GameStop LEGO Dimensions Day Sale May 14th

DannyEndurance

CAGiversary!
Don't get too excited, it's GameStop...

[attachment=21823:LEGO_Dimensions_DAY_1780.jpg][attachment=21824:LEGO_Dimensions_DAY_2780.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally picked up the starter kit at Target for $48 after tax the other day. I might pick up the Midway Arcade pack and a couple fun packs at those prices. Thanks for posting! 

I hope the simpsons level pack is on sale, might make me consider dimensions.  I've only seen it for $30 so far.

They wouldn't honor their own prices? Did you show them the ad? Or burn them on the survey?
They saw the add and refused to honor it. The last place wanted me to place the order online even though the prices were not valid online. You can't burn on a survey if you do not buy anything.

They saw the add and refused to honor it. The last place wanted me to place the order online even though the prices were not valid online. You can't burn on a survey if you do not buy anything.
The prices actually are valid online too, despite some stuff showing this deal was in-store only. Gamestop's website shows everything on sale for me.

Wow, after what we have been getting at Target with Cartwheel + PM or at Bestbuy with a sale + GCU, this is a non-event.
For the most part, yeah.
I still need to pick up the Simpson's level pack, but to this point, I've not paid retail on anything. Sales tend to be pretty frequent and relatively deep. (especially if you have GCU).

Wow, after what we have been getting at Target with Cartwheel + PM or at Bestbuy with a sale + GCU, this is a non-event.
Yeah, they were better price at Target and BB, even lower with GCU. Considering how many of them still in stores, not surprised they will do another sale.

That's strange. Yesterday I went to a GS to buy something on clearance, a stack of flyers was on counter and they gave me one in the bag too. They're well aware of the sale.

if you want to avoid the $1, you can also call in and place a credit card order with the customer service rep.. they won't charge you the extra $1 that way, and you can still ask them to put any promo codes on it

Picked up the portal 2 level pack, ghostbusters level pack, and the midway pack. I guess I've lucked out and every GS employee has been great to work with.

You sure can on TellGamestop.com... Here's a direct link to the relevant part to the site.

I haven't done this in a couple years, but you used to be able to leave a review without a receipt.
You are absolutely correct.

And even if you really wanted to be aggressive about it, buy something small, and then immediately return it. Hurt their numbers, and then you have the info to burn them with the original receipt.

bread's done
Back