24.99
Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis 14.99
Sega Bass Fishing 12.99
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity 9.99
Speed Racer 12.99
Star Trek Conquest 7.99
Top Spin 3 12.99

PS3
Baja 1000: Score International 14.99
Call of Duty 3 14.99
Facebreaker 9.99
History Channel Civil War: Secret Mission 9.99
Juiced 2: Hot Imports Nights 12.99
Stuntman: Ignition 12.99

PS2
Baja 1000: Score International 9.99
Dog Island 3.99
Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Snow Princess 7.99
Friends: The One with All the Trivia 3.99
History Channel Civil War: Secret Mission 9.99
Mortal Kombat Kollection 17.99
MLB Power Pros 3.99
NHRA Countdown to the Championship 3.99
Nitrobike 3.99
Ratatouille 7.99
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES 14.99
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity 9.99
Speed Racer 7.99

PC
Hidden and Dangerous .29
Viva Pinata 7.99

Accessories
Wii Intercooler 3.99
DS Headphones (BDA) 1.99
DS Lite Hanna Montana Case (Cokem) 7.99
DS Lite LEGO Star Wars Tin (BDA) 7.99
DS Lite PlayGear Pocket (Logitech) 7.99
DS Lite Mario Sleeve (BDA) 1.99
DS Lite Duo Game Case 3.99
Wii Sports Pack 8.99
Wii Action Pack 9.99

4/26 Update

I have been informed that final clearance will begin 5/3. I should have information concerning titles and prices around 4/30. Stay tuned.

4/5 Update

Sale is live!
:ps3: PS3
:360: 360
:wii: Wii
:ps2: PS2
:pc: PC
:ds: DS
:psp: PSP - UMD Movies

* Note: Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection is not part of this sale. It was apparently a mistake, one that has not been fixed. It's still listed on the site, but no discount has been applied to it.

4/4 Update

Thanks to (radio edit) for supplying us with the lists and prices. He also confirmed that the free wired 360 guitar promotion IS still valid with the purchase of Guitar Hero Aerosmith!

The lists were previously posted on GameStop.com at the following address. More than likely, when the sale does go live, this is where we will find the pricing.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/gamedays09/

And here is a scan of the 10% off coupon that was in this month's Game Informer. Thanks to xycury! Coupon is in the spoiler.

oqk2yw.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Is this sale for new or used games?
A: New games only. In the past, there have been B2G1 sales on used items associated with Game Days, so keep an eye out for that.

Q: Will all of the games be "gutted" or opened?
A: YMMV. Some stores I have been to basically open everything up and dump it into the bins. Others will only open a few copies and leave the rest behind the counter. If you want a sealed copy, make sure to ask.

Q: Is this in-store or online?
A: Both.

Q: Will the store accept a print-out of the 10% off coupon?
A: YMMV.

Q: Does the coupon work for one item or the whole purchase?
A: It works on all Game Days items bought in a purchase.

Q: Is there going to be a B2G1 on used games and accessories?
A: As previously mentioned, there could possibly be one later, but as of now, nope. There is only a B2G1 on used PS2 games when you buy a new PS2 system.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='earvcunanan']I wonder if you can screen-cap the Game Days page, print out the PS3 page, and attempt to PM? My suggestion.[/quote]
Might be worth a try. They'll probably say it's an online-only ad which most store don't PM, but you can get them to call the store right?

Did anyone happen to notice a special trade in deal with wii games getting ready to start? I know I saw something hanging from the ceiling and I meant to read it over before I left. Anyone remember anything like trade in 4 wii games get an extra 25?

whats so funny about god jam it. thanks for the answers. sorry, im still new to this crap. well, this gamedays sucks horribly. also, im glad i started a new fan line that will spread across the whole internet

I doubt it will make it out of CAG, but people will enjoy it for a week on the forum. Of course like most lines they die a quick death on the internet.

Thansk OPs!

Here's mine Order and save $70
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Namco Museum Virtual Arcade
Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy II
Worms: Open Warfare
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus
Exit
Metal Slug 7
Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ
Opoona
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
Line Rider 2 Unbound
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles
Mortal Kombat Deception: Unchained
Crash of the Titans
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2

All for $129 after taxes :)

[quote name='prateeko']What are the coupon codes that can be used online?[/quote]

SAVER - free shipping on orders of $25+

5OFF60 (glitched) - is suppose to take $5 off a $60 game, but it's taking $5 off every game in an order of $60+

[quote name='prateeko']Two can't be stacked, can they?[/quote]

They can, in this case, but I bet you $10 they cancel all of these orders, and since things are starting to become backordered, you might want to think twice about using it, if there's something you really want.

