Gamestop Power Saver Sale: 12/10-12/19 B2G1 Free Used PS2/ 50% Bonus Trade In Live

Sa2vador

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey CAG! As title states Gamestop has a big sale coming up. Dates are 12/10-12/19 with certain games and promotions only valid for certain days. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

UPDATES!!!!

Items that have been struck through are no longer part of the sale. Applies to 2nd post also.

B2G1 Free on used games/accessories only Valid from 12/10-12/12
50% Bonus Trade on games valid from 12/12-12/19 (This stacks with Power-Up Pro Card for 60% extra)
[PS2 Pre-owned extra 10% off valid from 12/12-12/19 (Also stacks with Pro Card for 20% off)
NOTE: This may be valid from 12/10 since the ad on the last page says it stacks with the B2G1 free. It just won't be advertised until the 12/12. Thanks stiner.

New Additions:
Buy ANY used system and get a FREE 1-year warranty Valid from 12/10-??? Usually runs $9.99-$39.99 for a warranty.

12/12-12/19??? B2G1 Free on JUST Pre-owned PS2 games. Used PS2 systems can be used in conjunction with this! The only catch is that the Used PS2 cannot be the free item so you can't by 3 PS2 systems and get one free.

ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE NEW

Valid from 12/10-12/19

Save $5

Alpha and Omega (DS)
Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers (DS,360,Wii)
Spongebob Atlantis Squarepantis (Ds,Wii)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)

Alone in the Dark (360)

PC
Witcher

Save $15

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light DS
MAG PS3

Save $30

GH: Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle (360,PS3,Wii)
Tom Clancy's Hawx 2 (360,PS3)
White Knight Chronicles PS3

Save $20

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (PS3,360)
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 w/ gun (360,PS3,Wii)
EA Sports MMA (PS3,360)
James Bond: Blood Stone (PS3,360)
Spiderman; Shattered Dimensions (PS3,360)
Monster Jam 2 w/ wheel (Wii)

Front Mission Evolved (PS3,360,PC)

Following are all PC:

Crayola Creative Studio
Fallen Earth Blood Sport
Final Fantasy XIV (Standard and Collector's Version)
WOW: Battlechest
WOW: Wrath of the Lich King

Save $10

:ds:

Ataria Greatest Hits
Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush
Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Mobilized
Elebits
Grease
Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar
iCarly 2
Marvel Super Hero Squad Infinity
Puzzle Chronicles
Rooms: The Main Building

:psp:

Marvel Super Hero Squad
Puzzle Chronicles
Spongebob: Truth or Square

:360:

Backbreaker Football
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition
FIFA Soccer 2011
GTA IV: Complete Edition
Madden NFL 2011
Medal of Honor
MySims Sky Heroes
Naughty Bear
NBA Jam
NCAA Football 2011
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
NHL 2011
Power Gig: Rise of the Six String
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band 3
Sims 3
Tiger Woods 2011

:wii:

Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
Bass Pro Shop: The Strike w/ Rod and Reel
Bass Pro Shop: The Hunt Bundle
Cabela's MOnster Buck w/ gun
Call of Duty 3
FIFA Soccer 2011
Grease
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
Hooked Again w/; Fishing Rod
Little League World Series
Madden NFL 2011
MySims Sky Heroes
NBA Jam
NHL Slapshot
Rock Band 3
Rooms: The Main Building
Sims 3
Tiger Woods 2011
Wipe Out

:ps3:

Backbreaker Football
Call of Duty: World at War
FIFA Soccer 2011
GTA IV: Complete Edition
Madden NFL 2011
Medal of Honor
MySims Sky Heroes
Naughty Bear
NBA Jam
NCAA Football 2011
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
NHL 2011
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Power Gig: Rise of the Six String
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band 3
Sims 3
Tiger Woods 2011

:pc:

Hank Haney World Golf
Medal of Honor
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Sims 3 Deluxe
Sims 3 Late Night

Halo 3 Strategy Guide (WTF?!?!?!)

