Gamestop Logitech G9 Laser Mouse 24.99

[quote name='sasukekun']Shows in stock online for me[/QUOTE]

same here, I just ordered one. Hopefully it will show up...

fuck. It went out of stock right as I was ordering it. Thought about it for a couple seconds, and another gaming mouse is never unwelcome here.

I love Logitech hardware, but their drivers, SetPoint in particular suuuuuuuuucked. My last 3 or 4 mice were Logitech and SetPoint kept getting worse/buggier/bloated every major release. Bought a DeathAdder a couple months ago... I absolutely love this mouse.

Personally speaking, if you don't want buggy drivers (as in game detection, key assignments, movement problems, refresh buttons not working, etc), go with Razer mice instead.

[quote name='Spooon69']I love Logitech hardware, but their drivers, SetPoint in particular suuuuuuuuucked. My last 3 or 4 mice were Logitech and SetPoint kept getting worse/buggier/bloated every major release. Bought a DeathAdder a couple months ago... I absolutely love this mouse.

Personally speaking, if you don't want buggy drivers (as in game detection, key assignments, movement problems, refresh buttons not working, etc), go with Razer mice instead.[/QUOTE]

same. logitech mice arn't up to par with razer. I also have the deathadder. Logitech makes incredible keyboards though; got another g15 rev2 to replace my rev1 after water damage.

[quote name='mythus']same. logitech mice arn't up to par with razer. I also have the deathadder. Logitech makes incredible keyboards though.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually hooked on Microsoft Natural keyboards, anything else hurts my wrists, plus they're pretty solid keyboards, very nicely made. I do have a Logitech DiNovo for my htpc though, that thing is sexy.

[quote name='dabamus']I can vouch for this mouse. I love mine.[/QUOTE]
Same here, I really love this mouse, had it for a while, wouldn't trade it for anything else.

the original mouse grip it comes with is really smooth and cool looking, but if you scratch it on something the protective plastic seal on it will start to snag and peel away like a bad sunburn.

the alternate mouse grip is slightly smaller and has a colder to the touch almost gritty feel/grip to it but if you scratch it on something there isn't going to be any plastic film peeling off.

They say there's like 100 different LED colors, while this may be true I don't think it is humanly possible to notice the slight differences in the color tinting, maybe if we had enchanced vision we could.

On the other hand it's a great mouse for this price, not for $99.

Hopefully they have them in local shops, it'd make a great gift for anyone that has LED's on their cooling fans.

No new products found within 100 miles of this ZIP code.
:(

I was looking froward to this too....wish it was still in stock online. I'll call my local store to be sure, but i doubt it. So deal is dead to me, unless someone wants to sell me theirs :).

well no more in stock for the mouse but I ordered the g11 keyboard for 30 in gamestop credit (flipping made this actually cost much less)

yay my first backlit keyboard!

Anyone tried price matching from bestbuy? Mine usually price match gamestop whenever I ask them.

Not sure if they price match items only in stock =\

[quote name='Spooon69']I love Logitech hardware, but their drivers, SetPoint in particular suuuuuuuuucked. (SNIP)

Personally speaking, if you don't want buggy drivers ... go with Razer mice instead.[/QUOTE]

I love Logitech mice and haven't installed Logitech's drivers for any of them ever. I have never had issues mapping buttons in games, using the back/forward buttons in browsers, and tracking has always been very smooth. DPI switching works just fine as well.

Thanks s2K for the post - too bad it's showing sold out within 100 miles of me.

bread's done
Back