Gamestop Game/PSP Trade-In Advice Needed

Zanpakuto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hello!

UPDATE: Picked up the Assassin's Creed PSP Bundle after trading all the things I listed below (got a total of about $100 in credit). Have a happy holidays.

I have wanted to upgrade from my PSP-1000 to a PSP-3000 for quite some time and now that I am seeing some “possible” good deals at Gamestop, I would like advice from others if it is worth doing the following:

Extra $20 Hardware Bonus

• After seeing this, I am very tempted into trading my PSP-1000 in for the extra $20 (bringing my estimated total to about $55).
• Also, it does have a screen protector on it; will this need to be removed prior to trading in?

Trade-In 4 Games for an Extra $20

• Want to get rid of :360: Call of Duty: World at War, :360: Grand Theft Auto 4, :360: Halo 3: Limited Edition, and :360: Brothers in Arms: Limited Edition (brining my estimated total to about $102, when including the PSP-1000 trade in). I am also debating on trading in Halo 3: ODST.

So my question to everyone is if it is worth it to do the following trade-ins to put towards an Assassin’s Creed PSP Bundle? Or should I look for a deal elsewhere?

Have a happy holiday.

Sincerely,

Zanpakuto

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back