GameStop Game Days! Final Clearance begins 5/3 and lists are in!

bigdaddybruce44

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
4/30 Update

The final clearance prices are in. Not quite as good as I hoped, but a few deals to be had. Thanks again to (classified) for the information. If a game is not on this new list, it is going back up to its old price. So, if you want something from the sale, get it now with the coupon.

DS
Barbie Horse Adventures: Riding Camp 9.99
Bella Sara 14.99
Bleach: Dark Souls 12.99
Chicken Shoot 7.99
Digimon World Championship 12.99
Diner Dash 12.99
Dinosaur King 9.99
Fantasy Aquarium 9.99
Guitar Rock Tour 7.99
Journey to the Center of the Earth 14.99
Line Rider 2 7.99
Loony Tunes Duck Amuck 9.99
Matchstick DS (Dreamcatcher) 9.99
National Geographic Panda 12.99
Shrek's Carnival Craze 12.99
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution 12.99
Sonic Rush Adventure 12.99
Tom & Jerry 12.99
Touchmaster II 14.99
Word Jong 9.99

PSP
300 March To Glory 9.99
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles 7.99
Chessmaster The Art of Learning 9.99
Crash of the Titans 9.99
Diner Dash 9.99
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai 9.99
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai Another Road 12.99
Dungeons & Dragons Tactics 9.99
Dynasty Warriors Vol 2 12.99
Final Fantasy I 7.99
Final Fantasy II 7.99
Flatout Head On 7.99
Hellboy Science of Evil 7.99
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus 7.99
Mortal Kombat Deception: Unchained 7.99
Ratatouille 7.99
Silent Hill Origins 7.99
Sonic Rivals 2 12.99
Test Drive Unlimited 12.99
Tomb Raider Anniversary 9.99
Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command 7.99
Warriors of The Lost Empire 9.99
Worms Open Warfare 7.99
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 7.99

Xbox 360
Bee Movie 9.99
Call of Duty 2 12.99
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath 12.99
Crash of the Titans 12.99
Facebreaker 9.99
Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights 12.99
Namco Museum Virtual Arcade 9.99
Stuntman: Ignition 12.99
Tomb Raider Anniversary 12.99
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground 14.99

Wii
Battle Rage 12.99
Boogie Superstar (Game Only) 7.99
Celebrity Sports Showdown 9.99
Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed 12.99
Facebreaker KO Party 9.99
Game Party 9.99
Game Party II 14.99
Godzilla Unleashed 14.99
Iron Man 14.99
Kidz Sports: Crazy Golf 9.99
Manhunt 2 12.99
Mercury Meltdown 9.99
North American Hunting Extravaganza 12.99
Obscure Aftermath 12.99
Ratatouille 12.99
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles 24.99
Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis 14.99
Sega Bass Fishing 12.99
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity 9.99
Speed Racer 12.99
Star Trek Conquest 7.99
Top Spin 3 12.99

PS3
Baja 1000: Score International 14.99
Call of Duty 3 14.99
Facebreaker 9.99
History Channel Civil War: Secret Mission 9.99
Juiced 2: Hot Imports Nights 12.99
Stuntman: Ignition 12.99

PS2
Baja 1000: Score International 9.99
Dog Island 3.99
Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Snow Princess 7.99
Friends: The One with All the Trivia 3.99
History Channel Civil War: Secret Mission 9.99
Mortal Kombat Kollection 17.99
MLB Power Pros 3.99
NHRA Countdown to the Championship 3.99
Nitrobike 3.99
Ratatouille 7.99
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES 14.99
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity 9.99
Speed Racer 7.99

PC
Hidden and Dangerous .29
Viva Pinata 7.99

Accessories
Wii Intercooler 3.99
DS Headphones (BDA) 1.99
DS Lite Hanna Montana Case (Cokem) 7.99
DS Lite LEGO Star Wars Tin (BDA) 7.99
DS Lite PlayGear Pocket (Logitech) 7.99
DS Lite Mario Sleeve (BDA) 1.99
DS Lite Duo Game Case 3.99
Wii Sports Pack 8.99
Wii Action Pack 9.99

4/26 Update

I have been informed that final clearance will begin 5/3. I should have information concerning titles and prices around 4/30. Stay tuned.

