GameStop GAMESTOCK 2012 win prizes THIS WEEK 50 buck gift card with 360 purchase

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
http://www.gamestock2012.com/

http://www.gamestock2012.com/DealsOfTheWeek.aspx

Most links it seems WILL NOT WORK till TOMORROW

$10 OFF
SELECT WARNER BROTHERS GAMES INCLUDING: BATMAN ARKHAM CITY GOTY AND MORTAL KOMBAT KOMPLETE COLLECTION
Available 06/27/12-07/10/12

$10 OFF
CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS, CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3, AND CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 WITH DLC
Available 06/27/12-08/07/12

FREE $50
GAMESTOP GIFT CARD WITH PURCHASE OF XBOX 360 250GB CONSOLE
Available 06/25/12-06/30/12

$69+ IN SAVINGS
SONY PLAYSTATION 3 SUMMER BUNDLE
Available 06/25/12-08/05/12

$5 OFF
SELECT WARNER BROTHERS GAMES INCLUDING: BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM GOTY, LEGO BATTLES: NINJAGO, LEGO BATMAN, LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 1-4, AND LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 5-7

$10 OFF
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION FOR XBOX 360 AND PS3

$10 OFF
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION FOR XBOX 360 AND PS3

$15 OFF
PS3 MOVE NAVIGATION CONTROLLER
Available only on 06/28/12
More info

$20 OFF
BATTLESHIP AND MEN IN BLACK: ALIEN CRISIS
Available 06/27/12-08/07/12
More info

$20 OFF
RESIDENT EVIL: OPERATION RACCOON CITY
Available 06/27/12-07/17/12

$30 OFF
TWISTED METAL
Available only on 06/25/12

$10 OFF
ARMY CORPS OF HELL
Available 06/25/12-07/17/12
More info

ONLY $199
SONY PLAYSTATION 3D DISPLAY
Available 06/27/12-07/31/12
More info

$10 OFF
ASURA'S WRATH
More info

$10 OFF
TWO WORLDS II AND MINUTE TO WIN IT

$5 OFF
NOAH'S ARK AND BIG FOOT: KING OF CRUSH
More info
GET IT NOW

$10 OFF
SELECT STRATEGY GUIDES INCLUDING: MASS EFFECT 3 CE AND WITCHER 2: THE ASSASSINS OF KINGS
Available 06/25/12-07/15/12

$10 OFF
TOUCH MY KATAMARI AND SHINOBIDO 2 THE REVENGE OF ZEN

$10 OFF
STARHAWK
Available only on 06/26/12
More info

$10 OFF
SORCERY
Available only on 06/27/12

20% OFF
SELECT TAKE TWO GAMES INCLUDING: GRAND THEFT AUTO IV COMPLETE EDITION, RED DEAD REDEMPTION GOTY, L.A. NOIRE, MLB 2K12 AND BORDERLANDS GOTY

20% OFF
MAX PAYNE 3 AND NBA 2K12

50% OFF
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER AND THE DARKNESS 2
More info

guessing BUY 2 get 1 free JUNE 28 to JULY 1

new items weekly it seems

doesnt start till tomorrow

6/25 till aug 5

hopefully there will be a 50 gift card with ps3 purchase later

Last edited by a moderator:
thats cuz an employee 'rented' it lol. dragons dogma though, that game will steal days and days from your life.

oh i have some kinect avatar prop codes if anyone wants one, pm me. fuck lurkers.

[quote name='Velo214']said they had lollipop but they couldnt find it,[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Wario64']Unit 13 $19.99 on July 5th
Mortal Kombat Vita $19.99 July 7th

(via some guy on my Twitter feed)[/QUOTE]

i think i know what im getting on july 7'th. Finally some vita game sales !

[quote name='Brother Daz']I won the avatar prop yesterday and never received the email. Well I received it 30 times late last night. Every email had the same code on it.[/QUOTE]

I got one i think 2 days ago. Never came.

[quote name='gabolous']Got Deus ex for $10 after asking[/QUOTE]

In GameStop?!

Has anyone else gotten it for $10 at GS?
'cause I might actually get it then..

[quote name='Seshka']In GameStop?!

Has anyone else gotten it for $10 at GS?
'cause I might actually get it then..[/QUOTE]

uhh, that's gonna be HUUUUGE YMMV. probably like a 2 percent chance of them agreeing to do that.

Got an e-mail today from GS customer service with a code for "pre-ordering GameStock".
Just how can you pre-order GameStock?!

Email said to go to this website here to redeem: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/ravecode/
and pick something?... o___o;

/is horribly confused/

Has anyone else gotten this?

[quote name='Seshka']Got an e-mail today from GS customer service with a code for "pre-ordering GameStock".
Just how can you pre-order GameStock?!

Email said to go to this website here to redeem: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/ravecode/
and pick something?... o___o;

/is horribly confused/

Has anyone else gotten this?[/QUOTE]

are you playing the instant win game? I think that is where you redeem DLC from GS, like add on packs and full game downloads.

