Not open for further replies.
Current Ad is 6/13 - 6/19

Weekly Ad:
http://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/061318/pdf/OLFSI_061318.pdf

​Current Trade in Promos:

​
Get $100 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Wii U, 3DS XL, or PS Vita
Until 6/17​
 ​
Get $150 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Original
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $250 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Slim or PS4
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $300 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One X or PS4 Pro
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Get up to 40% Extra Trade Credit When You Trade Toward XBOX / ITUNES / PS currencies (ending 7/6)

40% total bonus from BASE for Elite
30% total bonus from BASE for Pro

20% total bonus from BASE for everyone else

​
Get $20 guaranteed when trading select titles toward any new pre-order or purchase.
Valid until 6/17
*item being pre-ordered must be 39.99 or higher
ELIGIBLE GAMES....
https://www.gamestop.com/trade/Browse/N-0Z1z13laj?Ntt=guartmay18

Get $80 guaranteed for ANY PS3 system traded toward a new PS4
Valid until 6/17

​
25% extra credit on any hardware traded
Valid until 6/17​

​
Get $5 Extra Toward Your Pre-Order When You Trade a PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch Game
Valid until 6/17​
Min trade value of $2

Limit 1 $5 per preorder

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of a game (per system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?

​​
the console, power cable, av cable, and controller; sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3ds xl trade would be console, charger, stylus. Some have reported being charged refurb fee for a stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)​

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.​

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO

ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.[/background][/size][/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
So doing 12 per order, is working for me. So I guess 12 the max. Oddly I'm using a GS gift card and it's not taking the balance. The trade card only had 18 bucks, yet I was able to use it on 3 13.08 orders. When I check the balance, it's still shows the same....

So doing 12 per order, is working for me. So I guess 12 the max. Oddly I'm using a GS gift card and it's not taking the balance. The trade card only had 18 bucks, yet I was able to use it on 3 13.08 orders. When I check the balance, it's still shows the same....
Damn I'm gonna start using TC. I have a meaningless low value card too if things screw up.

Card finally died on me, 36 games on TC, 48 total games ordered. Still hunting, I wonder how many will come in a case? lol

That's happened to me before. Usually it takes all the credit off your card, your orders get cancelled and you aren't refunded the balance. Might be worth it to try at that point to see if they go through but just warning you it could turn out bad.

I'd be afraid it'd then charge to the required CC backup.

Welp, only got one through. Gotta go to bed. Whole thing is acting up. First order gave priority mail as the only option, second order it refuses handling to my PO Box, and after entering Mom's addy as backup, it gives a two day free value free or value 7.99 option . So weird.

I'd be afraid it'd then charge to the required CC backup.
Welp, only got one through. Gotta go to bed. Whole thing is acting up. First order gave priority mail as the only option, second order it refuses handling to my PO Box, and after entering Mom's addy as backup, it gives a two day free value free or value 7.99 option . So weird.
Didn't have to enter the cvc code on the credit card so I doubt they'll charge that.

I can't check out any more so I guess I'm done for the night .

MvC, M18, WIINC, NBA18 are all good movers. Lose a bit on MvC, but make it up with the others. Essentially 1:1, but BB credit is a lot more versatile than GS credit so prolly worth it.

45 min trying to check out and nothing, and right now my cart is empty , im done with this bs gamestop.
Are you talking about the cheap cheap games? How many games did you have in your cart? It wouldn't let me do 16 or more games, as in it literally wouldn't process the sale. Once I dropped it to 8 games it worked fine.

Are you talking about the cheap cheap games? How many games did you have in your cart? It wouldn't let me do 16 or more games, as in it literally wouldn't process the sale. Once I dropped it to 8 games it worked fine.
Had 11 only (3 retro games and the rest 4/10) i was going to bed but i found out right know my order went through, but received the email confirmation 15 min after giving up and closing the website . Weird but hopefully i receive all in order.

Quick question, I have 2 GameStop elite accounts and only one of them gets the $10 coupon every month. This coupon was a thing that got cancelled and for that reason only early accounts get it or is there is a mistake on my second one?

Still haven’t had any luck on checking out An I only have 7 items but trying to use a rewards coupon wonder if that’s messing it up

I see Lush is still in here crying about other people's post.

T-minus 1hr 45m til doors open (EST) for this epic Pro Day event. Cars are already lining up. They have the cones out on where to park and dont park. Epic is an understatement

I see Lush is still in here crying about other people's post.

T-minus 1hr 45m til doors open (EST) for this epic Pro Day event. Cars are already lining up. They have the cones out on where to park and dont park. Epic is an understatement
I’m going to call bullshit on this ...
Very few people, other than CIG’ers and hardcore GameStop fanboys know about this sale + the sale is very weak, few flips, no huge discounts, etc.

I’ll be heading to my store at 10am and I doubt there will be a single car in the parking lot other than employees

I’m going to call bullshit on this ...
Very few people, other than CIG’ers and hardcore GameStop fanboys know about this sale + the sale is very weak, few flips, no huge discounts, etc.

I’ll be heading to my store at 10am and I doubt there will be a single car in the parking lot other than employees

They have the street closed by my local GameStop and have set up shuttle service from the fairgrounds for parking overflow

They have the street closed by my local GameStop and have set up shuttle service from the fairgrounds for parking overflow
Do you live in what a massive city of people where everyone and their mother follows GameStop like this? I’ve honestly never heard of anything so crazy.
I closest I’ve seen to that is an Apple launch, but that’s always expected.

The local news is outside of my Gamestop interviewing the manager. There's a guy that's been camping in his tent since Wednesday! This is about to be epic.

Do you live in what a massive city of people where everyone and their mother follows GameStop like this? I’ve honestly never heard of anything so crazy.
I closest I’ve seen to that is an Apple launch, but that’s always expected.
Wow seriously guys? I think your sarcasm radars are broken.

Around what time do trade values update in there system overnight?
It looks like they already updated. I noticed a couple games went down a $1 and some went up a $1

Dark Souls III Xbox went down But Plants Vs Zombies PS4 went up just to name a couple. Also sometimes the App is not always current to the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back