4/5 Update

Sale is live!
:ps3: PS3
:360: 360
:wii: Wii
:ps2: PS2
:pc: PC
:ds: DS
:psp: PSP - UMD Movies

* Note: Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection is not part of this sale. It was apparently a mistake, one that has not been fixed. It's still listed on the site, but no discount has been applied to it.

4/4 Update

Thanks to (radio edit) for supplying us with the lists and prices. He also confirmed that the free wired 360 guitar promotion IS still valid with the purchase of Guitar Hero Aerosmith!

The lists were previously posted on GameStop.com at the following address. More than likely, when the sale does go live, this is where we will find the pricing.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/gamedays09/

And here is a scan of the 10% off coupon that was in this month's Game Informer. Thanks to xycury! Coupon is in the spoiler.

oqk2yw.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Is this sale for new or used games?
A: New games only. In the past, there have been B2G1 sales on used items associated with Game Days, so keep an eye out for that.

Q: Will all of the games be "gutted" or opened?
A: YMMV. Some stores I have been to basically open everything up and dump it into the bins. Others will only open a few copies and leave the rest behind the counter. If you want a sealed copy, make sure to ask.

Q: Is this in-store or online?
A: Both.

Q: Will the store accept a print-out of the 10% off coupon?
A: YMMV.

Q: Does the coupon work for one item or the whole purchase?
A: It works on all Game Days items bought in a purchase.

Q: Is there going to be a B2G1 on used games and accessories?
A: As previously mentioned, there could possibly be one later, but as of now, nope. There is only a B2G1 on used PS2 games when you buy a new PS2 system.

Last edited by a moderator:
woohoo! VC + SAVER just got shipped.
best of luck to everyone w/ the canceled orders, hope you still manage to snag a copy of VC if you wanted it!

[quote name='oblongspot']woohoo! VC + SAVER just got shipped.
best of luck to everyone w/ the canceled orders, hope you still manage to snag a copy of VC if you wanted it![/quote]What time did you order?

So I just tried ordering all the games I had again (minus VC), which put the total over $60. I tried using 5OFF60 and right before checkout, there's an error message that specifies it's $5 off a GAME $59.99 or more, not the whole order. It looks like that's how the code was originally supposed to work.

[quote name='slidecage']no i mean if people would go in and Buy these same games in the store and use that 10% off coupon.. Now i know Not everyone would use that 10% off coupon in store, just saying if people did take those number and then take the extra number of hours it will take to go though every shipping order payin people to look for these...

Still would been interesting to see what it would of cost to shipped those games overnight.

[/QUOTE]

Might be a language barrier here but...huh?

[quote name='oblongspot']about 1.30AM EST on Sunday[/quote]
Cool. Congrats.
[quote name='drock']4:31 EST yesterday.[/quote]
Was that AM or PM?

just got off the phone

99.9% of the orders have been cancel if your account is still open and used the code good chance it is cancel but they have not updated the page yet

of the .1% that ship they are saying they shipped out before they caught the problem

They then give me this Bullcrap about please allow 10 days for the pending charges to come off and said that everyone was emailed EARLY this morning saying their orders would be cancelled.. when asked to speak to their boss about getting the pending charge off sooner the #$#$#$ hung up on me.

So I called up my credit card company Disputed the 11.xx charge and got my credit back..

[quote name='Mugen Power']So I just tried ordering all the games I had again (minus VC), which put the total over $60. I tried using 5OFF60 and right before checkout, there's an error message that specifies it's $5 off a GAME $59.99 or more, not the whole order. It looks like that's how the code was originally supposed to work.[/quote]

did you try SAVE10?

I used SAVE10 to get 2 copies of VC for $25 each. There's no reason why this would be cancelled. I'm surprised more people didn't use this instead of the glitch.

My order with the glitch was canceled.:whistle2:(

And they still haven't shipped my original order without the glitch... and I made that order only minutes after this went live.

[quote name='slidecage']
Now if they Tie up my credit for days with out with cancelling or shipping then i will be pissed off
[/QUOTE]

Oh, you can count on that. My Edge card credit is still missing after the cancellation (which I just got home to see).

