Gamestop online: 2 Move controllers for less then 90 shipped

blitz6speed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Add 2 Move controllers to your cart, and i added a 3 dollar ps3 game (NBA 07) to put it over 100, then i used the following 2 codes:

20DOWN
SAVER

Got it all for 89 and change shipped. I used gamestop credit, so i e-mailed them to refund me the tax they charged, so it should be 82 shipped all said and done for 2 Move controllers, which is a damn file deal. Just a heads up. I am not sure if it works on bundles or what not, since i already have the camera, i just needed the controllers.

I'd be all over this if there were any software that I would like to use the Move with. Right now, I have Heavy Rain, but I don't suspect it'll be worth the $50 investment of a Move controller to replay that game.

I may wait until the new Time Crisis game comes out, however.

Thanks though.

[quote name='nflsonic']I'd be all over this if there were any software that I would like to use the Move with. Right now, I have Heavy Rain, but I don't suspect it'll be worth the $50 investment of a Move controller to replay that game.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. I'm definitely intrigued by the Move, but not enough to drop any $ on it, especially with the Q4 2010 and Q1 2011 game rushes rapidly approaching.

[quote name='nflsonic']

Thanks though.[/QUOTE]

Or you could just use a Guncon 3 and not look like a homo waving an ice cream cone.

gamestop.com refunds tax if you use trade in credit? Didn't ever hear that before, I know it varies by state in store. Also, the coupon doesn't work on the 99.99 bundle even if you add something to the cart to bring it to 100+.

[quote name='caltab']gamestop.com refunds tax if you use trade in credit? Didn't ever hear that before, I know it varies by state in store. Also, the coupon doesn't work on the 99.99 bundle even if you add something to the cart to bring it to 100+.[/QUOTE]

I never heard of it either. So I just need to send an email to ask the tax refund since I am using the trade in credit?

[quote name='foreinter']I never heard of it either. So I just need to send an email to ask the tax refund since I am using the trade in credit?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

[quote name='nflsonic']I'd be all over this if there were any software that I would like to use the Move with. Right now, I have Heavy Rain, but I don't suspect it'll be worth the $50 investment of a Move controller to replay that game.

Thanks though.[/QUOTE]

There is a patch coming out for heavy rain to include move support. no need to rebuy it.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/16/playstation-move-patch-for-heavy-rain-coming-this-fall/

I got Sports Champions, Move Controller, and a Move Navigation Controller witch replaces the bundle for me since I already have a PS3 Eye. The total after coupon was $99.97.....not the best bu better than payin an extra $30 for another PS3 Eye Camera....

Is the navigation controller necessary? I've been hearing its not, and I already have the playstation eye so debating on geting the bundle pack or not because Toys R Us is giving a $25 gift card if you buy the bundle pack.

The dual shock 3 or SixAxis can be used in place of the navi controller. I personally will not be getting the navi controller anytime soon, i see no point of it, but some people want all the bells and whistles.

I'm putting my money in kinect this holliday for my gf, dance central has us both intrigued. I'll see how move pans out. I got a camera already so thats a small start.

u actually dont need to add a filler game. 2 PlayStation Moves cost $99.98, but 20DOWN still worked making it $79.98. i ordered last night and they shipped this morning. my navigation controller (got it for $20 using my $10 off UFC code) that i ordered like 5 minutes later still hasnt shipped though.

[quote name='titanzguard']If you RE read his post he said "replay" it, not rebuy it.[/QUOTE]

No shit.

I would bother explaining why I posted that but I see all your wanting is something you can correct someone on.

bread's done
Back