GameStop PC DD Memorial Day Sale

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's a damn good price on SR3. It was a blast. Highly recommend it.[/QUOTE]

It's 50 cents cheaper on Amazon DD, at the moment.

I can;t believe they are finally being competitive. The last deal I got was Driver San Fran (PC) for $12, and now it seems they are matching Amazon's deals.

GameStop's PC game client sucks, of course, but it truly isn't half as bad as EA's Origin. Not. Even. Close.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']
GameStop's PC game client sucks, of course, but it truly isn't half as bad as EA's Origin. Not. Even. Close.[/QUOTE]

To GameStop's credit, they just acquired the platform from Impulse. Had they developed their own.. I can't even imagine how it would turn out.

On topic: seems like their prices just match some of the other retailers that are having sales at this time, too, so nothing phenomenal.

All the Civ 5 sales make me want to buy it from someone, but with the expansion coming out still it seems prudent to simply wait for the ultra gold edition.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']All the Civ 5 sales make me want to buy it from someone, but with the expansion coming out still it seems prudent to simply wait for the ultra gold edition.[/QUOTE]

True. The GOTY includes a lot of already released DLC, but I'm thinking they'll make another release maybe in a year with EVERYTHING. haha

Will the saints row 3 from GameStop activate on steam? I have credit there but refuse to use their shit client.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Wow, Civ 5 is on sale everywhere.[/QUOTE]

Expansion comes out next month, so it's a smart move for them to get everyone hooked now.

[quote name='jer7583']Will the saints row 3 from GameStop activate on steam? I have credit there but refuse to use their shit client.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is Steam only.

how do you have a memorial day sale and not have the prices last through memorial day?

fuck you gamestop. I waited on saints row until today.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I posted this yesterday and no one noticed. :([/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad dude, you were just a little late. This thread has been posted since Saturday.

bread's done
Back