In for

Valkyria Chronicles PS3
Final Fantasy 1 PSP
Final Fantasy 2 PSP
Worms PSP
Tomb Raider Ann 360
Line Rider 2 DS
Namco Museum 360
Word Jong DS
Silent Hill Origins PSP

I love my PSP, there are so often good deals on games, and I quite enjoy the games. For anyone with a PSP, Metal Gear Portable Ops is a really good portable game, and it's quite a lot of fun once you figure it all out.

yup people i got GHA with free guitar for 9.50 thats with the 10% off from gameinformer mag

she tried to say it was a glich they fixed but i told her to run it and it worked no prob ....then she asked me where did i get my info from ....i smiled and walked away
guitar hero aerosmith

[quote name='prateeko']Two can't be stacked, can they?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got both to stack. Here is my order:

Metal Slug 7 DS 1
Please enter a valid quantity.
Usually Ships In 24 Hours
$14.99
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions PSP 1
$9.99
Valkyria Chronicles PS3 2
$59.98
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES PS2 1
$19.99

$104.95

5OFF60 - $5 off any game $59.99 or more. Expires 11/1911:59 PM - Metal Slug 7
- $5.00
5OFF60 - $5 off any game $59.99 or more. Expires 11/1911:59 PM - Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
- $5.00
5OFF60 - $5 off any game $59.99 or more. Expires 11/1911:59 PM - Valkyria Chronicles
- $10.00
5OFF60 - $5 off any game $59.99 or more. Expires 11/1911:59 PM - Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
- $5.00

Sub-Total: $79.95

Handling: $4.49
SAVER - Free Value Shipping on your order.
- $4.49

Estimated Tax: $5.19

Order Total: $85.14

[quote name='loserboy']I'm sure the coupon orders will be canceled, we all know how GS handles these things..I bet they're canceled by the MLB opener tonight.[/quote]

Probably, and all the bragging posts (pages now) don't help with lurkers..

man i dont know to drive over and pick up Phantasy star or not

was goin to get a DSI but Even amazon is still selling them so they are not RARE like some gamestops said LOL

You people are a horrible influence :). I was just going to get VC for 30$, but after seeing that code I ended up getting about 12 games and 2 PSN cards. Probably the whole thing gets canceled and I end up with no VC for being a greedy bastard, but when I see a 20$ game marked down to 10$ with a glitched 5$ off code and free shipping - how can I not order two to try to flip them? My willpower is not that strong.

Just got back from GS. I brought the GH AeroSmith and the Xplorer Guitar to the counter and it automaticaly rang up $9.99!

inb4 someone says "GOD JAM IT! my order got cancelled cuz i ordered 20 games and abused the glitch, now my order is cancelled and i can't reorder VC because it's backordered! i hate you gamestop!"

[quote name='darkvulture']yup people i got GHA with free guitar for 9.50 thats with the 10% off from gameinformer mag

she tried to say it was a glich they fixed but i told her to run it and it worked no prob ....then she asked me where did i get my info from ....i smiled and walked away
guitar hero aerosmith[/quote]

So is it automatic when she scanned the 2 or do they enter a code?

Edit: I see this question was answered sorry for the post I overlooked that post the first read through.

I like that whenever their is a coupon exploit people flock into threads claiming "OMG THEIR IS NO WAY THEY ARE GOING TO HONOR THAT!!" I think most people that ordered know that you guys. It's worth a try though.