These are Valid from 12/12-12/19

Save $10

:ds:

My Baby & Friends 3
Penquins of Madagascar
Sonic COlors

:360:

Dragon Ball Raging Blast
Game Party (Kinect Game)
Halo Reach
Splatterhouse (New Addition
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw (2011 I believe)
Zumba Fitness

:wii:

Sonic Colors
Zumba Fitness

:ps3:

Dragon Ball Raging Blast
Splatterhouse (New Addition)
WWE Smackdown VS Raw (2011 I believe)
Zumba Fitness

Turtle Beach X11 Headset

Save $20

Fable 3
Lego Universe

Other Deals

UPDATED
Rock Band Beatles LE Bundle - 99.99 :ps3: :360:
Tony Hawk Shred - Save $30 (49.99) :360: :ps3: :wii:
DJ Hero 2 Bundle (Not Party Bundle)- Save $ 30 (49.99) :360: :ps3: :wii:
PSP go - Save $50 (149.99)
Xbox 360 External 20GB HDD - Save $10 (39.99)

Save $5 on Babysitting Mama for Wii

Save $20 on Uncharted 2 GOTY with puchase of a new PS3 System

Save $20 when you by any 2 of the following new Wii games:

Just Dance 2
Michael Jackson Experience
Just Dance Kids
Just Dance
Dance on Broadway

B1G1 50% off Select Lego Games:

Lego Batman :ds: :psp: :wii: :ps3: :pc:
Lego Battle :ds:
Lego Harry Potter (Collector's Edition also applicable) :ds: :psp: :360: :wii: :ps3: :pc:
Lego: Rock Band :ds: :360: :wii: :ps3:

Valid From 12/12-12/19:

Free plushie with Fling Smash :wii: purchase
Free Rudolf plush with purchase of Rudolf DS game

Valid From 12/12-12/13

UPDATE! Now Valid Through 12/12-12/19!

Free $10 Gift Card with purchase of One of these games:

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Wii Party

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh, kinda regretting I traded in games to Gamestop for the extra 50%.
Looking through their site, every used game is more expensive than new versions at pretty much any website now.

Anyone know if they will be doing any more deals for December?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']still have my B2G1 coupon. anyone can suggests some trade flips for some extra store credit?[/QUOTE]

If you need a game to get to 3 that has a good TIV, Just Cause 2 goes for 17.99 used and trades in to Amazon for 20.75.

Picked up Four Heroes of Light for 20. Thought it was a pretty good deal. They only had gutted copies though, so I ended up picking that up, and getting a sealed copy at Fry's PMing that price.

[quote name='dafoomie']fucking Gamestop, I ordered Makai Kingdom, Growlanser: Heritage of War, and Wild Arms 4, ALL were disc only. Cocksuckers.

Is there anyone who sells manuals aside from videogameinstructionbooklets.com? They RAPE you on shipping.[/QUOTE]

It does say clearly that it may NOT include the manuals or art. I would love grabbing rare games from their site, but with PS2 games it is nearly always Disc Only...

Go to GS and try your luck on finding a copy with manuals or art, or check out gametz as many people sell that there too.

[quote name='dafoomie']fucking Gamestop, I ordered Makai Kingdom, Growlanser: Heritage of War, and Wild Arms 4, ALL were disc only. Cocksuckers.

Is there anyone who sells manuals aside from videogameinstructionbooklets.com? They RAPE you on shipping.[/QUOTE]

This is why its best to buy used in-store. I just got over 20 games during to B2G1 (not the ps2 only b2g1, but still). Every single one came complete.

[quote name='mightymek']So I went back to Gamestop to try again with a different employee to get the stickered deal on Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition. The dude who helped me I think is the store manager. Anyway, I brought the last copy up to him and specifically asked if the $20 sticker was taken off the 39.99 price. He said yes it was and I walked out with the game for $19.99!! I just hope the codes work since it was a gutted copy. If all is well with the codes then I am very happy.[/QUOTE]

I got the last brand new copy of Mass effect 2 for the 360 at a gamestop and it was opened. They said they had to take the game discs out and put the box on the shelf so people can see it. I don't get why gamestop doesn't just leave last copies of games sealed up in the back and just wait for someone to ask them for it. Not right charging a new pricetag for an opened game.

