Gamestop - Gameday Sale Begins March 26th

I'm aware that most movie licensed games are terrible, but for $20, I'm much more forgiving. I like the license, and I'm interested to see what they did with it.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']No confirmation yet (games list and date of sale).

Just keep checking back.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...people are getting there hopes up of some good sales when there has been no confirmation of the sale or anybody else besides the OP saying it was March 25.

[quote name='Josh5890']300+ posts and not a single game price yet.[/QUOTE]

Said before, if there is a sale, the list wont be avaliable till a week before.

[quote name='mitnosi']Said before, if there is a sale, the list wont be avaliable till a week before.[/QUOTE]

Until then, this clusterfuck of a thread will continue.

Realistically, a new thread's going to be necessary once the list does come out. And I feel like I say this every time we get one of these threads, but a lot of you are going to be disappointed once the list comes out - these sales are usually a handful of decent titles and a lot of crap.

[quote name='Sweetbabyjezuz']The girl that works at the gamestop i went to yesterday did say the sale was coming.[/QUOTE]
Of course it is coming. March 25th sounds like a legit date as well. Gamestop usually runs this at the end of March and lets it go through April.

Like many others had said, don't expect anything great. I'd imagine a few good games, but more than likely a lot of crap Wii and 360 games and whatever new PS2 they have left to get rid of. The good stuff will probably be the small handful of PS3 games they throw into the sale.

I'll go ahead and say Disgaea 3 will be in there as well.

[quote name='apathylad']I wonder what the final list is.[/QUOTE]

You and everyone else that has posted in this thread.

[quote name='hostyl1']Never heard of a washing machine? I guess you've never bought a pair of swimming trunks.

And I cant remember the last time I used a condom (being married has its privileges).

BTW: Thank you for playing "Really Bad Analogies". (courtesy the Stephanie Miller Show)[/QUOTE]

Who actually takes off their underwear before they try on trunks?

You guys know that Gamestop checks internet forums as feedback and just maybe take you on for a game or promo for this sale if it makes sense to them, right?

[quote name='shinclyde']You guys know that Gamestop checks internet forums as feedback and just maybe take you on for a game or promo for this sale if it makes sense to them, right?[/QUOTE]

I'm having a hard time believing this.

[quote name='Sigma']Of course it is coming. March 25th sounds like a legit date as well. Gamestop usually runs this at the end of March and lets it go through April.

Like many others had said, don't expect anything great. I'd imagine a few good games, but more than likely a lot of crap Wii and 360 games and whatever new PS2 they have left to get rid of. The good stuff will probably be the small handful of PS3 games they throw into the sale.

I'll go ahead and say Disgaea 3 will be in there as well.[/QUOTE]

Disgaea 3 for $10 would be great..

i would love a deal on Borderlands and Resident Evil 5...i think i have a good chance with RE5, Borderlands not so much.

This is a waste....can we close this thread until there is some actual proof with some pricing....this feels unconfirmed and more of a rumor.

[quote name='combatrhombus']Drove by gamestop today heard there having a sale sometime soon.[/QUOTE]

lol i imagined you driving by with your window open and someone just yelling "WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A SALE SOON!"

[quote name='HCHecxz']This is a waste....can we close this thread until there is some actual proof with some pricing....this feels unconfirmed and more of a rumor.[/QUOTE]

totally agreed

[quote name='y2jasper']lol i imagined you driving by with your window open and someone just yelling "WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A SALE SOON!"[/QUOTE]

I thank you for making this thread more enjoyable.

Awesome thread. Imma post in it. Really though, looking forward to the B2G1 sale. That's all I want, to get the games I never got because there was always another sale waiting.

[quote name='killer9']you do know you dont have to look at this thread right simple solution[/QUOTE]

It's extremely misleading, thus causing people to click on it and have their time wasted.

[quote name='boylover']It's extremely misleading, thus causing people to click on it and have their time wasted.[/QUOTE]

waaaaaaaaawaaaaaaa you have to be a sony fanboy to be that butthurt.

