Not open for further replies.
Current Ad is 6/13 - 6/19

Weekly Ad:
http://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/061318/pdf/OLFSI_061318.pdf

​Current Trade in Promos:

​
Get $100 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Wii U, 3DS XL, or PS Vita
Until 6/17​
 ​
Get $150 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Original
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $250 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Slim or PS4
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $300 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One X or PS4 Pro
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Get up to 40% Extra Trade Credit When You Trade Toward XBOX / ITUNES / PS currencies (ending 7/6)

40% total bonus from BASE for Elite
30% total bonus from BASE for Pro

20% total bonus from BASE for everyone else

​
Get $20 guaranteed when trading select titles toward any new pre-order or purchase.
Valid until 6/17
*item being pre-ordered must be 39.99 or higher
ELIGIBLE GAMES....
https://www.gamestop.com/trade/Browse/N-0Z1z13laj?Ntt=guartmay18

Get $80 guaranteed for ANY PS3 system traded toward a new PS4
Valid until 6/17

​
25% extra credit on any hardware traded
Valid until 6/17​

​
Get $5 Extra Toward Your Pre-Order When You Trade a PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch Game
Valid until 6/17​
Min trade value of $2

Limit 1 $5 per preorder

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of a game (per system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?

​​
the console, power cable, av cable, and controller; sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3ds xl trade would be console, charger, stylus. Some have reported being charged refurb fee for a stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)​

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.​

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO

ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.[/background][/size][/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up getting a $5 coupon after trading in 8 games. Not sure if I will have the time to make additional rounds to scrounge for >$2 TIV games before it expires.

I just received the 70% trade-in bonus e-mail as well, so I can vouch that it is legit :) Would be awesome paired with a bump weekend or B2G1.

And question about the trade value.. I am a elite pro, if the base trade of the game is $25, do I get $25x1.7 = 42.50 or do I get 30x1.7 = $51..?

I just got the 70% email as well. From New York. I noticed in the fine print it says "valid only in select stores". Not sure if this disclaimer is on all bonus % offers.

70% bonus... in this part of the country... at this time of year... at this time of day... localized entirely in your emails?

70% bonus... in this part of the country... at this time of year... at this time of day... localized entirely in your emails?
cf76e623945b7143d6d564e987f514db.jpg

You guys operate at levels of sarcasm I don’t understand but the 70% extra is legit.

b045036c-83ce-4179-alqs9b.jpeg

Not that interesting to me unless they do B2G1 though.

If the one day sale isn't an April fools joke. It's not showing up on the website for 29.99
Can't get best buy to price match if it doesn't show the sale price lol.

Went to gamestop tryed to do the trade in with the extra bump from the email today and they denied me saying they are not aware of promotion. They called corporate and looked into it all looking over my email and finally told me to look at sender and it was from Gamestop in Ireland is this some kind of cruel april fools joke  to get people into store ??? 

Called a couple of my GameStops and none were aware of the promo
Stopped in one and they weren't aware. Showed them the email and they said no had hit that trade promo today.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is for CA only ( = select stores / locations). GameStop is that bad at communicating. Remember BF when we got print adds about the rental service that was nerfed before it started.

This is a cruel, cruel joke from Gamestop. Makes me feel like I'm going through my breakup again. It's the same thing all over again. I'm holding on to all my games waiting for a trade bump and the bonus that is not coming. Cruel world we live in  :cold:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back