GameStop GameStock Week 2 (7/4-7/10) - Week 3 Peek (7/10 Hot Shots Golf Vita $19.99)

Auburn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
320 (100%)
Purchase a NEW Vita system between 7/4-7/10 and receive a $50 gift card.
GameStop flyer states that you also get an 8GB Memory stick with purchase as well as the gift card. This was a mistake but GameStop is honoring this deal. If you were on the fence about the system, now is a great time to pick one up. YMMV (Some cases of stores not honoring this even though there was a memo that said otherwise. Try to grab a flyer in store and show it to the associate.)

Daily Deals:

Wednesday 7/4 ONLY:
MLB 12 Vita $19.99

Thursday 7/5 ONLY:

Unit 13 Vita $19.99

Friday 7/6 ONLY:

Reality Fighters Vita $14.99
Little Deviants Vita $14.99

Saturday 7/7 ONLY:
Mortal Kombat Vita $9.99

Sunday 7/8 ONLY:

Wipeout 2048 Vita $19.99

Monday 7/9 ONLY:

Modnation Racers Vita $9.99

Tuesday 7/10 ONLY:
Hot Shots Golf Vita $19.99

Other Notable New Deals:

Battlefield 3 PS3/360 $39.99 7/4 - 7/10
Dirt Showdown PS3/360 $49.99 7/4 - 7/10
Dragon's Dogma PS3/360 $49.99 7/4 - 7/10
FIFA Soccer 12 PS3/360 $39.99 7/4 - 7/10
Lollipop Chainsaw PS3/360 $39.99 7/6 - 7/8
Mass Effect 3 PS3/360/PC $29.99 7/4 - 7/10
Mortal Kombat Vita $29.99 7/4 - 7/10 (Daily Deal on 7/7)
Need for Speed: Run PS3/360 $19.99 7/4 - 7/10
Star Wars The Old Republic PC $19.99 7/4 - 7/10
Tiger Woods 13 PS3/360 $39.99 7/4 - 7/10
Tiger Woosd 13 LE PS3/360 $49.99 7/4 - 7/10
Witcher 2 360 $39.99 7/4 - 7/10
Refer here for overlapping deals: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323720

Bold titles are recently added or modified.

If you go to a store and an item is out of stock, ask the associate to print out a coupon code for free saver shipping at GameStop.com. This is a special promotion going on right now to be able to direct someone looking for an OOS item to the website to buy it at the same price as in store.

Week 3 Preview (7/11 - 7/17):

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Solder PS3/360 $39.99 7/11 - 7/17 *This is for the Signature Edition. This may or may not work with a Best Buy price match*

Assassin's Creed: Revelations PS3/360 $19.99 7/13 - 7/14 (PowerUP Only)

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim PS3/360 $39.99 7/11 - 7/17

Final Fantasy XIII-2 PS3/360 $19.99 7/11 - 7/31

Get an extra 50% in-store credit when you trade your old iPod, iPhone or iPad
Available 07/13/12-07/15/12

Purchase a pre-owned Xbox 360 system w/wireless controller, 2 pre-owned Xbox 360 games priced $19.99 or less, a pre-owned 20GB hard drive and a 1 year PRP - for only $169.95
Available 07/11/12-08/05/12

Purchase any pre-owned PS3 (original model), 2 pre-owned PS3 games priced $19.99 or less, a new HDMI cable and a 1 year PRP – for only $239.95

Purchase any pre-owned PS3 (slim model), 2 pre-owned PS3 games priced $19.99 or less, a new HDMI cable and a 1 year PRP – for only $259.99

Purchase a pre-owned Wii system with Wii remote, 2 pre-owned Wii games priced $14.99 or less, pre-owned Wii Remote (Nintendo), a pre-owned Nunchuk (Nintendo), and a 1 year PRP - for only $117.94

These prices are subject to change as they are using the current price as a base, less the discount.

(Thanks to ChosenOne1 for typing out the bundles)

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldnt order reality fighters or little deviants. went into 3 stores none of them had it new. they had them used but there were no discount on them at all...poop.

Looks like Game Stop messed up with their ad for the Wifi Vita b/c in addition to the $50 giftcard, u also get a new 8GB memory card for free (its advertised in the ad... was suppose to be the 3G but the manager said she was still honoring it)

[quote name='IamPro']Looks like Game Stop messed up with their ad for the Wifi Vita b/c in addition to the $50 giftcard, u also get a new 8GB memory card for free (its advertised in the ad... was suppose to be the 3G but the manager said she was still honoring it)[/QUOTE]
Hmm..any PDF/picture of said ad?