[quote name='creedgaming']waaaaaaaaawaaaaaaa you have to be a sony fanboy to be that butthurt.[/QUOTE]

"Fanboy" and "butthurt" mean you should probably leave this site.

i dont know if someone can change it for me, but the sale is officially 26th, the set up is 25th, the list should be posted hopefully wed. However I can speculate on items I just dont know exact pricing yet. Saints Row 2 at 14.99 or 9.99, Just dont want to get everyones hopes up. Im sure you can count on left for dead 2 and assasins back down to 39.99 again.

[quote name='arcurifisher']i dont know if someone can change it for me, but the sale is officially 26th, the set up is 25th, the list should be posted hopefully wed. However I can speculate on items I just dont know exact pricing yet. Saints Row 2 at 14.99 or 9.99, Just dont want to get everyones hopes up. Im sure you can count on left for dead 2 and assasins back down to 39.99 again.[/QUOTE]
great thing i just bought left for dead 2 for 49.99 lol :)

Maybe I can confirm a few titles for this sale.

Looking at our shipping log coming in we are getting in a lot of titles that we have not had in a long time. More than likely these titles will be on the sale since the same thing happened last year when we got a lot of titles back in stock.

Here is what we are getting a lot in of all new of course:

Metal Gear Solid 4
Legend of Spyro (PS2)
Disgaea 3
Worms 2 (PSP)
Warhammer 40k (PSP)
Guitar Hero World Tour Band Kits (PS2, PS3, 360) - No Wii ones right now

Those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head right now. I can make note of others when I go into work again tomorrow morning.

[quote name='farley91']Maybe I can confirm a few titles for this sale.

Looking at our shipping log coming in we are getting in a lot of titles that we have not had in a long time. More than likely these titles will be on the sale since the same thing happened last year when we got a lot of titles back in stock.

Metal Gear Solid 4
Legend of Spyro (PS2)
Disgaea 3
Worms 2 (PSP)
Warhammer 40k (PSP)

Those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head right now. I can make note of others when I go into work again tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]

Interesting info. Disgaea 3 dropped to $19.99 on the GS website recently, so if it drops lower than that for the Game Days sale that is definitely a get for me. I have to chuckle at Warhammer 40K though; that was on sale at last years Game Days sale too :lol:

[quote name='Chuplayer']Meh, I got screwed over last year. I picked up Valkyria Chronicles (crap), Devil May Cry Collection (crap), and Guitar Hero Aerosmith (surprisingly good, the cheapest, and still came with the free guitar). I should have picked up Sonic Rush Adventure instead of Valkyria Crapicles and Devil May Crap.[/QUOTE]
Dim fightin' words.

Haven't beat Disgaea 1 after all the years of having it and yet to play Disgaea 2. But if Disgaea 3 is ridiculously cheap, a definite pickup for me.

might bite if they get wii version of guitar hero. i can play awesome tool songs (and is it world tour or guitar hero 5 that had 21st century schizoid man), and then buy my sister band hero for her birthday (disk only)... so she can play Taylor swift.

[quote name='farley91']Maybe I can confirm a few titles for this sale.

Metal Gear Solid 4
Legend of Spyro (PS2)
Disgaea 3
Worms 2 (PSP)
Warhammer 40k (PSP)

Those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head right now. I can make note of others when I go into work again tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I actually have had non-buyer's remorse on Warhammer because I didn't buy it last year even after it dropped another 50%, because I keep wanting to find it for cheap, and haven't been able to. So if it drops to the 50% mark again, I'll have to pick it up =P

And which Legend of Spyro? I hope it also goes on sale for PS3/360 if it's the newest one.

[quote name='bigredvan14']"Fanboy" and "butthurt" mean you should probably leave this site.[/QUOTE]

Guess i'd be angry too if the console i bought waited until the next generation was announced to start to make games worth playing lol.

[quote name='creedgaming']Guess i'd be angry too if the console i bought waited until the next generation was announced to start to make games worth playing lol.[/QUOTE]

wow a newb troll :roll:

Disgaea 3? hmm... Maybe ill wait to see how this plays out, i wont mind buying it for $10-15
Maybe Persona 4 would be a plus too

I am not looking forward to the game day sale... work till midnight getting everything set up for that sale. Hopefully I get the list soon and get some good deals and be on the look out for this month game informer should have the coupon for like 10% or 15% off for game day like it was last year!

I can see a sale on the live subscriptions again too and point cards. Just got a mess of them in stock.

bread's done
Back