Gamestop phat 360 refurbished hdd half off (20gb, 60gb, 120gb, 250gb)

arsenalcrazy8

CAGiversary!
Xbox 360 Hard Drives refurb 50% off, 20GB $10, 60GB $15, 120GB, $22.50 instore or $3.50 Shipping at Gamestop from 6/25-6/27 Gamestop is having 50% off xbox 360 refurbished external hard drives from 6/25-6/27. Shipping is $3.49.

Confirmed to work in store by multiple people.

seen this deal many times at GS...its back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it's time to finally upgrade. I've had a 20GB HDD since I got my system in 07. Been hard deciding what to delete lately. The 120GB HDD will help with that. Plus I still have a bit of credit to burn.

I'm surprised a CAG didn't post this deal up. I picked up a 120gb after work (Gamestop is right next door wooo). I unscrewed the case and popped the HDD in my 4g slim. Worked perfectly

[quote name='LordVila']The 250GB is also part of the sale. I picked one up earlier today.[/QUOTE]

Really!?!?

I'am gonna get me a 250 gig then, I have to upgrade from my 60GB.

Ima just go ahead and tell myself this won't work on my 4gig slim ); (trying not to spend anymore cash even though i really wanted a bigger hdd! For the longest Dx)

Edit: this was posted in that big gamestop thread thingy with the other deals .

Cool deal, I got my own 250 GB for $34.99 back around the new year when Gamestop was blowing these out. Don't forget to grab a Final Fantasy XIII version of the 250 GB if given the choice...

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Ima just go ahead and tell myself this won't work on my 4gig slim ); (trying not to spend anymore cash even though i really wanted a bigger hdd! For the longest Dx)

Edit: this was posted in that big gamestop thread thingy with the other deals .[/QUOTE]

So you know that it does, right?

[quote name='MikeHoncho']I'm surprised a CAG didn't post this deal up. I picked up a 120gb after work (Gamestop is right next door wooo). I unscrewed the case and popped the HDD in my 4g slim. Worked perfectly[/QUOTE]

But don't you need the slim casing for the hdd ?

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']But don't you need the slim casing for the hdd ?[/QUOTE]

Nope. It'll hang in there awkwardly, but you could totally put in the bare drive.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']So you know that it does, right?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much , but i'll just wait for the 250gig slim harddrive deal or something or whenever i can get my hands on one.

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Pretty much , but i'll just wait for the 250gig slim harddrive deal or something or whenever i can get my hands on one.[/QUOTE]

I got one new 250GB xbox 360 slim. Look at the trade forum.

Picked up a 120GB last sale; love it.

Originally had picked up a 250GB, but it appeared to be a bootleg drive. Took it back.

When you do get a used one home, pop in an XBox 1 game and make sure it can save. Many bootleg drives don't have the XBox 1 partition so zero backwards compatibility.

Those looking to use this for as a slim HDD.
Follow this (you will need to buy a special screw driver the one in video can be found at home depot)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0NhKgRC2tg

Screw Driver (6$)
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc...angId=-1&keyword=t6+screwdriver&storeId=10051

Also if you don't want to just leave the hard drive laying there.
If your cheap cut out a small strip of cardboard and place it along the side to avoid the banging around.

or buy a slim hard drive casing ($2 - $4)
Snaps in around and fits just like an official piece. Easy removal. (I went this route.
2$ if you are willing to buy from china - http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_B...acat=0&_nkw=xbox slim hard drive case&_sop=15
4$ if you want it from USA - http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_B...0&_nkw=xbox+slim+hard+drive+case&LH_PrefLoc=1

Seems the prices are good in store and online. FYI the 250 is now up on the website and appears to be working. I just ordered one online since it's impossible to find those in stores. Plenty of 120's laying around though.

There's a 250GB about 20 minutes from me for $35. Just bought a 120GB for $22. Shit, for another 10 bucks, might as well get that extra 130GB. Going to drive out there later.

[quote name='shadow17x']Seems the prices are good in store and online. FYI the 250 is now up on the website and appears to be working. I just ordered one online since it's impossible to find those in stores. Plenty of 120's laying around though.[/QUOTE]
Did I miss something cause the 250 is not any cheaper than it was the other day?

Several in stock around me and 250gb for $37 after tax sounds tempting. My 120gb is usually pretty full and requires maintenance every so often deleting a installed game or 2. I am a cheapass though so maybe i'll just see how much unused stuff is already sitting on my old before pulling trigger on new. I'd need a transfer kit as well or alot of moves with my 8gb thumb drive.

[quote name='Woocls']Did I miss something cause the 250 is not any cheaper than it was the other day?[/QUOTE]

Are you buying the refurbished one? If for whatever reason they won't acknowledge it in store, order it online. There wasn't a link for the 250 last night but it is definitely up today. Several stores I spoke with also all confirmed that these refurbished units were all on sale.

Hmmm, I'm a Pro Powerup Rewards member but it's not taking the 10% off the order when I get to the confirmation screen. Anyone else having the same problem?

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Nope. It'll hang in there awkwardly, but you could totally put in the bare drive.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, just did it, left some of the housing on for a better fit.

Ok talked with a service rep about it and apparently hard drives dont count as accessories on the web site store, so they're not taking 10% off it. Asked him how come it takes it off instore and he said instore/online is different. Sigh.

[quote name='$hady']Several in stock around me and 250gb for $37 after tax sounds tempting. My 120gb is usually pretty full and requires maintenance every so often deleting a installed game or 2. I am a cheapass though so maybe i'll just see how much unused stuff is already sitting on my old before pulling trigger on new. I'd need a transfer kit as well or alot of moves with my 8gb thumb drive.[/QUOTE]
You could also move things into the cloud drive and transfer that way. I haven't really used mine so I have no idea how much it'll hold. I know I had to do that when I swapped PS3 hdds.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Here is the link if you want to find some in your area.
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/ac...ternal-hard-drive-gamestop-refurbished/103023[/QUOTE]
Also, Thanks a ton! For whatever reason I couldn't get this to show up...

[quote name='Woocls']You could also move things into the cloud drive and transfer that way. I haven't really used mine so I have no idea how much it'll hold. I know I had to do that when I swapped PS3 hdds.[/QUOTE]

Cloud only holds 512mb. You could use it for saves, but I don't think you can move actual games and DLC to it, I have a really full 120 myself and while I do need a 250, I'd want a transfer cable because even after taking forever moving as much as possible with a USB, I'd still have to redownload at least 60 gigs of stuff.

bread's done
Back