[quote name='doodofdoods']one of my orders got canceled, I hope the other one ships. No free games in the order, so maybe they'll let it slide.[/QUOTE]

That better not be the reason because I didn't do any of that free game stuff either - I just got 1 of each of what I wanted from the GameDays sale along with a couple of PSN cards and both my orders got cancelled.

Did someone really get a VC + PSN cards order shipped? Because that's what I had in my first order. It's one thing to cancel it, but they better fucking be consistent and cancel ALL of them :bomb:.

At least I went out to GS today and got a Tomb Raider Anniversary with the coupon. I almost didn't get it because I thought the order would go through. So now I have pretty much everything I wanted from the B&M store anyway. I had just ordered a few extra things that I don't really need online. I can live without them. The $15 PSN cards would have been nice though...

The thing is, I was still careful to make my orders profitable for them ($5 off VC and a few other games, and $15 PSN cards which I think they still would make money off of). This does motivate me to go back and demand the extra coupon savings for the games that for whatever reason didn't get the discount yesterday. It isn't much, but it is the principal of the thing. If they are going to cancel orders without even a courtesy email then I'm not giving them any slack about not honoring their coupon deal.

And what is this SAVE10 thing? I've never heard of it! I would have definitely used that but no one was talking about it last night :bomb:. Does it only work on VC (or stuff $29.99 and up or something)? What are the limits on that code?

Weird, my VC, PSP and Dog's Island all went through with 5off60 + SAVER but the rest were cancelled :whistle2:(. Still waiting to get the extra funds back in my paypal account...

[quote name='io']
Did someone really get a VC + PSN cards order shipped? Because that's what I had in my first order. It's one thing to cancel it, but they better fucking be consistent and cancel ALL of them :bomb:[/QUOTE]
I ordered Namco Museum, VC, and 3 PSN cards using 5off60 but no SAVER via the cheapest shipping. VC and the PSN cards are marked as shipped via UPS. Namco is still marked as verifying.

Anyone who owns a PS3 should pick up Valk Chronicles at that price. Amazing game, tons of replay value... wish I had waited a couple of weeks to get it@!

[quote name='punkmaggit']Weird, my VC, PSP and Dog's Island all went through with 5off60 + SAVER but the rest were cancelled :whistle2:(. Still waiting to get the extra funds back in my paypal account...[/quote]

Yea, sometimes they split orders up into multiple shipments, I guess they only caught part of your order. When did you place that order?

[quote name='bluedotlounge']I used SAVE10 to get 2 copies of VC for $25 each. There's no reason why this would be cancelled. I'm surprised more people didn't use this instead of the glitch.[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify this is $10 off $50 or more purchase. Some people don't want to go through the hassle of ordering extra games to bump the total up to $50 and have to figure out what to do with the left over stuff they don't really want. If you return stuff at Gamestop they will probably retract the discount.

That being said, SAVE10 and SAVER work together.

[quote name='henhowc']Just to clarify this is $10 off $50 or more purchase. Some people don't want to go through the hassle of ordering extra games to bump the total up to $50 and have to figure out what to do with the left over stuff they don't really want. If you return stuff at Gamestop they will probably retract the discount.

That being said, SAVE10 and SAVER work together.[/quote]

Not now, as per my post a few posts up.

[quote name='Mugen Power']Not now, as per my post a few posts up.[/QUOTE]

Coupons still showing up when i enter them in my shopping cart.

My SAVER order has shipped with UPS tracking number. Woot! :)

When people say theres is verifying, do you mean it says "Open" or it actually says "Verifying"? I didn't glitch it and it's still at open with SAVER slow shipping.

[quote name='J7.']When people say theres is verifying, do you mean it says "Open" or it actually says "Verifying"? I didn't glitch it and it's still at open with SAVER slow shipping.[/quote]
it says open but if you click on the order it will say verifying or whatever to see if anygames went through yet

did anyone else use store credit for this glitch? How long until it goes back to the edge card? Their CS line sucks, after waiting so long I just hanged up

The order I places first is now listed as closed and the order I placed second is still open. They're just working their way through the orders, it appears. They're all being canceled as we knew they would be.