[quote name='Gorge']I like that whenever their is a coupon exploit people flock into threads claiming "OMG THEIR IS NO WAY THEY ARE GOING TO HONOR THAT!!" I think most people that ordered know that you guys. It's worth a try though.[/quote]

It is worth a try, but if you're ordering VC you should have a backup plan.. it's not a good idea right now to use the coupon glitch if you really want VC and your local B&M store is sold out.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Sega game never get RARE :) Only game i can remembered is Panzer Dragoon for DC :)[/QUOTE]

if you was talking about the post i said rare

I was talking about how some people in gamestop said the DSI was going to be RARE and if you dont get one on day 1 you wont get one for months

i probally wait till tomorrow to go out and pick up phantasy star.. i dont think there is a major rush for that game... it will cost me around 3 bucks in gas to drive out today to pick it up (go right past it on the way home tomorrow)

about the online part... if they ship SUPER COOL but bad for wallet.... If they dont ship no big deal cause i wont be pissed about it cause i just got screwed over big time by our local campus...

was taking a Dreamweaver class and was told months ago ... this program you paid 35 bucks for will work with K211-K213 classes... Now today we get an email saying the people had no clue what they was talking about and the Dreamweaver program will cost 200 alone..... #$#$#$#$# ipfw ... So i wasted 95 bucks for a book... that will take all of my pissed off attitude for the week :)

[quote name='hostyl1']@prateeko: The two codes provided by BDB44 can indeed be stacked.[/quote]

I can't believe the deals I got today ! The codes are fantastic and yes they stack!!

I had put some of these on the nice to have one day...for five bucks to get FF1,FF2 and FFT Lions for 5 bucks a piece then to get Chronicles for 25 and ff tactics for 15(which completes by FF collection) ...with free shipping...outstanding.

Thanks to all who made us aware of all these great deals!

John

[quote name='slidecage']if you was talking about the post i said rare

I was talking about how some people in gamestop said the DSI was going to be RARE and if you dont get one on day 1 you wont get one for months

So what are people looking foward to Nintendo using the same supply tactics as they used with the Wii with these DSi systems?

the 5off60 glitch isn't working for me. It's only taking 5 off the $60 games..... but it works if you have at least 3 PSN cards in your cart.

[quote name='ivanctorres']picked up a copy of valkyria this morning but I did have to endure about a 20 minute wait on the line which sucked.[/quote]
There was a line for the sale?

so Valkyria Chronicles is STILL in stock online too? wow, so exactly how many copies are Gamestop sitting on? I thought VC was close to sold out in North America before this sale. Guess Gamestop ordered a lot, thinking this would be huge?
like people were saying, some were snapping up VC for ~$45-$60 before this sale.
interesting choice to put VC on sale, but hey, tonnes of happy CAGers =)

[quote name='Derrick1979'][quote name='slidecage']if you was talking about the post i said rare

So what are people looking foward to Nintendo using the same supply tactics as they used with the Wii with these DSi systems?[/QUOTE]

gamestop.. gamecrazy and 2 local mom and pop stores have said that nintendo has already told them

O we have havin major problems keeping up with the supply so they will be hard to come by.......

now if there was stand alone DSI games i could see a demand for these systems, BUT with lack of DSI Only features on many games now i do not think the demand will be that high

I just drove over to one of my Gamestops next to Walmart and grabbed Guitar Hero: Aerosmith and a Controller for $10. Yay! They had a copy of Valkyria Chronicles too, but I didn't pick it up since I don't own a PS3.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Sega game never get RARE :) Only game i can remembered is Panzer Dragoon for DC :)[/QUOTE]

That game is so rare that it doesn't exist.

I'm heading out in a couple minutes to see if the (hopefully) decent GS employees who I sort of know held my stuff in sealed condition for me. The plan is to grab...

Valkyria Chronicles
Final Fantasy 2
Phantasy Star Portable
MGS Portable Ops +
Resident Evil Essentials
and maybe D&D Tactics

Everyone who owns a PS3 should pick up Valkyria Chonicles. Awesome game and totally worth full price let alone 30$.

Kind of pissed that just bough DQ Swords and Umbrella Chonicles used when gamestop had there buy 2 get one free sale....could have new copies instead no box and no directions....

[quote name='voidedx']They force the seal stickers on me. I don't want the darn stickers mucking up my boxes, but they say there is no choice.[/QUOTE]

Kindly ask them to not put the sticker on, saying you're just going to remove it right away. If they still want to stick the sticker on it, immediately pull it off in front of them. This will keep the sticker residue from really sticking on the box (and shows them you meant what you said). Note: Only do this if you had no intention of ever returning them game unless it was defective.

I got GH: Aerosmith for 360 for $9 after the 10% coupon listed in the OP. They weren't doing the free guitar thing, though :(

bread's done
Back