Gamestop Offering Wii for $150 w/2-game trade-in or 1-game and a PS2

Wow what a rip off IMO! Besides, I dont recommend a wii unless you are getting it for children, ours hardly ever gets turned on anymore unless my daughter plays some mario kart.

With what will probably be some 25$ gift cards popping up for the holiday (effectively making the wii ~175), this is another crappy deal from Gamestop, considering the games you'd have to trade in.

Unless you have tons of GS credit, this isn't worth it.

Good try though, OP.

The Wii isn't just for children, but i suspect the member posting that already knows this. Not that great of deal really though. The Wii is bound to be on sale for this holiday season.

[quote name='slidecage']i would want a wii just for the downloads... that is why i will wait till it falls to 99[/QUOTE]
Have fun playing your Wii in 2013. Besides, have you never heard of emulators? >_>

Almost all of those games are brand new so it seems like a rip, but some of them are probably flat out horrible (Saw, Fairytale fights?) and getting $25 each from GS is probably a 'deal'. To each his own

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Have fun playing your Wii in 2013. Besides, have you never heard of emulators? >_>[/QUOTE]

Can't play games like Muramasa or 'Epic Mickey' on anything but a Wii.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']what a rip off, you can sell the PS2 alone for $50.[/QUOTE]

It is very hard to sell a fat PS2 for $50

Only at Gamestop is getting 25 bucks for a near-new release that you could easily sell for 45 on ebay a "deal"

This is just as stupid as the "trade in 2 of these new games we sell for 50 bucks and you get this new game for....only 19.99"

I'm personally not going to do this offer but I posted it just in case someone was interested. Hopefully next time I post a deal it will be a good one :mrgreen:

Apologies if this was already posted.

I received an email from Gamestop about a promotion where you can get a Wii for $149 if you trade in 2 select items.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/wii149/default.aspx?&affid=3000&WT.mc_id=111009nl

wii149_top.jpg

Do you guys think this is a good deal? Also, I'm trying to figure out if you get your trade in value for the games in addition to getting this price, or does trading in the 2 games just make the price $149?

It says in the ad "Final promotional price is net after trades." That's the only info it really says about that.

Thanks!

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']What a smart ass. This type of rudeness is worse than a repost.[/QUOTE]

True. at least it was sort of funny, most of the time it's not.

bread's done
Back