Gamestop NEW Black Friday Ad Changes (Battlefield 4 $24.99, Ghosts $44.99) NOW LIVE!

Osmanny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
UPDATE: Deals are Going Live!

Received a copy of the new Black Friday Ad last night at work.
Seems like they made some noticeable changes.
I've gone ahead and photographed all of the changes.

Just to clarify some things. Everything else in the ad should be exactly the same as the ad shown here: http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/GameStop/Ad
I just pointed out the changes in the ad.

:360: :ps3: :pc: Battlefield 4 - $24.99
:360: :ps3: :wii: Just Dance 2014 - $14.99
:360: :ps3: :pc: Call of Duty: Ghosts - $44.99
20131121_023317.jpg
Another page confirming above price of Battlefield 4, and Call of Duty: Ghosts.
20131121_023343.jpg
Confirming Battlefield 4 price change available for PS3.
20131121_023411.jpg
Newly Listed:
PS4 - Just Dance 2014 $49.99
20131121_023359.jpg
Original PS Vita: Walking Dead Bundle - $199.99 replaced with:
PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi - $179.99
20131121_023444.jpg

You're all very welcome by the way. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Their site is running a sale on BF4 (digital pc download) already for just a few bucks more than the in store price.  You won't have to wait in line this way.  The Gamestop App servers seem to be down though...and they are not at work today naturally.  Anyone else unable to authenticate with the Gamestop App?

I play on the PS3 and there are always people on, I have also been able to find a lot of people to do the co-op missions.
yeah but there aren't enough people for pvp matches except for observatory now pretty much, minus the first day of weekly contracts reset.

Does anybody know if I can use my $10 Off The Purchase of Any One GameStop Item coupon on a game thats on sale on Black Friday? Would love to get Rayman Legends for $15.

Picked up Xenoblade... been holding off for a while on that and I'm willing to spend $33 on it.  

Thanks for the info, all.

Their site is running a sale on BF4 (digital pc download) already for just a few bucks more than the in store price. You won't have to wait in line this way. The Gamestop App servers seem to be down though...and they are not at work today naturally. Anyone else unable to authenticate with the Gamestop App?
Origin is selling BF4 for $30 today. (Amazon $35 - huh?) I was going to bite at $30 but five bucks is five bucks and it's not like I'm going to play today. I just hope they don't run out of virtual goods (i.e. keys).

Origin is selling BF4 for $30 today. (Amazon $35 - huh?) I was going to bite at $30 but five bucks is five bucks and it's not like I'm going to play today. I just hope they don't run out of virtual goods (i.e. keys).
Amazon will have it for $25 later this afternoon.

Everyone think the price drops and B2G1 on any pre-owned item will still be in effect on BF?   I really want to get a bundle of the PS3 move controller (discounted), sharpshooter accessory and KZ 3 tomorrow.

Got my own answer on the Gamestop's front page.  At least as far as B2G1, it is not just pre-BF but actual BF.  Yes, I'm sure everyone else knew this.

...but if I could help just one person...

Amazon will have it for $25 later this afternoon.
If you've got the coupon, it's $20 at Origin, $25 for Deluxe. Reddit has the deets, but I can't get the Origin site to work to verify.

UPDATE: It worked. Downloading the Digital Deluxe version now after using code to get it for $25+tax. BAM!!! First good shopping news of the day. Coupons and steps here: http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/1qszsi/origin_mcdonalds_providing_10_coupons/

I missed the part where you have to go to the site to get the actual discount code, but it worked fine.

Is Just Dance 2014 still going to be $14.99 ? It seems like most deals have gone live but not this one. Pretty much the only game I need to get this year for my gf. Got everything I need recently from GameFly sales.

Is there a way to get the B2G1 on pre-owned games through the website, or can that only be done in-store?

Edit: Turns out you can, but the problem is that Tales of Xillia is not an online purchase option.

So now I'm thinking I'd rather wait for the chance to get Xenoblade, Metroid Prime and Xillia in-store. There doesn't seem to be a pick up at store option though, so I might have to brave it tomorrow.

I feel dirty shopping at GS, but XB and MP were too hard too pass up. Although, now I am wondering if I should have gone 2x on MP or XB to resell. But, I am thinking the market might get  flooded because of what appears to be a huge influx of stock. 

The 40 dollar deal seems to be live on the GS website for Xenoblade Chronicles.  Has anyone tried ordering 3 to confirm whether or not the buy 2 get 1 free stacks on the promo price of it?  24 bucks apiece instead of 36 sounds mighty fine to me.

Just tried it, and they dropped the maximum allowable quantity to 1.  Hmph!  Maybe I can find some other used games to chip in and justify the purchase.

Am I the only one that had problems buying multiple Xenoblades in one transaction? Is it possible to get 1 Xenoblade per transaction over multiple transactions? Would my account get flagged for doing so?

Am I the only one that had problems buying multiple Xenoblades in one transaction? Is it possible to get 1 Xenoblade per transaction over multiple transactions? Would my account get flagged for doing so?
Yes, your account would get flagged and you would be banned from the internet. I do not recommend it.

I see I don't have to worry about Borderlands 2 GOTY now. The vanilla version will be free for PS+ in December and will be cheaper to buy the DLC.

I was lucky enough to be able to buy all the Black Friday games I wanted online... except for Tales of Xillia :(

Any chance the deal will go online at midnight?

I got a Black Friday e-mail from Gamestop. At the top it says "Shop these Black Friday deals at gamestop.com**". At the bottom the two asterisks say "Excludes offers that are only valid on Friday, 11/29/13".

I guess I don't have to check the website for Borderlands 2 GOTY. I'll give Amazon until the afternoon to price match it, then I'll see if any stores still have it in stock.

So I'm seeing the refurb Kinects online for $20 for both versions. (with and without AC adapter)

Did it change in store too, if anyone knows? (I thought the ad was $20 without and $25 with)

Does anyone know if the Kinect counts as an accessory,  or as hardware?  When I look it up on the GS website, the URL comes up as:

www.gamestop.com/browse/xbox-360/cameras-webcams/accessories?nav=1385-1ba

I bolded and underlined the part that says accessories.  So if it's an accessory, does that mean PUR Pro members get a 10% discount off the sale price, too?  (I know, I know, it's only $2, but I have my reasons...  ;) )

Cookie monster: unless you live in one of the New England states that restricts stores opening on Thanksgiving, odds are that your store opens at midnight

If you check the store hours, it shows you which ones open at midnight. In Raleigh almost all of them except the one in Cary Town Center opens at midnight.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/storesearch.aspx
So they open at midnight and just stay open all morning? I'm kind of a night person and tempted to head out around 3am or 4am if Gamestop is still open. I was just going to get a $19.99 Kinect and maybe two $19.99 for the b2g1.

Friday deals are live but Gamestop is completely broken for me. Nothing works. even on multiple browsers. Cant friggin add Killzone to my cart and its driving me crazy lol.

The fucking website is shitting the bed.  It's 2013, can you not get your shit together and keep your fucking website up???

im trying to get tales of xillia but their site is crapping out hard. i might just try to swing by after work tomorrow and see if they have any left. im not really dying for another tales game at the moment so eh.

anyone know if theres a code for free shipping these days?

bread's done
Back