Gamestop Mystery Grab Bag PS3 / Xbox 360 / Wii $19.99. CAG16 and PUR discounts work. Check OP for reported games. Console Bundles Added.

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
What's inside the Mystery Grab Bag, you ask? Well, what fun would it be if we listed them out on this page just like any other product? The Mystery Grab Bag wants to be different from other products and reward your curiosity with a surprise! We can, however, tell you that every Mystery Grab Bag consists of 3 to 5 preowned PlayStation 3 games that we've pulled out of our "Vault of Awesome Yester-Year Games" that add up to $30 to $65 in value! Okay fine, we don't actually have a vault with that name, but we can guarantee you will get at least $30 worth of awesome games to add to your collection. Wait, there's more? Yup, we failed to mention that there is also a chance your Mystery Grab Bag will include a "premium" preowned game valued up to $55! *

Playstation 3 Mystery Grab Bag

Xbox 360 Mystery Grab Bag

Reported Games:
PS3

$0.99
Madden 10 (disc only)

$2.99
Medal of Honor (no manual)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Disc only)
Madden NFL 2012 (missing manual)
Brink (complete)

$3.99
Duke Nukem Forever (complete)

$4.99
Mass Effect 2 (missing manual)
Assassin's Creed 2 (disc only)
God of War 3
Uncharted 3
Rage
Metal Gear Solid 4

$6.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
NBA 2k13
Mass Effect 3
Hitman Absolution
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Infamous 2
Grand Theft Auto IV

$7.99
Wall-E (no manual)

$9.99
Soul Caliber IV
Red Dead Redemption
Call of Duty World of War

$12.99
Bejeweled 3

$17.99
Batman: Arkham Origins

$19.99
Spiderman 3 (disc only)

$24.99
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga

Xbox 360

$2.99
Brink

$4.99
Deus Ex Human Revolution (no manual)
Assassin's Creed Revelations (complete)
Defiance (complete)
Madden 12
Mass Effect 2 (missing manual)

NBA 2K11 (disc only)
NBA 2K12
$6.99
Bioshock 2
Fallout New Vegas (missing manual)
Max Payne 3 Single Player Disc Only (No Manual)
Grand Theft Auto IV
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

$9.99
Peter Jackson's King Kong (disc only)
Aliens: Colonial Marines

Street Fighter IV (disc only)
Assassin's Creed 2
Halo Reach
Batman Arkham City
Forza 3

$14.99
Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe

$18.99
Batman: Arkham Origin

$37.99
Titanfall

Wii

Monster Jam Urban Assault (disc/case)

Lego Indiana Jones 2 (disc/case)

Rayman Raving Rabbids (cib)

Metroid Prime 3 (cib)

Rayman Raving Rabbids: Complete.

MX vs ATV Untamed: No manual.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Complete

Lego Indiana Jones: No manual.

Lego Star Wars Complete Saga: Complete.

Disney Epic Mickey: Disc only.

Need for Speed Prostreet. No manual

Star Wars Force Unleashed 2: No manual.

LEGO STAR WAR COMPLETE SAGA (no Manuel or case)
WII SPORTS (no Manuel or case)
GAME PARTY 3 Complete
SONIC AND THE SECRET RINGS complete

Epic Mickey

Star Wars Lego The Complete Saga

Rayman Raving Rabbits

Mario & Sonic Olympic Games

Star Wars The Complete Saga

Sonic Unleashed

Wario Land Shake It!

Super Mario Bros Wii

"Mystery Grab Bags" may not be so mysterious.
Got my two "grab bags" for 360......

One is.....

Red Dead Redemption (missing manual)

Call of Duty MW3 (disc only)

Medal of Honor (disc only)

Armored Core 4 (with Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones manuals... wtf?)

and.. drum roll please....

Second one is...

Red Dead Redemption (missing manual)

Call of Duty MW3 (missing manual)

Medal of Honor (complete)

Armored Core 4 (missing manual)

Kinda pissed, but I should have been half expecting this... games don't seem all the fucking random if they gave me two of each...

Calling them to see what my options are...

