Not open for further replies.
Current Ad is 6/13 - 6/19

Weekly Ad:
http://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/061318/pdf/OLFSI_061318.pdf

​Current Trade in Promos:

​
Get $100 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Wii U, 3DS XL, or PS Vita
Until 6/17​
 ​
Get $150 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Original
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $250 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Slim or PS4
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $300 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One X or PS4 Pro
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Get up to 40% Extra Trade Credit When You Trade Toward XBOX / ITUNES / PS currencies (ending 7/6)

40% total bonus from BASE for Elite
30% total bonus from BASE for Pro

20% total bonus from BASE for everyone else

​
Get $20 guaranteed when trading select titles toward any new pre-order or purchase.
Valid until 6/17
*item being pre-ordered must be 39.99 or higher
ELIGIBLE GAMES....
https://www.gamestop.com/trade/Browse/N-0Z1z13laj?Ntt=guartmay18

Get $80 guaranteed for ANY PS3 system traded toward a new PS4
Valid until 6/17

​
25% extra credit on any hardware traded
Valid until 6/17​

​
Get $5 Extra Toward Your Pre-Order When You Trade a PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch Game
Valid until 6/17​
Min trade value of $2

Limit 1 $5 per preorder

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of a game (per system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?

​​
the console, power cable, av cable, and controller; sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3ds xl trade would be console, charger, stylus. Some have reported being charged refurb fee for a stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)​

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.​

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO

ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.[/background][/size][/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
It works 8 games at a time otherwise they end up being more than a $1.50. The math gets all wonky and they state going up by like 15 cents a game, which is still a deal. So just order multiples of 8 for the best deal.
I tried PayPal and tic, but neither order went through (tried 24 the other day and 16 today). Almost wondering if it's not going through due to a game being out of stock or something, and glitching the whole order so it's all or nothing (all the games have sat in my cart for at least a week).

I tried PayPal and tic, but neither of orders went through (tried 24 the other day and 16 today). Almost wondering if it's not going through due to a game being out of stock or something, and glitching the whole order so it doesn't go through.
Seems like you've been banned through gamestop.com from purchasing.

Seems like you've been banned through gamestop.com from purchasing.
Lol, knowing my luck probably. Not sure what would have triggered it (haven't bought multiples of anything afaik) and I space my orders out.

Not sure if I'm remember this correctly, but can't I just make a new account and put my elite number on the checkout page? Thought I read that somewhere.

I would say Forza Horizon 3 would be the best exclusive game, still $50 MSRP and had its 4K upgrade put out last month now that holiday's are over and they can stop pushing Forza 7 as much.

Otherwise just get some enhanced XB1X game like AC Origins or something.
Get forza 3 and hot wheels add on at cdkeys. Was $26 last check.

Too lazy to stock up on Battlefronts.

It’s on sale heavily lately especially digitally maybe it’ll still be $30.30 this week.

Potential killer deal for Xbox one x

I just came back from my local GameStop to trade in my Xbox one S.the store manager said that this Tuesday the Xbox one x will come with free pubg, a free $50 gift card and a free $60 game of choice . That is a killer deal. Will be getting one for sure
coryhouse_by_weakfoggy-d9e7kuh.gif

On pro day do they usually have a 2 get 1 free on anything? I also got a coupon for free 59.99 game with purchase of and x. I’m willing to trade. Just shoot me a pm

It works 8 games at a time otherwise they end up being more than a $1.50. The math gets all wonky and they state going up by like 15 cents a game, which is still a deal. So just order multiples of 8 for the best deal.
I had no problem ordering 12 games at a time (36 games total) at $1.50 each with free two day shipping, no bump in price.

Potential killer deal for Xbox one x

I just came back from my local GameStop to trade in my Xbox one S.the store manager said that this Tuesday the Xbox one x will come with free pubg, a free $50 gift card and a free $60 game of choice . That is a killer deal. Will be getting one for sure
Is this the post that set off the shitstorm?

Any flips from the 4 for 10? I haven't found anything yet but I'm happy to build my credit little by little.
I would be surprised if there were. Almost all of them are games that GS shows no trade value for, so they would be .05 in store if they even took them on trade.

I was gonna ask about 4/10 flips too but I highly doubt there's much unless you buy a billion games for a few cents profit. How the hell are some of you buying 36 games, I wouldn't even know where to start lol

I totally believe this actually happened. Seriously.
Not sure if serious or not. If not, as of right now you can still pick out 12 games, and with Elite membership get the games at $1.50 each plus:

FREE Two Day - Allow 1 business day for processing. Delivers 2 business days after processing.

