Not open for further replies.
Current Ad is 6/13 - 6/19

Weekly Ad:
http://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/061318/pdf/OLFSI_061318.pdf

​Current Trade in Promos:

​
Get $100 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Wii U, 3DS XL, or PS Vita
Until 6/17​
 ​
Get $150 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Original
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $250 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Slim or PS4
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $300 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One X or PS4 Pro
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Get up to 40% Extra Trade Credit When You Trade Toward XBOX / ITUNES / PS currencies (ending 7/6)

40% total bonus from BASE for Elite
30% total bonus from BASE for Pro

20% total bonus from BASE for everyone else

​
Get $20 guaranteed when trading select titles toward any new pre-order or purchase.
Valid until 6/17
*item being pre-ordered must be 39.99 or higher
ELIGIBLE GAMES....
https://www.gamestop.com/trade/Browse/N-0Z1z13laj?Ntt=guartmay18

Get $80 guaranteed for ANY PS3 system traded toward a new PS4
Valid until 6/17

​
25% extra credit on any hardware traded
Valid until 6/17​

​
Get $5 Extra Toward Your Pre-Order When You Trade a PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch Game
Valid until 6/17​
Min trade value of $2

Limit 1 $5 per preorder

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of a game (per system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?

​​
the console, power cable, av cable, and controller; sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3ds xl trade would be console, charger, stylus. Some have reported being charged refurb fee for a stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)​

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.​

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO

ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.[/background][/size][/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck your Gamestop. My Gaius statue that I preordered isn’t at the store today when it’s supposed to be. The store manager did a search and his store has 0 in transit.

fuck your Gamestop. My Gaius statue that I preordered isn’t at the store today when it’s supposed to be. The store manager did a search and his store has 0 in transit.
I preordered one as well. Release date has been updated to 7/1/2018 now. Delayed again I guess. Kind of funny for the few "preorder" eBay auctions that finished weeks ago.

imo, b2g1 boomeranging switch games isn’t worth the trouble at these values and 40%. i’m still sitting on some switch games from my last b2g1 (the $58 bonanza) that i opted not to harass my wife to open and trade on a different account for $51. its gamestop funny money and purchased with b2g1 so theres minimal risk to hold out with my spare copies of odyssey, kart, pokken, xenoblade, fire emblem, zelda, splatoon, arms.

Technically no. But it has to be a physical card. So PSN $10 is the lowest. XBL $50 for $45 gift pack is the best buy. The caveat with the XBL gift pack is that cards have to be in by 6/30/18 at the latest and spent by 9/30/18 (or 3 months after deposit which ever comes sooner). Caveat may only apply to the bonus $5 gc, can't remember for sure.
I've gotten the 40% bump 2 or 3 times using a register code for a $10 PSN code. So physical isn't required, but YMMV.

I've gotten the 40% bump 2 or 3 times using a register code for a $10 PSN code. So physical isn't required, but YMMV.
Thanks. Might have tried $5 of XBL credit at register. May be that's too low to trigger the deal. Also XBL credit is variable at the register, i.e. comes in any amount, where as PSN credit comes in increments equivalent to gc. So not sure if that's a factor. But yes as always YMMW.

I think it worked for me with the receipt code because they didn't have any actual cards over $10. I didn't really care as long as I got the bonus for the amount I wanted.
I traded stuff for the purpose of getting the Xbox and psn credit for the sales that have been happening. Still waiting patiently for the injustice 2 legendary edition to drop some more.

Will the b2g1 free preowned coupon work in conjunction with the b1g1 50% off handled games promo?
eb6.jpg

My GS store will probably think I moved to another state or got murdered since I haven't gone to the store in a couple of months.  

I think it worked for me with the receipt code because they didn't have any actual cards over $10. I didn't really care as long as I got the bonus for the amount I wanted.
I traded stuff for the purpose of getting the Xbox and psn credit for the sales that have been happening. Still waiting patiently for the injustice 2 legendary edition to drop some more.
Same here. Awaiting Injustice 2 legendary edition price drop.