Playstation 3 Details
Every Mystery Grab Bag will include 3 to 5 preowned PlayStation 3 games with a combined value of $30 to $65! At the low price of $19.99, you have a chance to beef up your collection on the cheap! Being the mysterious bag that the Mystery Grab Bag is, it is ready to reward your curiosity with a package full of some of the biggest hits of our time! Wait, it's called a bag but it doesn't arrive in a bag? Yes, the Mystery Grab Bag knows it would be unwise to ship itself inside a bag, so it has found a safer means of transportation to the destination of your choice! *

To add to the excitement of not knowing what is inside the Mystery Grab Bags, there is a chance to receive a "premium" preowned PlayStation 3 game valued up to $55! While we don't know what the "premium" game may be, our robot for these select few Mystery Grab Bags will be reaching its robot arm into the vault of even more awesome (and definitely more expensive) preowned games. *

Xbox 360 Details
Every Mystery Grab Bag will include 3 to 5 preowned Xbox 360 games with a combined value of $30 to $65! At the low price of $19.99, you have a chance to beef up your collection on the cheap! Being the mysterious bag that the Mystery Grab Bag is, it is ready to reward your curiosity with a package full of some of the biggest hits of our time! Wait, it's called a bag but it doesn't arrive in a bag? Yes, the Mystery Grab Bag knows it would be unwise to ship itself inside a bag, so it has found a safer means of transportation to the destination of your choice! *

To add to the excitement of not knowing what is inside the Mystery Grab Bags, there is a chance to receive a "premium" preowned Xbox 360 game valued up to $55! While we don't know what the "premium" game may be, our robot for these select few Mystery Grab Bags will be reaching its robot arm into the vault of even more awesome (and definitely more expensive) preowned games. *

Wii Details

What's inside the Mystery Grab Bag, you ask? Well, what fun would it be if we listed them out on this page just like any other product? The Mystery Grab Bag wants to be different from other products and reward your curiosity with a surprise! We can, however, tell you that every Mystery Grab Bag consists of 4 preowned Nintendo Wii games that we've pulled out of our "Vault of Awesome Yester-Year Games" that add up to $30 to $65 in value! Okay fine, we don't actually have a vault with that name, but we can guarantee you will get at least $30 worth of awesome games to add to your collection!

Important Information

*Due to the complexity of the Mystery Grab Bag, all returns/defective exchanges must be handled through our Customer Care team by contacting 1-800-883-8895
-Not every Mystery Grab Bag will contain 5 games, however, it is guaranteed to contain at least 3.
-"Combined Value" is determined by the sum of the list price for each game.
Update: Cag 16 and PUR discount seem to be working.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a friend WH works at gamestop. Can confirm that bundles are not preselected. I asked about getting the exact same games in different bundles and he called it a very weird coincidence. The bundles aren't preselected, however the games are. So yes, you get 3-5 of the preselected games. Titanfall IS one of the "premium" games. He said the chances of getting premium are roughly 1/50.

Got a friend WH works at gamestop. Can confirm that bundles are not preselected. I asked about getting the exact same games in different bundles and he called it a very weird coincidence. The bundles aren't preselected, however the games are. So yes, you get 3-5 of the preselected games. Titanfall IS one of the "premium" games. He said the chances of getting premium are roughly 1/50.
Well, I also have a friend who works at gamestop an he said he wants to kill himself every second of every day. Which sounds like quite the opposite of your "story".

Can you find out if the Mystery Grab Bags are going to be coming back in stock?

@Aukey he has only been working there a week. He hasn't had time to contemplate suicide yet.

I'll try to find out about them coming back in stock, but from the way employees are talking I believe they are.

@Aukey he has only been working there a week. He hasn't had time to contemplate suicide yet.

I'll try to find out about them coming back in stock, but from the way employees are talking I believe they are.
tumblr_leosvzwLV91qdlkgg.gif

This is what I got today:

PS3:

Call of Duty: World at War

Hitman: Absolution

Metal Gear Solid 4

Uncharted 3

Xbox 360:

Medal of Honor: Limited Edition

Armored Core 4 (No case)

Red Dead Redemption (No case)

Paid about $32.50 for it.

Really shitty.

WARNING: DON'T BUY IT!

I purchased one (or 2) of these mystery bundles last time they did this and was too ashamed to post the results. 

This would be a good deal if you just purchased a PS3 or Xbox 360 and want a cheap way to build your collection. However, if you're already out of control hunting for deals and older games like we are, you're going to get games you already have. 

i'm pretty bored at work today. wondering if i should just flush a $20 down the toilet or order this when it gets back in stock.
Buy the games, burn them, and flush whatever is left over down the toilet.

If you only want to spend $20 I wouldn't flush any of those things down the toilet, you'll clog it and end up calling a plumber. Imagine how many grab bags you could have bought instead of paying to unclog your toilet. I realize the latter would be way more entertaining, but is it worth the extra dough? Actually, looking at these grab bags, I guess it would be. Go for it.