This has already been mentioned. What was incorrect was that ordering more increased the games' price. I don't see why it would nor does it. You cannot order bulk, however, which is either more than 12 or 16 at a time, hence why I broke my orders down.

So if you have Elite, find yourself 12 games (that you don't mind may or may not have a case) and enjoy!

Alright found the best deal. I noticed Cory in da House is part of the 4/$10 so I just bought out their entire stock! I know I should have left some for you guys but that opportunity was too great to pass up!

I was gonna ask about 4/10 flips too but I highly doubt there's much unless you buy a billion games for a few cents profit. How the hell are some of you buying 36 games, I wouldn't even know where to start lol
I just picked out what seemed interesting to me, including some I've heard mentioned on Youtube channels like MetalJesusRocks, among others. I don't have much of a problem if I don't end up liking a game that costed me a buck fifty, but there was some review checking involved too at times to avoid that if possible. The gamble lay in being a completist and risking having some games arrive without case cover art, instruction manuals, or both.

I just picked out what seemed interesting to me, including some I've heard mentioned on Youtube channels like MetalJesusRocks, among others. I don't have much of a problem if I don't end up liking a game that costed me a buck fifty, but there was some review checking involved too at times to avoid that if possible. The gamble lay in being a completist and risking having some games arrive without case cover art, instruction manuals, or both.
Shoot, the list of PS3 games makes me glad I no longer have a PS3. Lots of great last gen stuff there that are great deals for so cheap.

Used Price drop on Zelda Link Between Worlds and Mario 3D Land $18.99 each($15.19 w/ elite). For anyone wanting to get the original case before the Nintendo Select case becomes the norm.

Also, Used Pokemon X, Y and Alpha Sapphire are $19.99 ($15.99 w/ elite) and Pokemon Omega Ruby, Sun and Moon are $24.99 ($19.99 w/ elite). 

I might wait until pro day to get 30% off.

Thank you to those who posted about BF2. Had a leftover B2G1 and got my moneys worth from a GS nearby > BB.

I know the deal is dead since the price went back up, but a note though for the future: If you try to trade-in a Deluxe edition to BB of any game, they may decline the trade-in. I traded 6 total and 3 of them had the deluxe edition cover art, and the lady at the counter refused to take them as they had a different SKU than the regular edition. I explained that it was the same disc, but she still refused them since it wouldn't scan as the correct game. I had to go to a different BB, who took them no questions asked.

For those looking for 4/$10 games, there's a website in my signature that specifically lists good $5 games @ GS taking a lot of the guesswork out.

Disclosure: It's my website, but contains no affiliate link and posses no threat to CheapyD's empire.

I posted this in the cagiversary lounge but I guess noone actually checks that.

the 4/10 games are now getting the Elite Pro discount stacked online. Except they are coming off the original price. So the games come out to $1.50 each. Some pretty good stuff for a buck fifty a piece.

enjoy.
Thanks. Ended up getting all the old games I had on my wishlist that were under $5. Most likely these games will be coming with no cover art like my copy of Darkest of Days (only got it because it was delisted), so if you have a color printer check allcdcovers. I was actually able to find cover art for all my older used GameStop games. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a site with manuals. If anybody has any suggestions they would be appreciated.

The new GameStop ad is up. No free gift card, but starting on 2/25, you will get a free Xbox controller if you buy the x.

When does the coupon sent via email expires ? Wondering if you could stack both, that would be good for people that got the email

My coupon expires on 2/26 and says it will work with other offers. Edit- Actually it's all screwed up...you can't even get pubg if you want to get the controller deal also. Pubg expires the day before the controller deal starts...

My coupon expires on 2/26 and says it will work with other offers. Edit- Actually it's all screwed up...you can't even get pubg if you want to get the controller deal also. Pubg expires the day before the controller deal starts...
That is true, although I would prefer an extra controller, you can get pubg at cdkeys for $20 to 23.

GameStop lol

Does gamestop still do the birthday stuff? Wasn't it a % off something? I haven't received mine yet.
They should. I received a 20% off at the beginning of the month, and then just received another 20% off yesterday on the day of my bday. I'm elite pro, so I'm not sure if that matters. Happy bday month btw.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back