I've been playing it for a while and tried the code on the GameStock thing, but I played today so it didn't let me.

I'm just too sleep deprived and confused as heck right now.

Anybody keep winning those XBL avatar things? I've won 4 so far and some trading cards. If anybody wants my latest avatar thing PM me and I'll give it to you when I get the email.

I keep winning the same stuff. 2 xbox avatar, 2 of some kongregate game, 2 of another kongregate game...nothing special or physical yet.

[quote name='slowdive21']I keep winning the same stuff. 2 xbox avatar, 2 of some kongregate game, 2 of another kongregate game...nothing special or physical yet.[/QUOTE]

I keep getting those avatar codes... I'd be happy for some chips!!! I don't even own an xbox! And you notice that all the prizes that are games are PC only downloads?

Best Gamestock prize yet for me: because I got my first non-instant winner card, I got a coupon for extra 15%/25% pro trade in and 10%/20% pro off a preowned game. That's better than lame Kongregate stuff. Only thing is I can't use them until August.

[quote name='slowdive21']Crap, they didn't give me a card today when I bought MK. I am using the free entry anyway, but it still pisses me off.[/QUOTE]

Yeah every transaction I've done except one during Gamestock I've had to ask for a card. The first time I asked a hot girl game me three :D

i got a card on saturday for buying hotd at gamestop. i didn't know it's a play daily thing with same card. doh.

i should buy more things from gamestop and get more cards.

[quote name='mrclutch']So in theory are there any good prizes for those cards or is garbage the best possible?[/QUOTE]

In theory, yes there are good prizes, just like in theory, when playing the lottery there is a chance to win something. Prize list is at http://www.gamestock2012.com/ under prizes.

In practice, I keep getting things I won't really use, like avatar props and currency for Kongregate games I don't play.

Skyrim is $40 new, $30 used tomorrow-Tuesday. Just got the weekly ad email. Ghost Recon is $40 new, $38 used. FF 13-2 is $20 new, $19 used.

HAs anyones

MOrtal kombat for the vita shipped yet

ordered 2 saturday says ships within 2 days (monday. tuesday)

order still HAS NOT SHIPPED

[quote name='slidecage']HAs anyones

MOrtal kombat for the vita shipped yet

ordered 2 saturday says ships within 2 days (monday. tuesday)

order still HAS NOT SHIPPED[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine on the 4th at ~3am and right now it's scheduled for delivery this afternoon.

do you guys think i should bite on umvc3? i'm worried there will be a new version coming out soon even though capcom denies rumors. $30 ain't bad, but idk if it will be on sale again.

[quote name='goku31389']Mines hasn't shipped as well and I also ordered 2 :((((([/QUOTE]

they keep saying my card card is VOID

Im about 5 mins im going to to store and kicking some racks over... I sick of this bullshit they are trying to pull...

2 times called friday and was told

IT WAS A ONE DAY OFFER YOUR ORDER COULD NOT BE COMPLETE...

YOU CAN REORDER THE ITEMS AT 39.99 EACH

I gave up messing with them and just turned it over to the BBB on friday ....they have said they have a case load of complaints against the company

[quote name='frpilot']do you guys think i should bite on umvc3? i'm worried there will be a new version coming out soon even though capcom denies rumors. $30 ain't bad, but idk if it will be on sale again.[/QUOTE]

It's not a sale, it's an MSRP drop. It'll be no higher than $30 for awhile.

[quote name='Woocls']Sweet! I didn't instant win! About time... tired of getting Kongregate codes.[/QUOTE]

Did you get the amoe to work?

I keep winning Kinect props and kongergate Crystal Saga codes. This is stupid. It's just those two things over and over again, only other thing I win is nothing.

wondering if someone can clarify something for me. Do those cards you use to enter for instant winning also enter you for the real grand prize drawings? or is it just these junk instant win prizes that i usually get like currency for lame online card games no one cares about?

Reading the rules it seemed to me that the cards dont actually enter you into the grand prize drawing, but if thats the case im not sure how you DO enter it

^_^x KD

[quote name='sgr76']I made a purchase a few days ago and didn't get a code. Do i need to ask for this or were they being grubby?[/QUOTE]

It's a card. I, just, noticed I didn't get 1 yesterday. Guess I will have to remember to ask.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']It's a card. I, just, noticed I didn't get 1 yesterday. Guess I will have to remember to ask.[/QUOTE]

I just installed the mobile Kongegrate app and got 250 PUR points so i have enough for the $20 off now. Will be sure to ask for the card when i use that

Warning: if you accidently enter a 2nd card and have already entered that day, that code becomes invalid. I forgot i had entered one around 2am the other day and went to enter my code today around 10pm.. it said i already entered today. I just tried to throw it on again now and it says the code is now invalid.. kinda BS

^_^x KD

bread's done
Back