Gamestop Power Up Steal of The Week $10 off 1 Pre-Owned Game for only 6K points!

I can't even access my rewards since they moved the PUR login to the Gamestop website :(  I keep getting redirect loop errors.  I hope this gets fixed before the SOTW is replaced!

I can't even access my rewards since they moved the PUR login to the Gamestop website :( I keep getting redirect loop errors. I hope this gets fixed before the SOTW is replaced!
If you haven't, maybe try using Firefox if you can. I can get in without issue using Firefox, but get the redirect looping in Chrome and 'page can't display' error in IE11.

If you haven't, maybe try using Firefox if you can. I can get in without issue using Firefox, but get the redirect looping in Chrome and 'page can't display' error in IE11.
Same thing happened for me on Google Chrome. Firefox made it through successfully though.

Offer valid 1/31/14 through 4/30/14

Gtp5iBa.jpg

not to side track here, but if you use your 15000 points on this, do you still get a B2G1 free coupon??? Not seeing it listed, but I'd like to use the points to continue my PUR and subscription to G Informer AND get the coupon. 

180x125_FREEProRenewal.png

PowerUp Rewards PRO Membership
Go Pro. Get More.
If you really want to amp up your experience, go for PowerUp Rewards Pro. By redeeming for this reward, you get all the benefits of the free membership, plus:

10% points bonus applied to ALL purchases
10% off previously-owned games and accessories
10% bonus trade-in credit
10% off strategy guides
12-month subscription to Game Informer magazine

A PowerUp Rewards Pro membership can quickly pay for itself several times over!

You can also use the coupon towards upgrading to pro or renewing your pro membership!

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit off topic, but can I use GS coupons to get an amazon GC? Like the $50 off your total purchase coupon? I know they use to allow it but I haven't done it in a long time.

When is the expiration for the coupon for those who have redeemed points for it?

I wanna see if it will last long enough to last to possibly get Thief or MLB for PS4 preowned.

A bit off topic, but can I use GS coupons to get an amazon GC? Like the $50 off your total purchase coupon? I know they use to allow it but I haven't done it in a long time.
Yes. If you purchase a coupon for money off a purchase, instead of off a used game. I used a coupon to purchase a gas card a few months back with no problems.

Yes. If you purchase a coupon for money off a purchase, instead of off a used game. I used a coupon to purchase a gas card a few months back with no problems.
your name and image apply too well here....

pretty sure they no longer let you use $$$ off coupons on any POS cards, including amazon.

Damn, cause I wasn't wanting to waste my points on coupons that I couldn't use. There really isn't anything there that I want to use $100 worth of coupons on other then AMZ GC.

I really hope wrong is right =P

your name and image apply too well here....

pretty sure they no longer let you use $$$ off coupons on any POS cards, including amazon.

yeah, they fixed that around the start of the year
Oh. Ok. Well, that is news to me. Thanks for letting me know.

Damn, cause I wasn't wanting to waste my points on coupons that I couldn't use. There really isn't anything there that I want to use $100 worth of coupons on other then AMZ GC.

I really hope wrong is right =P
Well, a few months ago I was right, but it does not bode well.

I can't even access my rewards since they moved the PUR login to the Gamestop website :( I keep getting redirect loop errors. I hope this gets fixed before the SOTW is replaced!
STILL can't access the website over here. It might be because I'm using it on my phone (don't have any other options at the moment), but I've tried three different browsers running on both mobile and desktop mode. Absolutely nothing works.

Was able to grab a copy of Dokapon Kingdom Wii complete for ~$12 using the $10 coupon. Super stoked to find a complete copy at all!

I thought it was just me but it looks like the rewards page is out of whack. I can get on my mobile app though so try that if you can?

how where you able to get to the rewards page. I keep trying on my computer but have not had any luck
I just clicked the PUR tab from GameStop.com. Clicked the link for PUR and then logged in and selected the coupon.

I did have an issue printing the coupon but was right as I was leaving and was in a hurry so didn't try to solve the issue and simply wrote the code down.

I purchased the coupon around 5 PM ET using Chrome if that's any help. It seems others are having issues so maybe I was lucky? Basically I didn't do anything abnormal...

Can this be used with the birthday coupon?  I plan on getting Dragon's crown on vita and the 20% off would help a bit with bringing the cost down.

Edit:  Nvm, found the answer in an earlier post.  (The answer is Yes by the way in case anyone else was wondering).

So the SOTW coupon expires on 3/16/14.  Do regular $5 and $10 coupons that are NOT SOTW usually have such imminent expiration dates?  I'm considering buying a $5 coupon to use with the coupon glitch, but I don't know when I'll next want to buy anything from Gamestop.

To anyone who's used this with the b-day coupon: If you bought multiple games in the same transaction--specifically, where one game was pricier than the others--were both coupons applied to the highest-priced game, or were they applied to two different games?

To anyone who's used this with the b-day coupon: If you bought multiple games in the same transaction--specifically, where one game was pricier than the others--were both coupons applied to the highest-priced game, or were they applied to two different games?
I bought 3 games. Two were $9.99 and one was $34.99. It applied both coupons to the $34.99 game..which is what would be best I believe.

bread's done
Back