Gamestop online: 20% off DS or PSP games

Thanks OP wanted to get some cheap PSP games for an upcoming road trip.

My cart says the code expires 8/13/2010

I'll just use 25USED for 25%, thanks! In many cases the $5 of 25 is even a better deal, but I guess it does apply to new.

[quote name='converse']I'll just use 25USED for 25%, thanks! In many cases the $5 of 25 is even a better deal, but I guess it does apply to new.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't seem to get 25USED to stick on my cheap psp games, even though the total was over $20 :cry:

Thanks OP!
Don't forget "20from80" if your order is large enough. It won't stack with the "hand20" offer but it may save you a few more bucks than "hand20" alone.

If this stacked with the $5 off for new DS games, I might be tempted, but since it's either-or, I think I'll wait. :/

Is there ever going to be printable coupons again? Wouldn't mind swinging by my local store over lunch break, especially if it saves me on shipping costs since almost nothing stacks with SAVER...

[quote name='Distrato']Thanks man got Dragon Quest IX and Lock's Quest for $16 cash with a $10 code and $10 in old credit I had.[/QUOTE]

What's the trick to getting the $10 code to stack with a promo. Just keep trying?

[quote name='jacknicklson']What's the trick to getting the $10 code to stack with a promo. Just keep trying?[/QUOTE]

My friend tells me I got magic codes or something since his never work either when stacking. I did have to remove everything from my cart then put it back in for the code to work though. I usually put the $10 code in first then use the other codes.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Some codes are "magic."

Generally they're the ones that you got from Gamestop customer service.[/QUOTE]

:cool: All six of my codes were from customer service.

bread's done
Back