GameStop handing out Black Ops DLC tokens check your emails

blk00civicsi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Hey Guys,

Couldn't find this posted today, but I was cleaning out my inbox when I noticed that GameStop sent me an email pertaining to the "First Strike" DLC. It says at the bottom for some "October" promotion, but I don't recall entering something. So check your inboxes to see if you're a lucky winner.

[SIZE=-1]
Congratulations!

You were selected as a winner of a Call of Duty: Black Ops "First Strike" Map Pack DLC token for Xbox 360.

The First Strike Map Pack contains 5 incredibly diverse maps spanning the globe; featuring 4 multiplayer maps and a new Zombie experience.

Please use this unique code on XBOX LIVE® to begin your download:

XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Download instructions for XBOX 360: 1. Press silver XBOX button on controller.
2. Select the Marketplace Tab.
3. Select Redeem Code.
4. Enter the Unique Code above.

If you have any questions regarding the sweepstakes or your prize, please contact [email protected].

*please note that the sweepstakes for October 10 was for Xbox 360 DLC only.
1.gif
[/SIZE]

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']in for 10[/QUOTE]
Dont be a idiot. there are posts all the time about MS emails with points attached. How is this any different?:roll:

[quote name='Brother Daz']Dont be a idiot. there are posts all the time about MS emails with points attached. How is this any different?:roll:[/QUOTE]

Take your own advice, it's called a joke.:roll:

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Take your own advice, it's called a joke.:roll:[/QUOTE]
Dont bullshit me, you were being a smartass, not making a joke.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']"[SIZE=-1]XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Damn, are xbox codes really 25 digits long?[/SIZE]
[/QUOTE]
Yes

[quote name='Brother Daz']Dont bullshit me, you were being a smartass, not making a joke.[/QUOTE]

I took it as a joke when I read it. Took yours as being an asshole.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Damn, are xbox codes really 25 digits long?[/QUOTE]
Internally at MS they're called "five-by-fives."

[quote name='Gosha']This isn't really a deal.[/QUOTE]

agreed. This is just random emails from some sort of a past contest/promotion.

[quote name='agentos']OMG I got one and already bought the dang thing last Tuesday. I guess I can just sell it off or give it away......[/QUOTE]

Can I have code?

[quote name='agentos']OMG I got one and already bought the dang thing last Tuesday. I guess I can just sell it off or give it away......[/QUOTE]

I want! lol

If you are not selling it, id like it if you dont mind. :3

hmmm 360 only..So does this mean they are finally putting out new maps in PSN and live? Been really wanting new zombie maps in the hardened edition.

[quote name='Bioterror'][SIZE=-1]XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

I tried thecode given by OP, didn't work, what am I doing wrong??
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Problem is you used all caps.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']*Checks inbox, sees e-mail labeled "We Love You This Much"*

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP

*Opens e-mail*

valentines_topa.jpg

fuck you Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Did the same thing,
Exactly my thoughts....

[quote name='dios']If you are not selling it, id like it if you dont mind. :3[/QUOTE]
I'm giving it to my best friend who has not bought it. I play COD with him the most, so it is only right we can game on the new maps together.

I got my BOPS 1st Strike maps DLC code today.
Unfortunately due to my brother and 3 cousins ALL playing it on PS3 I purchased BOPS for PS3.
I asked Gamestop if they could swap codes when it's available for PS3 next month and they of course said no.

If anyone is interested in purchasing my DLC or trading for PSN credit or code, or another 1200 pt XBL code feel free to PM me.
No freeloaders please.

BTW: I entered Surprize Attack contest like 20 times pre-BOPS release.
I won about 400 MSP and now a $15 DLC code. Not a bad promo for GS
Not knowing my entire family would buy PS3 version I entered for Xbox.
I bet in a month PS3 users will start seeing codes too.
I can hang on that long for trading if need be.

Personally I think a dlc with just a few multiplayer maps and no content should be free to start with and not cost $15, but that's just me being all crazy.

bread's done
Back