[quote name='IamPro']I'll go back tomorrow to one up and upload it[/QUOTE]
Oh, so if they have it in-store, I'll also try and look for one, awesome. Thought it was one of those "online ads" that you need to print or something. Thanks. :bouncy:

[quote name='feroca']Oh, so if they have it in-store, I'll also try and look for one, awesome. Thought it was one of those "online ads" that you need to print or something. Thanks. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

No it was in print, the manager even pointed it out to me (I had no idea about this and this pushed me over the edge to pick one up)

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Damn, Mortal Kombat is $9.99 right now on Gamestop.com. Gonna buy one right now and then return it to get a refund on the $19.99 I paid today.[/QUOTE]:shock: HNNNNGGGGHHHH

Hard to resist ~$14 (including tax and shipping) for a supposedly awesome portable fighter. If only we could get it at this price in-store to avoid the $3.49 shipping cost...I tried a PickUp@Store and was told that the in-store price is $19.99. :cry:

[quote name='Vigilante']:shock: HNNNNGGGGHHHH

Hard to resist ~$14 (including tax and shipping) for a supposedly awesome portable fighter. If only we could get it at this price in-store to avoid the $3.49 shipping cost...I tried a PickUp@Store and was told that the in-store price is $19.99. :cry:[/QUOTE]

It would come off at the register. However, I'm not entirely sure if this is intentional. Originally this was supposed to be posted at $19.99 for the daily deal.

[quote name='Vigilante']:shock: HNNNNGGGGHHHH

Hard to resist ~$14 (including tax and shipping) for a supposedly awesome portable fighter. If only we could get it at this price in-store to avoid the $3.49 shipping cost...I tried a PickUp@Store and was told that the in-store price is $19.99. :cry:[/QUOTE]

haha yeah at 20 i was barely tempted but for 10 i would get it just to have more to play with on my Vita. Might try to pricematch at Best Buy tomorrow if the price holds.

The weekly ad online no longer shows the 8GB card. :whistle2:(

I called a couple of Gamestops and they are no longer honoring it.

[quote name='tecwrtr']The weekly ad online no longer shows the 8GB card. :whistle2:(

I called a couple of Gamestops and they are no longer honoring it.[/QUOTE]

Grab one of the ads in store, they should have some leftover unless they disposed of them. I'll add a YMMV tag just in case even though there was a corporate memo to honor this.

[quote name='Auburn']Updated OP with memory card deal and the krazy Mortal Kombat special.[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there. ;) I pm'd a copy at BBY and used two reward certificates. Had to get a pack of gum use both of them so $2.xx out the door. Thanks again CAG!

17vmzs.jpg

2ym7qsg.jpg

[quote name='strait edge follower']Gonna pick up wipeout tommorow. Im so happy with these vita sales !!!! I still dont know about the darkness 2 but I have untill next month to decide atleast :)[/QUOTE]

You could literally go to Walmart right now and pick up wipeout for the same price without any hassle. Wipeout has been 20 bux at Walmart for quite some time, but for some reason a lot of people don't know about it.

[quote name='Jacoblee23']You could literally go to Walmart right now and pick up wipeout for the same price without any hassle. Wipeout has been 20 bux at Walmart for quite some time, but for some reason a lot of people don't know about it.[/QUOTE]

Using my good amount of gamestop credit that I have. No tax buddy :)

[quote name='Jacoblee23']You could literally go to Walmart right now and pick up wipeout for the same price without any hassle. Wipeout has been 20 bux at Walmart for quite some time, but for some reason a lot of people don't know about it.[/QUOTE]

It might be $10 tomorrow if this 50% off sale price continues so maybe wait :bouncy:

Okay, here's the insanity I had to follow to get the Vita with $50 GC and free memory stick...
1. Go to a GameStop.
2. Ask for the printed ad (they are behind the counter, and they didnt want to give me one).
3. Go to a different GameStop where they had to speak with 2 managers before they figured out they were supposed to honor the printed ad.
4. Go home and play with new toy. :D

[quote name='tecwrtr']Okay, here's the insanity I had to follow to get the Vita with $50 GC and free memory stick...
1. Go to a GameStop.
2. Ask for the printed ad (they are behind the counter, and they didnt want to give me one).
3. Go to a different GameStop where they had to speak with 2 managers before they figured out they were supposed to honor the printed ad.
4. Go home and play with new toy. :D[/QUOTE]

Really wish I had GameStop credit. I got one at Best Buy w/ $60 GC because I had a lot of Best Buy Credit and paid nothing out of pocket, but that deal would have been WAY better. Nicely done! I think thats exactly how I would have done it too haha!