1 of my 2 glitched orders got cancelled. Cancelled one was made at 12 PM PST. The still open one was ordered at 8 AM PST.
Looks like they're going cancelling them from most recent to last.

[quote name='As I Bleed']it says open but if you click on the order it will say verifying or whatever to see if anygames went through yet[/quote]
Checked more thoroughly and it says VC has shipped! But it says FF1&2 is pending. Would they ship them separately even though FF1&2 were in stock when ordered, and if so would they charge me because it's 2 shipments? edit (the 3 were all ordered together in 1 order)

I am very sorry if I am not allowed to post this here but It pretains to Gamestop Gamedays Sale and Bestbuy if I can't ask a question here in which fourm do I post it thanks.

Here are the questions

1.Does Bestbuy Pull the games that Gamestop has on sale from there shelf
because I want to PM at Bestbuy and I can't find some games I want on their website to print out but they were their before the sale.

2.How long does the sale last does anyone know the exact date it ends.:)

Both orders are canceled now. SAVE10 wasn't working for me either, at least not on network cards.

I think I'll wait and see if Amazon matches any more of these deals, they had the warcraft III and Diablo 2 Battlechests available for $20 each today. I'd prefer ordering from them.

Ordered 4 games , 2 were canceled, the other 2 were shipped (Peggle DS and Valkyria PS3) with tracking number. Total cost with tax is about $45. I'm happy. Definitely going to double-check my card statement when it comes in though. The two games were canceled were Sonic Rush Adventure DS and Exit DS. But those are sub-$15 and probably low demand so I should be able to get those in store at a decent discount with the Gamedays 10% coupon.

By the way, all 4 were at PENDING status until their respective CANCELLED and SHIPPED

[quote name='dchrisd']Ordered 4 games , 2 were canceled, the other 2 were shipped (Peggle DS and Valkyria PS3) with tracking number. Total cost with tax is about $45. I'm happy. Definitely going to double-check my card statement when it comes in though. The two games were canceled were Sonic Rush Adventure DS and Exit DS. But those are sub-$15 and probably low demand so I should be able to get those in store at a decent discount with the Gamedays 10% coupon.

By the way, all 4 were at PENDING status until their respective CANCELLED and SHIPPED[/quote]
Did you use the 5off60 on any of them?

Stopped by the mall, picked up a new (gutted) copy of Final Fantasy PSP. It doesn't bother me for an $8.99 game and the gal gave me the 10% discount because I mentioned I never got the new GameInformer yet. They did gut everything though. Sucks.

[quote name='Cheapgamer90210']I am very sorry if I am not allowed to post this here but It pretains to Gamestop Gamedays Sale and Bestbuy if I can't ask a question here in which fourm do I post it thanks.

Here are the questions

1.Does Bestbuy Pull the games that Gamestop has on sale from there shelf
because I want to PM at Bestbuy and I can't find some games I want on their website to print out but they were their before the sale.

2.How long does the sale last does anyone know the exact date it ends.:)[/quote]

Don't know about your first question, as for the 2nd one, the sale ends when the store runs out of their allocated copies if they don't they further discount the leftover titles in a month or so.

Bah. My order got canceled - about 200$ worth of games and psn cards - using 5off50 and saver. Had a feeling they might be - I just want the funds back on my check card!

At least I picked up a sealed VC yesterday in store...

Well guys, Final Fantasy 1 and Final Fantasy 2 with my 5 OFF 60 order were canceled...

But the others on the order show as shipped with tracking numbers. XD

Most of my order is showing that it has shipped. VC and a couple of other games havnt shipped yet but all the umd movies I ordered have shipped. Total of 18 umd movies all free!

Final Fantasy Tactics for PSP got shipped just now. It was stuck on verifying stage since I ordered yesterday at 8:00 AM.

Final Fantasy I&II, VC, FF Tactics A2 are still stuck on Verifying.
It was the order with both SAVER and 5OFF60.

My order was canceled. No big deal. Will have my dad swing by tomorrow and grab a copy of VC. All 3 stores in my area show as in-stock. I doubt that all 3 went OOS today or will do so tomorrow. It's not a huge area, so I'm surprised that there are even 3 in the same city.

bread's done
Back