So bought a psn card for 50 online at 10pm last night and code still never delivered to my inbox. Wtf are they processing its store credit removed item delivered- would take Amazon 20 seconds

So bought a psn card for 50 online at 10pm last night and code still never delivered to my inbox. Wtf are they processing its store credit removed item delivered- would take Amazon 20 seconds
Never buy anything digital from GS. Heard too many complaints about codes not being sent on time. Their website is a joke.

Just out of curiosity did you check your digital locker? Some codes I would never expect to be there end up in there.

Injustice 2 UE should be $25-ish ($19-$29.99) soon enough , Mortal Kombat 11 is about due to be announced.

Since it's 48 every day at BB with what's left of GCU, and it's been on sale for that price digitally, v then I'm thinking 40.
Yeah $39.99 is my go to price, but I'm in no rush. Might wait until BF to pick it up. I haven't even played the first one, but I heard a lot of great things about this one. You think it's worth picking up Injustice 1 Ultimate Edition just for the story or should I just youtube the cutscenes?

Yeah $39.99 is my go to price, but I'm in no rush. Might wait until BF to pick it up. I haven't even played the first one, but I heard a lot of great things about this one. You think it's worth picking up Injustice 1 Ultimate Edition just for the story or should I just youtube the cutscenes?
You should get it and play it. It's the reason I'm getting part 2.

I heard the story ties together, and you should play it (or you could watch a cut screen mash up). I have access to gamepass on Xbox and it's in there but no dlc. So my plan was to play it there. Would like the dlc, so either I'd have to buy the dlc digitally for $15 on XBL or buy the ultimate edition from GS.

I did buy a vanilla copy of Injustice 2 last BF from GS but then traded it back in because I hadn't played it and TIV was higher than what I paid for it.

So what’s the cheapest Microsoft currency card I can buy to get the 40% boost? Also can this digital currency be used online to buy physical stuff from the MS online store? I recalled something To that effect, but not sure. Thanks.

So what’s the cheapest Microsoft currency card I can buy to get the 40% boost? Also can this digital currency be used online to buy physical stuff from the MS online store? I recalled something To that effect, but not sure. Thanks.
$15 is the smallest I've seen. And yes XBL and MS credit so gets dumped into one bucket on your MS account. You can use that to buy anything's the MS store, so potentially you could buy a surface with boosted trade credit.

Dont know if any of you have Toysrus mine is up to 60% off games n still had some left due to their liquidation

$15 is the smallest I've seen. And yes XBL and MS credit so gets dumped into one bucket on your MS account. You can use that to buy anything's the MS store, so potentially you could buy a surface with boosted trade credit.
Does this work on phones sold by the Microsoft store, too?

Thanks. I’ll try to find the $15 MS physical card then.

Does this work on phones sold by the Microsoft store, too?
Anything on the MS store as far as I know. I've only purchased physical and digital games, but others have reported laptops and such. Work the other way too. MS credit can be used to buy Xbox items from the Microsoft store.

Did you check another renewal one or the one you get from Pro Day? So far only the Pro day one for this weekend is confirmed to be limited.

Also if anyone is still wondering, I flipped a few 3ds games from the b1g1 50% so I could get another 20 bucks towards Detroit : Become Human off PSN, and the store had to do the PSN credit at the register and it did indeed trigger the 40% bump. So it doesn't have to be a physical card.
Yea, I recently did multiples on a renewal B2G1...

Amazing day for me. Turns out the store closest to my house is having a Memorial weekend B2G1 all pre-owned sale AND 50% TRADE IN BONUS! Lead said it's because they're prestige and we're right next to a military base. Turned $100 credit and $22 cash into $272 credit.

Amazing day for me. Turns out the store closest to my house is having a Memorial weekend B2G1 all pre-owned sale AND 50% TRADE IN BONUS! Lead said it's because they're prestige and we're right next to a military base. Turned $100 credit and $22 cash into $272 credit.
Be nice if this was ALL Prestige Stores. What are the odds?

What city would that happen to be?

Damn. I use to have 2 or 3 prestige stores by me. Just checked and the nearest one is 46 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back