[quote name='tecwrtr']Okay, here's the insanity I had to follow to get the Vita with $50 GC and free memory stick...
1. Go to a GameStop.

Wat.

Break it down for me, how exactly did you get the free mem card?

EDIT: nvm it says it on the AD! Dum-dumb moment.

1. Go to a GameStop.
oh man, i always want something more when it's harder to get... wtf is wrong with me?

Was not able to get the free 8GB memory card and $50 GC. The clerk interpreted that you had to buy a 8GB memory card and PSV to get the $50 GC offer. I didn't want to argue, so I will just wait for a $50 price drop and PSV BF bundle.

I bought a Vita from BB yesterday for the $60GC. Could I PM the 8GB Memory card? I wouldn't care if I got a reduced gift card to be honest...

Swung by GameStop near my grocer today and they refused to honor the 8 GB memory card. I wish I could just get Best Buy to price match, but I doubt they will both because it's a GC offer and because GS would deny that the offer is available if they do a phone check.

[quote name='@FIF']Swung by GameStop near my grocer today and they refused to honor the 8 GB memory card. I wish I could just get Best Buy to price match, but I doubt they will both because it's a GC offer and because GS would deny that the offer is available if they do a phone check.[/QUOTE]

Just go to a Game Stop that will honor it :bouncy:

I wanna PM Wiepout to BB but none of my BB's have it in stock! :(

EDIT: Does anyone know how long Walmart will have Wipeout on sale for $20? I think I just have to wait for BB to restock, then PM.

[quote name='Masquerade']Picked up the last copy of Wipeout 2048.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='i MarK i']I wanna PM Wiepout to BB but none of my BB's have it in stock! :(

EDIT: Does anyone know how long Walmart will have Wipeout on sale for $20? I think I just have to wait for BB to restock, then PM.[/QUOTE]

It is that good? I have the one for PS3 (got it when Sony gave free games i think) and never play the damn thing

While I'm still on the ever present hunt for a vita deal, I have to ask HOW good a deal this is I was offered on Craigslist.

3G/wifi Vita model, 2 8gb memory cards, and Metal Gear Solid for $170.

Everyone who owns a vita on here really like it??

[quote name='jcp42877']While I'm still on the ever present hunt for a vita deal, I have to ask HOW good a deal this is I was offered on Craigslist.

Everyone who owns a vita on here really like it??[/QUOTE]

I play my vita more than my 3DS, PS3, and Xbox 360. I think that is a damn good deal. I would take it. I absolutely love my vita. Very underrated system.

[quote name='jcp42877']While I'm still on the ever present hunt for a vita deal, I have to ask HOW good a deal this is I was offered on Craigslist.

Everyone who owns a vita on here really like it??[/QUOTE]

Snap take it, if everything is good condition then u could just flip it if u wanted... if u want to play it, its a sick deal :)

Modnation is live on the website for $9.99. http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/modnation-racers-road-trip-ps-vita/91445

It still shows it at $29.99 at the moment but that's because the site isn't finished updating. It rings up at $9.99 in cart.

Get those Pick Up @ Stores requests in if you're getting it in store! As a reminder, if a GameStop sells out, they can print you up a Free Shipping code at the register.

Edit: The site now properly lists the game for $9.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jacoblee23']Is Amazon going to price match this?[/QUOTE]

Did they price match Mortal Kombat? If they did, then probably so. If they didn't, I'd say no. I have no idea if they did or not. It's probably unlikely though since it's a one day sale.

Bought the vita at one store on Saturday, went to another store today and got my memory card. Lady said they were told NOT to honor it, but she did anyway.

[quote name='nickerous']Bought the vita at one store on Saturday, went to another store today and got my memory card. Lady said they were told NOT to honor it, but she did anyway.[/QUOTE]
Interesting. At the store I went to today, the clerk read me the e-mail he received regarding the 8GB memory card. He said that they were supposed to honor it for anyone who asked. I'm not sure if the e-mail he referenced was regional or corporate, but I was happy to get the 8GB card for free.

bread's done
Back