I was worried the cerberus codes wouldn't work since it was on the shelves and that some kid could have snapped a cellphone pic but luckily for me, the code worked. :D

[quote name='mightymek']So I went back to Gamestop to try again with a different employee to get the stickered deal on Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition. The dude who helped me I think is the store manager. Anyway, I brought the last copy up to him and specifically asked if the $20 sticker was taken off the 39.99 price. He said yes it was and I walked out with the game for $19.99!! I just hope the codes work since it was a gutted copy. If all is well with the codes then I am very happy.[/QUOTE]

is bfbc2 game with sticker out in front, like i na special sale box? ive been to two and they dont have the stickers that say "Save $20." ive seen the stickers save 20 on fable. plus, they put bcbf2 ultimate ed ps3 back on the rack with the new 39.99 price tag.

[quote name='unknownthreat']I was worried the cerberus codes wouldn't work since it was on the shelves and that some kid could have snapped a cellphone pic but luckily for me, the code worked. :D[/QUOTE]

I was worried about the same thing with my BFBC2 Ultimate codes, but they also worked fine!

[quote name='enufs8d']is bfbc2 game with sticker out in front, like i na special sale box? ive been to two and they dont have the stickers that say "Save $20." ive seen the stickers save 20 on fable. plus, they put bcbf2 ultimate ed ps3 back on the rack with the new 39.99 price tag.[/QUOTE]

I have a lot of Gamestop's near my house, so I hit five of them and only one had BFBC2 with stickers on them. They were in the Power Saver bin. The new Ultimate editions (the one 360 I got, and the other two PS3's) had $20 off $39.99 sticker price, and the used regular editions had $10 off $24.99 regular price. None of the other stores had them in the bin or with stickers.

I was told yesterday by Gamestop store employee that 50% extra credit for trading games was extended untill Dec. 26th. Is Anybody can confirm that ?
I am not sure that he knew exactly what HE IS TALKING ABOUT.

not sure where else to put this but check the strategy guide racks if you're into that sort of thing. i picked up the Vanquish strategy guide for .01. thats right, one penny. haha they can't even charge you sales tax at that price. i know that they penny out old merch but almost always some spoiled employee swoops them up. this time however, the vanquish guide was on the rack with the .01 price sticker and i brought it to the counter. the clerk looked surprised that'd it'd been pennied out so quickly and also upset that he hadn't seen it. sucker. keep ur eyes open for penny deals!

[quote name='discordman']It does say clearly that it may NOT include the manuals or art. I would love grabbing rare games from their site, but with PS2 games it is nearly always Disc Only...

Go to GS and try your luck on finding a copy with manuals or art, or check out gametz as many people sell that there too.[/QUOTE]
I'm aware of their policies, but usually you can order 3 items and one of them will have a case or something. Oh well, not too concerned now, I bit the bullet and made a big order from videogamemanuals.com. $14 shipping is laughable for pieces of paper but I bought enough that the cost is spread around. Even with that cost factored in, I still got a decent deal on the games.

In store is not an option as the PS2 selection around here was devastated even before the first b2g1. And nobody on GameTZ wants to make a deal unless they're robbing you.

[quote name='renique46']i cant even get the damn powershit rewards to stack with the 10% on the website unless theyre not allowed to be combined and i guess since noone answered my question that b2g1 free must be instore only for ps2 games?

Must be nice i still dont have my so called welcome offer coupon for b2g1 free how do you get this i activated it online but its not showing anything

wish i still had edge

asked to renew my edge card from the employee at the store had all my information ready then

i get rung up by another monkey that couldnt find my info at all so had to take all my info again and create this new powerup nonsense all the while they already took my edge card and tore it up i think[/QUOTE]

yo- login to powerup rewards acct. go up to My Account>active offers, then you'll see a link for the printable coupon. its good til 1-31-2011 so u could probably print up as many as u want and use them til then.

hope that helps

Yes, they are single use only, are you kidding? Gamestop may do dumb things, but they aren't going to give you a re-usable B2G1F coupon. BTW, the expiration varies; mine ends at the end of December.

[quote name='ivos']I was told yesterday by Gamestop store employee that 50% extra credit for trading games was extended untill Dec. 26th. Is Anybody can confirm that ?
I am not sure that he knew exactly what HE IS TALKING ABOUT.[/QUOTE]

I need to know the answer to this as well.

bread's done
Back