Gamestop has a listing for "Dreamcast Collection" with a 2/15/11 release date

I think Sonic and Crazy Taxi, but Soul Calibur was Namco... I don't think we'll see a multi company compilation. I don't know what else though.

[quote name='sdragon']Yay... My wish list:

Shenmue 1 and 2
Crazy Taxi 1 and 2
Jet Grind Radio
Virtua Tennis
House of the Dead 2[/QUOTE]

House of the Dead 2? They have this for Wii and it's awesome, but only with the Nyko Perfect Shot.

I want on a "Dreamcast Collection:"

Shenmue I & II
Virtual On
Jet Grind Radio
Chu Chu Rocket
Skies of Arcadia
Crazy Taxi 1 and 2
Typing of the Dead/House of the Dead 2
Power Stone 1 and 2
Marvel vs. Capcom 1 and 2

I know more than likely not going to happen.

Mentioning this as I don't know how well known this is, but...

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']
Virtual On
[/QUOTE]

...is already on xbla. ;)

[quote name='JStryke']Mentioning this as I don't know how well known this is, but...

...is already on xbla. ;)[/QUOTE]
It's probably a compilation of previously released on XBLA - VO, Crazy Taxi, and Sonic Adv.

God I've been craving for a Jet Set Radio Future HD remake since they started doing it to PS2 and Xbox games.

I'd get this just to play the Jet Grind Radio, such a classic.

Whatever this turns out to be, chances are good that I'll pick it up. Honestly, even if it's just a disc-version of the already-on-XBLA stuff, I'm totally cool with that.

It's what I'd have to lean towards, really, since I can't imagine it'd be out in 3 months and this is the first we're hearing of it if it was some kind of OMG AWESOME collection of previously un-re-released stuff. I hope I'm wrong, but that feels like the scenario.

ok, I'm a little late to the thread, but the link didn't go anywhere, and doing a search on gamestop, I didn't find it. Is it gone? I'd be interested in a dreamcast compilation, even if it's stuff that's all ready on xbla.

I have been looking for a dreamcast to get all the older games(never had a dreamcast), I hope it has enough games where I can stop looking for it now. I had one lined up I was trading a couple of games for, but the other side of the trade backed out because one of the games didn't come with a manual. :(

How many games could an xbox 360 disc store though? Could it be more than 3? A dreamcast collection isn't quite like a Sega Genesis collection on disc.

Just commenting on an earlier post. Wasn't Shenmue 3 discs? If they put that on a 360 disc, how much more could fit on 1 disc?

Though Dreamcast games were produced on gigabyte discs (GDROMS), they rarely used all that space. Most games fit on a CD just fine and had plenty of room left over. That's part of the reason for DC failure (not that I'm advocating it).

Skies of Arcadia and Shenmue used more than one GDROM, but there's a lot of redundant data on those discs.

Anyway, point is, they could easily make a DC collection that had a decent number of games fit on one disc.

bread's done
Back