GameStop: Half Off Used Sports Games 8/1-8/2only

[quote name='h2dk']Received my 360 copy of NCAA 13 I ordered at gamestop.com. Got a brand new copy (still has Microsoft seal on the side) with a used sticker on the back. Planned on trading it into BB if it was a disk only copy...now I'll have to rethink that.[/QUOTE]

Mine to even the online pass worked

[quote name='gepet0']Mine to even the online pass worked[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not sure why, I ordered a couple of copies of NCAA and they sent me 2 copies, with the plastic wrap taken off, but the sticker still in tact. And because it wasn't even opened, the code, still valid. Great deal!

[quote name='fergieferg']Yeah, not sure why, I ordered a couple of copies of NCAA and they sent me 2 copies, with the plastic wrap taken off, but the sticker still in tact. And because it wasn't even opened, the code, still valid. Great deal![/QUOTE]

My copy was the same way. Sticker in tact and all.

i thought they resealed the games at gamestop's shipping factory. because it had a seal over the end of the game but it wasn't shrinkwrapped or anything.

You'd have been more likely to see shrinkwrap than the Official MS seal as anyone (and I do mean anyone) can get a shrinkwrap machine.

BTW: my 360 copy was also unwrapped with MS seal in place. Great deal!

They probably ran out of used copies and gave you guys new ones to fulfill orders. They took of the wrap, so you can't return them at retail. Great deal for you guys!

bread's done
Back