Gamestop Playstation Move sale BOGO Move game - 50% off accessories after buying 1

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
f you’ve been holding out for a PlayStation Move controller and its games due to its price, tomorrow is the day you’ve been waiting for as GameStop is holding a PlayStation Move sale that you will not be able to resist.
Starting tomorrow, gamers can buy a PlayStation Move controller and get the second at 50% off. Yep, you can buy two Move controllers at a price of $75 instead of the inflated $100 price point.
After purchasing a controller, all of SCEA’s first party games are also on sale where gamers can buy one get one free! Below are the list of games that applies on the sale.
- PlayStation Move Heroes
- The Shoot
- Start the Party
- Sports Champions
- TV Superstars
- High Velocity Bowling
- Kung Fu Riders
Sorry folks, no Sly Cooper Collection! Don’t forget that these promotion will end on May 19th!

Don't forget The Fight Lights Out. IGN, Gamespot, and Gametrailers all said it was bad which is why I held off, but I saw some YouTube videos where everyone loves it, so I bought it. I've since beaten the game, deleted my save, and I'm on my second playthrough. I fight twice a week in real life and love this game. It makes me sweat and is a fun training tool. Just keep in mind that 2 MOVE controller are best and your room lighting should be good enough for head tracking. If you have both those things, you will have fun.

Too bad only 2 or 3 of those games are actually worth playing. I also already have one Move controller, so I'll pass on this deal.

I just picked up two Move controllers myself, looking to get some games. So far the only one that seems worth it is Sports Champions... what the hell else would I get?

Having purchased 2 move controllers, a nav controller and several games ... I would recommend waiting until Sony proves it actually cares about Move before buying all the Move stuff. Killzone was alright but at the end of the day it was easier to simply use a controller. Other than that, a good 85% of Move games are terrible, especially most of the ones in this deal ... hence the sale.

This is no different than the TRU b1g1 50% off 2 weeks ago except some of the move games are cheap. I got Kung Fu rider for $7 on Mon @ TRU it's $10 on clearance & 30% off now.
The shoot & the fight were $10 on clearance at target

I've had fun with Tumble but that's a PSN game. It's a good game to play with someone, decent controls and a fun competitive challenge.

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']how's Playstation Move Heroes?? was planning to grab 2 copies and trade one to Amazon[/QUOTE]

Reviews have not been kind

This is YMMW but my local gamestop employee let me apply any move-compatible game to the sale as the weekly ad shows B1G1 move games 19.99-39.99 without any stipulations I believe. Got RE5, Time Crisis, Heavy Rain and Sly Collection

bread's done
Back