I've already said it, but no question I'm buying it when it comes back in stock.
It's a bit like eating that extra burrito supreme at Taco Bell even though you are full and then riding a roller coaster immediately afterwards. You know it is bad decision, but you can't help yourself and the results are hilarious for everyone but yourself.

I'm trying to flip my complete copy of Defiance on ebay for over $9000 but no luck so far. I'm sure it's only time until the bidding starts for this undeniable classic.
Sweet. That means I can retire off of my sealed Gamestop exclusive Defiance Ultimate Edition.

I got the same four games in both of my ps3 sets.
Uncharted 3
COD WOW
MGS 4
Hitman
Calling for a refund and the total of the games is $27, not $30.

Step 1: Sell it on ebay as a grab bag.

Step 2: Tell them there is a chance that they will get a 2 pound lump of gold.

Step 3: Reap profits.

Uncharted 3
COD WOW
MGS 4
Hitman
Call of duty partnered with World of Warcraft!!!!

Mouth breathers and 12 year olds just screamed like little girls as they fainted in anticipation.

Call of duty partnered with World of Warcraft!!!!

Mouth breathers and 12 year olds just screamed like little girls as they fainted in anticipation.
What's really amazing is Gamestop doesn't even sell used PC games. This must be the premium games they were talking about. What could be next? Fallout 4?

Uncharted 3
COD WOW
MGS 4
Hitman
The $30 is based on the pre-price drop for some of those titles. Gamestop isn't likely to give a rats poopie.

Got my ps3 bag.
Farcry 3
Bayonetta
Bioshock Infinite

Too bad i own all of them already :(
Sucks you own them but at the very least those beat the normal $2.99-$6.99 fluff they are sending out.

The $30 is based on the pre-price drop for some of those titles. Gamestop isn't likely to give a rats poopie.

Sucks you own them but at the very least those beat the normal $2.99-$6.99 fluff they are sending out.
I am sending one set of the games back becasue they are the same. Lesson learned, never buy a mystery grab bag from Gamestop ever again.

Nope. Haven't we already had more than 5 variations posted here? And what about that "premium" bundle nonsense worth "$50"? That would make it like a 24.9% chance of getting 1 of 4 bunldles.

Sorry I just don't buy it. If they are doing it that way, they are morons of the lowest caliber. They could do tiers and include 1 $10-$15, a $5-$10, 2 shovelware or something like that and randomly choose from each tier.
Honestly I don't think we've had more than 5 variations per system. A lot of what is getting reported is the same bundles. Some one should go through and make notes of the bundles.

I snagged an extra Shiny Gengar code while I was at Gamestop today and I feel bad for you poor bastards that got garbage from GS so the first person to quote this post and respond with either a video or a picture of the crap gamestop sent will be PMed the code.

I just got the most bizarre mystery grab bag.The 4 games I got so far no one has got them yet on here.It's just a wtf bundle(In a good way I guess?).I'll post the pic in a few minutes.

Well here's the picture of what I got. 

Mortal Kombat:Komplete Edition (Komplete  :whistle2: )

Blue Dragon (Complete)

Warhammer:BattleMarch [SIZE=13.63636302948px](Disk Only)[/SIZE]

Lollipop Chainsaw (Disk Only)

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24968]

Well here's the picture of what I got.

Mortal Kombat:Komplete Edition (Komplete :whistle2: )

Blue Dragon (Complete)

Warhammer:BattleMarch [SIZE=13.63636302948px](Disk Only)[/SIZE]

Lollipop Chainsaw (Disk Only)
BLUE DRAGON is amazing!!! Lollipop Chainsaw is really fun. You have the best grab bag so far. Pretty good and I say worth it since MK and Lollipop cost $18 each right there.

BLUE DRAGON is amazing. Lollipop Chainsaw is really fun. You have the best grab bag so far. Pretty good and I say worth it since MK and Lollipop cost $18 each right there.
I always wanted to play Blue Dragon so I guess this is a good time to start it up.

Also is the Mortal Kombat disc supposed to say Komplete on it? Mine does not say it,so I'm guessing its just Vanilla MK in a Komplete Edition case.

I always wanted to play Blue Dragon so I guess this is a good time to start it up.

Also is the Mortal Kombat disc supposed to say Komplete on it? Mine does not say it,so I'm guessing its just Vanilla MK in a Komplete Edition case.
Yep, just checked the unboxing on Youtube. Should be no problem going to the store or calling and getting it replaced.

bread's done
Back